It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are your personal experiences with UFOs?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

I wouldn't bet on never knowing what it was. Although when it is declassified you may not correlate the new information to the past experience. Have you ever seen the 'Bird of Prey' technology testbed plane. It was a unique prototype, and is still one of the most interesting things I have ever read about. Not to mention it is one sick looking plane.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: pfishy

But that which we modern folk would call a contactee experience stretches back into pre-history, when we called it a shamanic initiation.

It's not new.

Semantics schemantics.

👣

edit on 051Wednesday000000America/ChicagoApr000000WednesdayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Nope, that was the first I have heard of it, but did a youtube check for it:

They said mid 90's so timing would be right.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Isn't that a beautiful craft? And looking at it, it almost looks like it shouldn't be able to fly. Just fantastic what they can do with technology.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
this is my post some time ago of what me and my cousin saw when we were kids. still stand 100% by it and swear on everything I have and own that it happened.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: H34T533K3R

Pretty cool sighting. Looking back, are you able to recall details that wouldn't have made sense to you at that age? Like technical or compositional details?

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I reported my sighting on the previous page. I still remember it clearly.

originally posted by: Smidge
I had a clear UFO sighting from a first floor window of my parents' house in the mid 1980's.... I suppose as a teenager I did not understand the meaning or importance of what I saw. It didn't fit into the classic ufo imagery either.

Early one afternoon, when I was about sixteen, I was standing at the top of the stairs looking out. There was a clear view of the sky above the roof of the house next door.

To my surprise I saw a number of shiny silver balls moving quickly from east to west. They were completely featureless and it was impossible to tell how large or far away they were. Except that they were well below the clouds.

The only analogy I can make was that they resembled perfectly spherical balloons blowing quickly in the wind. Except that they had no surface detail whatsoever. Their movement was rapid and their altitude did not vary. There were dozens of them. A few seconds later another large batch of them passed by following exactly the same path. It was surreal.

I would say that they moved under their own power and not in a way that would be caused by the wind. My mother also saw them. We quickly forgot about them and I thought no more of it.

It wasn't until I read Timothy Good's book around 1995 "Above Top Secret" when it dawned on me, this phenomena is real. I have since read all his books.

I have never read of a sighting involving many shiny silver spheres. It was the surreal nature of the sighting that caused me not to make an initial connection with UFOs. But the benefit of hindsight tells me it was inexplicable. Has anyone else read about or witnessed something like that?

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Smidge

That was similar to my first sighting, around 85 or 86. Check out the OP.
edit on 10-4-2015 by pfishy because: What's that smell?

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I'll only believe it, when I see it with my own eyes, which hasn't happened so far.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ElAngelo

Fair enough. I honestly wouldn't expect otherwise.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I know what I saw around 1986 and it had to be extra terrestrial!

Dozens of low flying shiny silver spheres. No apparent form of propulsion. Like nothing humans have created to my knowledge.

It was a bright summers day and I had a very clear view. They seemed very close by and looked like dull, slightly shiny metal. In fact, that is a material I have read about repeatedly with reference to UFO sightings.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
last summer i was standing in my back yard and saw a square shaped object in the sky. it had a square shaped hole in the middle of it (resembled a square donut) it was metallic and very reflective (like the shiny side of tin foil) it was broad daylight with a few clouds in the sky and i just felt compelled to watch it. it was moving rather slowly at a high altitude (level with the clouds from my perspective) so i dont think it was a radio controlled airplane or helicopter. i really dont know what it was but i know that i saw it.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I saw one in early June of 1998.

Changed my whole view of the Universe and our place in it.

That is the reason I found this site.

I have been looking for answers for something I can't explain ever since.
edit on 10-6-2015 by MoreBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule

But that which we modern folk would call a contactee experience stretches back into pre-history, when we called it a shamanic initiation.

It's not new.

Semantics schemantics.

👣

I get where you're coming from, but I would, for me at least, equate a shamanistic experience more to abducting one's own mind. Taking it to a plane of consciousness not readily, wilfully accessible to most.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Smidge

My first sighting, which I detailed earlier, involved silver spheres. But it was not nearly as close-up or detailed as yours. I have never honestly seen anything closely. It was all at a distance, and never involved flight or actions I couldn't explain. Just things that I saw flying and can't identify.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: blondegiraffe
last summer i was standing in my back yard and saw a square shaped object in the sky. it had a square shaped hole in the middle of it (resembled a square donut) it was metallic and very reflective (like the shiny side of tin foil) it was broad daylight with a few clouds in the sky and i just felt compelled to watch it. it was moving rather slowly at a high altitude (level with the clouds from my perspective) so i dont think it was a radio controlled airplane or helicopter. i really dont know what it was but i know that i saw it.
Wow. I have truly never heard of a sighting involving anything like that. Now I suppose it could have been some sort of balloon or LTA craft design, but I believe you when you say it wasn't. What did it do? Any unusual course changes, or abrupt speed alterations?

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoreBeer
I saw one in early June of 1998.

Changed my whole view of the Universe and our place in it.

That is the reason I found this site.

I have been looking for answers for something I can't explain ever since.

Will you share what you saw, please?

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   
There were lights

There was missing time

There were unexplained events.

There were multiple witnesses.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Martianlanded

I lost a roughly 28 hour period, back in '97. But I'm pretty sure I know exactly why.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I had a stop-over in New Orleans last February. When I emerged from my hotel, I was sucked into a seething mob of winged humanoids with grotesque faces. A terrifying experience.

edit on 21-6-2015 by ChemTrail because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join