It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay, are you willing to die for Russia and Putin, are you

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Libya was an attack by our role in it and against US doctrine ,YOU can tell by the dead ambassador NOMINALLY we don't DO that sort of sacrifice by leaving them exposed and unsupported.
Obama decided he just needed to sell some guns....er ATTACK for NO reason but to overthrow Khadaffi.

I think the decision to take Libya was over Obama's head. The reason I say that is Canada took more of a leadership role and were one of the first ones in. We follow the US but not Obama. Obama screwed us on the KeystoneXL pipeline. Harper is not ever doing that man favours. We obviously got the order from somewhere higher up like the UK.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Does that mean he can bully me until my home is part of the russian federation?

So his reaction to countless bases encircling Russia is somehow encircling your home? Where are you in Turkey, oh let me guess the USA.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PLAYERONE01

we will just grab our fold out deck chairs and eskies , sit on the hill and spectate, send some tweets and cheer you on!

Yeah right, so we ended up in Afghanistan because of Anzus or whatever so the drugs keep flowing back to USA and Swiss bank accounts of politicians. Or are you denying our Australian politicians are not lapdogs of US corporates invasion of non-Rothschild central banking cartel push for Economic control?

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Russia's war effort in Chechniya examined here.medium.com...
NO ALL that worried about their invading or successfully fighting the US in a conventional fight.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join