It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay, are you willing to die for Russia and Putin, are you

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

How could they vote to leave Russia in '91 if they weren't a part of Russia?

It doesn't matter as they didn't vote to leave Ukraine in 91 either so tell the person who said they did.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Actually it sounds like the facts BornagainAlien posted does not mesh well with YOUR version so you just ignore it and then keep on with your twisted truths. Russia did not "invade" Crimea and everyone knows it.

You might want to tell Putin that as he has admitted many times, and it has been shown he sent troops that were armed into a sovereign nation...Guess what that is an invasion.

in·va·sion (ĭn-vā′zhən)
n.
1. The act of invading, especially the entrance of an armed force into a territory to conquer.

www.thefreedictionary.com...

SO what would your definition of an invasion be...because as you can see what Russia did was an invasion.

It seems you and a few others don't know it, or just get off denying what everyone else knows.

The only ones that argue it are neo-conservatives and those that get all their news from US propaganda networks.

Funny but he admitted to it on Russian TV in a documentary that was run on Russian television.

Russian president Vladimir Putin revealed that he secretly planned the annexation of Crimea months before the country's disputed independence referendum.

Putin says that he ordered work on "returning Crimea to Russia" at an all night meeting, days before masked gunmen appeared in the peninsula in February 2014.

Speaking in a forthcoming Russian TV documentary, Putin said a meeting with officials had been held on 22-23 February to plan the rescue of Ukraine's deposed president.

www.ibtimes.co.uk...

Mr Putin said on TV he had ordered work on "returning Crimea" to begin at an all-night meeting on 22 February. The meeting was called after Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych was ousted.Speaking last year, Mr Putin had said only that he took his final decision about Crimea after secret, undated opinion polls showed 80% of Crimeans favoured joining Russia. The findings of these polls were borne out by the outcome of the referendum on 16
March, he told Russian state TV last April.

www.liveleak.com...

Seems you would quit trying to pass that off as being propaganda when the man himself admits it.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

But I notice you skipped about them voting in '92.
Come on,lets here it dude.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Actually it sounds like the facts BornagainAlien posted does not mesh well with YOUR version so you just ignore it and then keep on with your twisted truths. Russia did not "invade" Crimea and everyone knows it.

You might want to tell Putin that as he has admitted many times, and it has been shown he sent troops that were armed into a sovereign nation...Guess what that is an invasion.

in·va·sion (ĭn-vā′zhən)
n.
1. The act of invading, especially the entrance of an armed force into a territory to conquer.

www.thefreedictionary.com...

SO what would your definition of an invasion be...because as you can see what Russia did was an invasion.

It seems you and a few others don't know it, or just get off denying what everyone else knows.

The only ones that argue it are neo-conservatives and those that get all their news from US propaganda networks.

Funny but he admitted to it on Russian TV in a documentary that was run on Russian television.

Russian president Vladimir Putin revealed that he secretly planned the annexation of Crimea months before the country's disputed independence referendum.

Putin says that he ordered work on "returning Crimea to Russia" at an all night meeting, days before masked gunmen appeared in the peninsula in February 2014.

Speaking in a forthcoming Russian TV documentary, Putin said a meeting with officials had been held on 22-23 February to plan the rescue of Ukraine's deposed president.

www.ibtimes.co.uk...

Mr Putin said on TV he had ordered work on "returning Crimea" to begin at an all-night meeting on 22 February. The meeting was called after Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych was ousted.Speaking last year, Mr Putin had said only that he took his final decision about Crimea after secret, undated opinion polls showed 80% of Crimeans favoured joining Russia. The findings of these polls were borne out by the outcome of the referendum on 16
March, he told Russian state TV last April.

www.liveleak.com...

Seems you would quit trying to pass that off as being propaganda when the man himself admits it.

What did he admit? That he bolstered his forces in Crimea to the maximum number allowed by the agreement between Russia and the Ukraine?

Yes he admitted to sending troops but as usual you are only giving part of the story that you feel paints Russia in a bad light.

My definition of invasion would be Libya.

Ukraine made the deal to have Russian troops on it's soil. That deal was not void just because Ukraine couldn't hold its government together.

I watched all the footage from Crimea during the "invasion". You will never see a population warmer than Crimea towards an invading force. It's almost like those troops were ALREADY THERE, and nobody even noticed Russia bolster the numbers.

Go ahead and keep denying it though. Keep saying that there was no agreement between Russia and Ukraine and keep saying Crimea did not join Russia on their own free will. Go ahead. Nobody cares. Except neocons.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

But I notice you skipped about them voting in '92.
Come on,lets here it dude.

Sure...

On 26 February 1992, the Verkhovniy Sovet (the Crimean parliament) renamed the ASSR the Republic of Crimea and proclaimed self-government on 5 May 1992[14][15] (which was yet to be approved by a referendum held 2 August 1992[16])[clarification needed Did the referendum happen, or was it cancelled?] and passed the first Crimean constitution the same day.[16] On 6 May 1992 the same parliament inserted a new sentence into this constitution that declared that Crimea was part of Ukraine.[16]

www.wikiwand.com...

Seems they didn't vote in 92 to leave Ukraine, and in fact they also stated in their constitution to stay as part of Ukraine as an autonomous state.

edit on 25-3-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

All the opposition to the invasion were intimidated into accepting the occupation by Russia. This has been very well documented and reported you can choose to ignore this if you want to remain ignorant to the facts. The vote for separation was a complete farce also, again very well documented and reported. I am guessing you class Russia Today as some sort of news outlet rather than what it actually is to get all the wrong info you have about this situation.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

What did he admit? That he bolstered his forces in Crimea to the maximum number allowed by the agreement between Russia and the Ukraine?

DO I really need to provide you with the same info already posted?

Also care to provide anything that says he was just bolstering his troops already in Crimea, because he said he sent them there to protect the ethnic Russians there, he never stated it was to bolster his troops already stationed in Crimea.

My definition of invasion would be Libya.

SO by the very definition of invasion...Russia invaded Ukraine and Crimea. As Crimea was part of Ukraine when Russia sent troops there.

You will never see a population warmer than Crimea towards an invading force. It's almost like those troops were ALREADY THERE, and nobody even noticed Russia bolster the numbers.

No it isn't, because they weren't there and this shows they weren't...

23-years-old, Oleg is a sergeant of the 31st air assault brigade of Ulyanovsk. The brigade was relocated to Crimea from Russia for security purposes in March 2014, when Crimeans voted on seceding from Ukraine and joining the Russian Federation.

I spent a month and a half in Crimea, in all. I was home by April 12, and in the middle of May I got my medal.

meduza.io...

So which is it were they from Crimea or not, because what I posted above proves they weren't from the base in Crimea. So I guess that theory just went flat.
edit on 25-3-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Wow, how far this thread has come from the op, sre you will to die fir putin?, or america or anything or one else....

You all did read the op, right?

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Die for Putin? Huh, seems a silly concept to consider.

Mind you, how many folks has Russia killed lately? Not many. Oh, let me ask, are you willing to die for Obama or any US leader? I ask that, because US state terrorism has killed hundreds of thousands of civilians since 2001 and shows no sign of slowing down. Did any of those innocents choose to die for their killer? No.

And now the US aggressor have an aircraft carrier anchored close to the UK shore.

Why? Are they planning on attacking us too? It would not surprise me, especially given the track record they have of slaughter and mayhem against innocent communities.

So, maybe I would choose to die for Putin. At least I'd be dying for a struggle against oppression and state terrorism.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Are you saying there NO Russian troops in Crimea prior to Ukrainian coup? Because that is how you are making it sound.

Do you acknowledge the fact that Russia has a base and fleet in Crimea and it was there long before the coup?

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: biggilo

All the opposition to the invasion were intimidated into accepting the occupation by Russia. This has been very well documented and reported you can choose to ignore this if you want to remain ignorant to the facts. The vote for separation was a complete farce also, again very well documented and reported. I am guessing you class Russia Today as some sort of news outlet rather than what it actually is to get all the wrong info you have about this situation.

What documents?

I watched many reports by my publicly owned news broadcaster. I don't care what you corporate pimps say. My guys are unbiased and reported NO aggression towards Ukrainians in Crimea, in fact Russian troops were welcomed warmly.

You say it is farse so it must be. I guess if there is no Diebold machine counting it is not official eh?

Your whole post was a lie.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I will enlist if we ever go to war with Russia or if Russia goes to war with the US or its allies.

I would because both sides would lose many lives and we will need every able bodied person.

If they don't then no. Russia can play proxy warfare with us like in the cold war. If not and Putin acts like a damned psycho...then I guess its a good thing that I am physically fit for service.

edit on 3 25 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

What is your publicly owned broadcaster? curious.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

What is your publicly owned broadcaster? curious.

CBC. Canadian broadcast Corporation. Crown Corp.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
State owned broadcaster is not exactly independent, is it? That's like me spouting the BBC. It will probably surprise you to know that some media outlets actually aren't really owned by anyone, try the Scott Trust for a start.
Nothing I said was 'lies' but rather exactly as it was reported by independent journalists.
I won't even address the idiot who mentioned the US carrier off our coast, idiot is too mild a word in fact!

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: biggilo

What, did I hear my name?

Carrier? I assume you think having that monstrosity of a killing machine parked nearby is a good thing?

I don't think calling me an idiot is very helpful. Surprised ya ain't banned.

edit. oh, and you really think The Guardian (owned by The Scott Trust) is a reputable news source? Okay. Just to be clear where you stand.
edit on 25-3-2015 by Krasnay because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Try not to make such ridiculous and outlandish statements and people won't think your an idiot. Maybe you should go back and read what you wrote again.
Given all you have said I don't think you would know a reputable news outlet if it bit you on the backside. Personally I don't read the guardian or observer but they are still completely independent unlike CBC who actually do have corporate overlords in the form of advertisers.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: Shiloh7

Invaded or were welcomed in? I rather fancy it was welcomed in because so many of the people there speak Russian and voted to stay Russian.

Unless Ukraine invited them in (and I don't think that happened) then they invaded.

Better yet Putin has admitted to sending armed troops without insignias for the purpose of annexing Crimea...which was already decided before the referendun was done.

What bothers me is that the USA and UK (hands up but not my politics) have been invading countries since the Gulf with the most deplorable record imaginable.

I rather fancy it as being invited...see it is the same since you think Russia was invited to invade a sovereign country the same argument can be used for what the US did. The difference is the US leaves, and does not annex any part of the country they go into...something Russia can't say.

the ordinary folk trying to live their lives peacefully in the debris left behind with Western war mongering

I guess you forgot about this...

Chechnya after Russia...

But it is easier to say the US does all the bad...right?

I couldn't agree more.

America isn't trying to expand its borders at the tip of a sword.

There a country doing this though...hint, it is russia.

Also when we bomb a country it doesn't look like a fire bombing from WW2 just happened, and we rebuild its infrastructure etc.....

Even going as far as to upgrade its military withodern american equipment.

Sure our foreign policy isn't perfect, but compared to Russia's.....lol ours looks pretty damned good.

Just marvellous...

Study by Physicians for Social Responsibility: US Wars against Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan have Killed 1.3 Million – Conservative Estimate

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Its because America is so open that you have these figures we will never know how many innocents the Russians have slaughtered. American soldiers don't deliberately target civilians, Russians don't give a damn if civilians are in the way. American soldiers can and do get done for killing civilians not sure could say the same for Russia

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join