It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are your personal experiences with UFOs?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I'm interested in hearing personal accounts of seeing something in the sky you simply could not identify. Even if, later on, you found the answer and I was just a balloon or airplane, whatever. I'm not interested in proving or debunking anything on this thread. I just want to hear people's experiences, what they saw, what the circumstances were, how it made them feel. Of course, pictures are very welcome if you have them, as well.

I have seen the 'Black Triangle' before. About a year ago. I was standing in front of my house and, as I do constantly at night, I looked up. I happened to catch whatever it was moving from east to west, under the high clouds we had that night. I saw the Port corner obscure a cloud as it moved. I still do not know what it was. It was triangular in shape, amber nose and corner lights. And steady, not blinking. I also saw it occult several stars as it moved. I couldn't get a reasonable sense of its altitude, but I would estimate at least above 15k feet. And it was rather large. Like if someone were to build a kite on a Boeing 777 frame. There was absolutely no sound I could associate with it. It remained in view for about 35-40 seconds until passing beyond some trees and out of my line of sight.
When I was younger, around 10, I also saw something I can't explain. I was waiting for the school bus, about 20 minutes after sunrise, and to the north, about 15° above the horizon, I saw what looked like a string of 7 or 8 silvery spheres moving east. They were so close as to appear to be attached from my perspective, and traveled parallel to the horizon until they were lost in the glare of the sun. I have occasionally wondered if they were mylar balloons, which were rather uncommon as I recall in 1986. But something about the way the chain of them never shifted against each other and stayed parallel to the ground in a level flight path still has me thinking that isn't the correct answer.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Just had a thread like this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
So one for sure that both myself and my wife have no explication for:

We went out on to our balcony to watch the ISS go past. Woah. Awesome. Was cool. Like always. But as it faded out I saw this faint thing with a bunch of points of light going much much much slower than the ISS cross it's path. I can't explain it. It looked like one of those Kinect toy balls. The kind that expand and contract. The points of light were on every part that would connect with each other. I'll never forget it.

What is even more strange is my wife saw it too but she saw a triangle. Now my eyes tend to blur things and I could have been doubling up lights.

Whatever. I saw one thing and she saw another. I'm a pilot and it wasn't an aircraft that I've ever seen before.

Could be a satellite but I've never seen it before. All the sats I've ever seen look like the ISS.

Who the hell knows?

a reply to: pfishy

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

One night I was driving my husband to his shared ride to work down a long dark rode that has cornfields on each side. We noticed a very large and low hanging amber/orange orb just above the treeline that was around the cornfield. At first I thought it was a star or planet but as we got closer it was much to low for that (just feet above the trees) , so I pulled over and we watched it for a short time because he had to catch his ride.
We noticed about 3 small white star looking orbs coming out of the bottom and flying upward to the stars and just stop there as if they were a small star in the sky. The large amber/orange orb then started to slowly dim off and on until it just went out. I have no idea what the Hades we had witnessed but we seen this event about 3 other times within a few months time. On another night while watching the same event a greenish meteor(?) shot straight down toward my windshield, the excitement in the car was over the top. All 3 of us were yelling did you see that?
He finally switch jobs to a closer location so we never went down that road again. Ironically, I bought a very good Nikon camera with super zoom but never went back to try and capture it...I am not sure why to be honest. That event was the whole reason I bought the camera.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

About twenty others and I witnessed a triangle in 1998 moving over Laramie, Wyoming, at night. It was a huge craft, bigger and thicker than a 747, moving slow and silently at about 2 thousand feet with immense strobe lights flashing in random sequence. It was videoed with a 8mm camcorder and in view for a full 20 minutes as it move toward cheyenne.

Many of us believe that the triangles are secret devices--don't call them aircraft--that have been back-engineered from genuine alien UFOs. I've said elsewhere on ATS as recently as yesterday, they are the greatest development in transportation since the invention of the wheel. Not to mention that they would be a prime war weapon and space vehicle all rolled into one. They are the prime reason why there never was a serious replacement for the space shuttle.

Their development undoubtedly has taken billions and billions if not a trillion of dollars secretly from the US taxpayer via black funds. And yet we press on with spending on conventional aircraft and aerospace projects. The Russians and the Chinese intelligence agencies surely know about the triangles after their being in use for over two decades. So why are they kept secret? Because the triangles are a direct link to the physics of the alien UFOs long denied, and the public is ill-prepared for such revelations at this time and must be protected from making that obvious connection. So they remain secret.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2
Just had a thread like this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Didn't see it before I posted this one. Apologies.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
It was a perfectly clear, cloudless and chilly Saturday afternoon in February, 2009. My wife stopped at the store and I decided to remain in the car. When she went into the store I opened the sunroof and let the seat back,turning up the tunes. I laid there looking at the perfectly blue sky and eventually focused on an airliner flying extremely high in the sky. As I watched it go, it passed in front of a black rectangle (I'm hesitant to say "cigar shaped") object that was a little longer and about as narrow as the plane. My attention immediately switched to the black rectangle as the jet continued on its path. I watched the object for about a minute as it stayed motionless in sky. I looked away and began to doubt what I'd seen. I began trying to find it again. It took about a 90 seconds, as this thing must have been on the edge of outer space, but I found it again still stationary above me. I watched until my eyes could not focus on it any longer, but I confirmed to myself that it was a real object and not a floater or my imagination. I've thought back on this day several times. I've wondered if maybe I saw the ISS in the pristine February sky. The truth is I don't know. I saw something. Twice.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
About 15 years ago while driving home I saw 4 lights changing from yellow to blue to red while circling in a perfect box. Every so often they would stop merge in the center to form 1 orb, then that single orb would move maybe 50 feet or so in 1 direction stop and separate back into 4 orbs and cont. circling. Probably the weirdest thing I have ever seen.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: kidcraig

None

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Mid 1970's I heard the sound of fast jets and ran outside to see what was going on. This was Sunderland in the NE of England.

I saw 2 RAF Phantom jets chasing a silver sphere.

I have been accused of being a government schill in the past because I've shouted down people who claim to have seen alien vehicles when they cannot claim to positively have seen anything.

I am a Fortean.

I have an open mind but not one that any damn thing can crawl into.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
It was early morning about 6:30 and my roommate had just walked out of the house to go to work. He had forgot something so I ran out to the car to give it to him. He was already in the car and I handed him the object and turned around to go back inside. When I turned I saw coming my direction and just across the street, what could be called a pod,I guess. It was not making a sound and flying just above the tree tops. I banged on his window and he got out of his car to watch this object also. It moved faster than an airplane, was egg shaped , and a silver color. The sun was up so you could see it well. It was only a few feet above the tree tops and we watched it until it passed behind a pine tree taller than the rest and never came out. It just disappeared. Never heard a sound.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Interesting sighting and thanks for the thread. I have had three major sightings, which led me into researching and triggered my interest in the conspiracy realm..

this particular experience happened in 2008, so basically I'm outside on the porch with my ex girlfriend at one in the morning and we're arguing, about something I can't remember. When about three to five miles to the southwest we see a bright orange/red light raising from the summit of picuris peak, over picuris pueblo indian reservation. it began hovering slowly and soundlessly over the mesa for about five minutes as we're watching it silently. I didn't see any kind of metallic frame or actual craft, just this large bright light that seemed to be dripping some luminescent stuff.. we were so fixated on this thing and watched it until it disappeared over the silhouette of the mountain ridge to our southeast. After that, we went inside and kooked out on what we just saw, totally not mad at eachother anymore!

We were only inside for about two minutes when the loudest thing I ever heard flew over us and literally shook our house. We ran back outside to the porch in time to see a huge helicopter with at least two rotors flying only tens of feet over our house with other smaller choppers flying with it. There were also military fighter jets flying in the distance and they were all heading over the ridge where this thing disappeared over. then it was all over, and quiet expect my ears were still buzzing from the flyby. intense night. So that's my experience.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   

That is very interesting, I had a very similar sighting in Toronto.

I was on my balcony around 2:00 am and all I see is three lights in the distance, at first I think its just a plane.
But as it got closer the three lights which made a triangle looked more like candles, I ran into the apartment asking my wife to come out, she did not even look at me.

So after the failed attempt of capturing my wife attention I ran outside. Now this thing, was right over me, I do not even know how to explain it but it was just a really really big triangle that flew very slowly with no sound right over our apartment. I could not move or speak, after asking her why she did not come out all she said was " I did not hear you"??

This happened 4 years ago, I never shared this with anyone besides family

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   
My daughter has told me she's seen two different types of aliens, it was a few years ago and inside our house. She said one time there was a small grey alien at the bottom of the stairs standing there just looking at her and then he just disappeared. She said he was friendly and he had good intentions. The other she said was a tall skinny blue alien and he was not friendly and not there with good intentions and she was afraid. She's only seen them once each. This was around the time we heard a low humming sound above our house and something fly over and disappear very fast. I have not personally seen but I believe there are others who are curious about us.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
You're in Toronto too? We get a lot of sky stuff eh? a reply to: Bandiztik

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun ON TV today possibly HANGAE 1 someone was going through Ronald Regan's personal journal he kept. I forgot the day and year, it was when he was President so back in the 80's ?. He wrote ..... I had lunch today with 3 government ( forgot the department) scientists we talked about all kinds of advancements. I asked about the space program and they told me all kinds of wonderful news. We now have a space vehicle that can hold 350 people. WTF IS THAT

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I have seen absolutely nothing in my 47 years that could be considered to be unexplained. That being the case, all I can do is keep an open mind on the subject. I do think that there is sufficient evidence to suggest that unexplained aerial phenomena exist, but what those objects are is anyone's guess. I just wish that I could see something truly unexplainable, but of course....if they don't exist, then I will never see one!

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LA1IMPALA
a reply to: Aliensun ON TV today possibly HANGAE 1 someone was going through Ronald Regan's personal journal he kept. I forgot the day and year, it was when he was President so back in the 80's ?. He wrote ..... I had lunch today with 3 government ( forgot the department) scientists we talked about all kinds of advancements. I asked about the space program and they told me all kinds of wonderful news. We now have a space vehicle that can hold 350 people. WTF IS THAT

That's been discussed in several places in the past that I've seen. I've wondered about it myself, but after looking at other aspects of his life I wonder if he didn't remember the conversation or maybe just the number incorrectly. His Alzheimers diagnosis was made public relatively soon after he was out of office, if I recall correctly. The early symptoms were probably showing up around the time that incident occurred.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: shell310
My daughter has told me she's seen two different types of aliens, it was a few years ago and inside our house. She said one time there was a small grey alien at the bottom of the stairs standing there just looking at her and then he just disappeared. She said he was friendly and he had good intentions. The other she said was a tall skinny blue alien and he was not friendly and not there with good intentions and she was afraid. She's only seen them once each. This was around the time we heard a low humming sound above our house and something fly over and disappear very fast. I have not personally seen but I believe there are others who are curious about us.

How old was she at the time?
(And that honestly creeped me out a little bit)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: kidcraig

Well I moved to Parry Sound two months ago, but yeah we do in Toronto. Alot of people in the city dont star gaze and this was weir for me because this happened at Bayview and Sheppard.

There is a lot of condos there and town homes. Even to this day I would love to believe it was a plane but I dont know, no sound and it was massive plus no light except the three which literally looked like candles as best I can describe it.

In that area and most of Toronto planes are no unusual sight since the Airport is so close, but you can hear them.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join