It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay, are you willing to die for Russia and Putin, are you

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Lets say Mainstream Media is right and those on various websites pushing the same agenda are correct, that Putin is the worst thing since Satan

Let's say Putin invaded Crimea even though that was the smoothest bloodless invasion in history of all invasions

Are you my fellow Americans, my fellow Canadians, my fellow Brits....willing to get uniforms, receive guns and go to war with Russia

Are you so big hearted that lives of eastern Ukrainians mean so much to you, wanting to give them freedom from Russia so badly.... that you are willing to risk at the very least an EMP taking out European and North American grid let alone nukes reaching major cities.

If your answer is YES. I am very happy for you.

If your answer is NO. Then what will you do to prevent it. Government of United States won't back off they think they are far enough across the ocean. Russia won't back off they consider happenings on their border as direct attack on Russian soil, they will never pull out of Crimea, they are in that base for 200 years already.

If you don't want to die for Russia, then let your voice be heard, let your government know you are not interested in war with Russia, tell them you don't give a sh*t that Putin is Hitler, he hasn't attacked a NATO country and he isn't stupid enough to

At the very least when you see a shill online pushing for war with Russia, tell them to volunteer for Kiev government paramilitary fascist militias and go. Go go go, leave the rest of us alone
edit on 25-3-2015 by DiverScuba3 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DiverScuba3

I dont want to die because of the US , Russia , Isis or Mc Donalds for that matter .

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I dont want to die for putin. Does that mean he can bully me until my home is part of the russian federation?

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
I dont want to die for putin. Does that mean he can bully me until my home is part of the russian federation?

Then you obviously do believe Putin is hitler and that Putin is carving up the world like bird at thanksgiving

Okay

Then go, go now, Kiev needs you, eastern Ukrainians need you

Go fight, go kill Putin

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
I dont want to die because of the US , Russia , Isis or Mc Donalds for that matter .

Then let your voice be heard, don't sulk around, and give warmongers run for their money

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Poor myope people sees what they can and speak without knowing better.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: DiverScuba3

Are you my fellow Americans, my fellow Canadians, my fellow Brits....willing to get uniforms, receive guns and go to war with Russia

100% nope I have made that clear.

Sanction yes. War nope.

Ukraine is a civil war.

Civil wars are messy and those that get involved in them never end up well.

Now if Russia moves on the Baltic, Poland or Finland then yes I would go to war.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DiverScuba3
Let's say Putin invaded Crimea even though that was the smoothest bloodless invasion in history of all invasions

The invasion and annexation of Crimea may have been "bloodless", but as the collapse in human rights shows, it is not an victimless invasion. There are reports of opponents of the new Russian order, being abducted and killed, plus civil and political liberties being flattened.

I do not see the West pushing for war, in fact the West has bee a bit of an appeaser to Putin. The sanctions are as far as the West will go, that and welcoming Ukraine into their fold. After all, Ukraine's experience with Russia has been pretty negative of late, but the shared history - attempted genocide of the Ukrainians and the Tartars - does leave the "brothers with a shared history" a bit in tatters.

There won't be war. Russia will suffer in the long term though, for the belligerent foreign policy blunders that target neighbours too weak and isolated to defend themselves.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I respect your opinion and you made yourself clear

I hope you will be this direct with those you see pushing for direct fight with Russia in Ukraine

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   
There isn't much I'd be willing to die for and I can assure you, governments are not one of them.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Well you don't have to say "let's say he did", because he did.

And admitted to sending armed troops without insignias to Crimea for the sole purpose of annexation.

Russia won't back off they consider happenings on their border as direct attack on Russian soil,

And yet that gives them the right to annex parts of a sovereign country...no it doesn't. Which btw isn't Russian soil and hasn't been for over 20 years.

At the very least when you see a shill online pushing for war with Russia, tell them to volunteer for Kiev government paramilitary fascist militias and go. Go go go, leave the rest of us alone

So I take it you feel the same way about those who are pushing for Russia to keep up the war in Ukraine?

And for them to take back territory that has left them when they fell?

If not...why?

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

What do you mean there won't be war ??

You are pushing for war. You are supportive of US arming Kiev government

They in turn will attack eastern separatists, Russia will jump in with army to save them

Would probably march to Kiev

NATO would get involved, US would make sure of it

Russia knowing this is all US doing anyway, would do a stealth attack on US

Markets would crash

You and I would lose our jobs in the west

Russia is not to be messed with !!!!!!

They are proud people

WE DON'T NEED THIS WAR

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Russia is probably in the biggest mess it has ever been and it is hard to pull out when Putin is in charge. So i will observe and see Putin to fall eventually.

I will never die for Russia

If Putin continues with his "nazi" nationalism, we´ll see how proud russians will be of that in future. Actually i kinda feel sorry for the russians, once a serf always a serf.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   
No . and I will go one further in that if Russia invades Canada I will have soup and bread for the men and directions to the nearest politician to me .

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Looks like you didn't understand OP or didn't understand it on purpose

I don't believe anything MSM says nor anything that you say, and yet in this thread I hypothetically assumed that MSM is correct and that YOU are correct

And yet I still don't want war with Russia

Read my post to paraphiYou are pushing for war

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I would go to war if it means all the bad guys would be captured/killed. The conquest shouldn't stop at Ukraine/Russia but would go the world round with approval of local governments or not. If it means future generations can live in peace (and not just in US/EU but Africa and ME as well and any other conflict zone) it would be worth it.

It wouldn't be because I have a big heart it's just that I'm well aware we all have to share this planet together and sooner or later it'll affect me or future generations since these things don't go out themselves.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I'm glad you didnt include Australia in your list, we will just grab our fold out deck chairs and eskies , sit on the hill and spectate, send some tweets and cheer you on!

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
If Putin continues with his "nazi" nationalism, we´ll see how proud russians will be of that in future. Actually i kinda feel sorry for the russians, once a serf always a serf.

Nice to see such a low opinion of Russians

Boy you should read what they think of you, Americans

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   
i sincerely have zero fear of death by russia. you need to know your role.

please update your shilling procedure and haircuts

edit on 25-3-2015 by msallo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: PLAYERONE01
I'm glad you didnt include Australia in your list, we will just grab our fold out deck chairs and eskies , sit on the hill and spectate, send some tweets and cheer you on!

I don't know why, I've never been to Australia, but I gotta good feeling about you altered British

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join