It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay, are you willing to die for Russia and Putin, are you

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: msallo
from where i sit, on continental USA, i sincerely have zero fear of death by russia. you need to know your role.
your shill protocol and haircuts need updating

Ever heard of nuclear subs ?

Ever heard of bio weapons ?

Ever heard of EMP weapons ?

As for shill comment, I guess I could be rude and call you names, but then I would be just like you.

I am glad though my thread angers you

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DiverScuba3

Sorry but i am not american, but i see Russia quite close. What i mean with the serf is that russians are never really allowed to evolve, not during ussr now with Putin things are once again going down.
We have some russians living in our country, they are russians in their hearts but when asked if they would like to move back to Russia their answer is NO.
edit on 25-3-2015 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
Sorry but i am not american, but i see Russia quite close.

Sorry I thought you were American due to all the support you give to their policy

My bad

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   
russia is 3rd world hole

To start, the word hotel means something different here apparently.

On the list of say, hot water, a door capable of closing, a television, light bulbs, clean sheets, a properly hooked up toilet and one pillow per bed, any guest should make like the NBA Finals: take four of seven and pop some champagne. And bring light bulbs, they are so valuable on the black market you can trade one for a date with a Russian tennis player.

sports.yahoo.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DiverScuba3
What do you mean there won't be war ??

I mean what I said. Your response assumes too much.

There won't be a war between Russia and NATO. You may want there to be a war, but then you will be disappointed.

Russia will continue to be side-lined and sanctions may last for years.

You are pushing for war. You are supportive of US arming Kiev government

You can make up what you want to, but I did not even imply that, nor mention arming anyone. I said that there won't be war.

Russia will doubtlessly continue to meddle and attempt to destabilise, but that will just serve to accelerate Ukrainian move towards the liberal West, and away from the belligerent and antagonistic Russia. You cannot expect to be friends with someone if you keep thumping them, can you?

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Looks like you didn't understand OP or didn't understand it on purpose

Nope I understood it just fine, which is why the question was asked.

And yet I still don't want war with Russia

And most on here don't want it either, but you made the statement that many on this site are pushing for war with Russia and you are far from being close to the truth.

Read my post to paraphiYou are pushing for war

I see you like to make assumptions without actually having evidence to back the claim, and if you make that statement about me you will be wrong.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   

You mean anti Putin? i am also anti EU, i don´t really recall supporting their policy. If freedom of speech ( which is also in our constitutional right in my country ) makes me proUS well...

edit on 25-3-2015 by dollukka because: typo

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   

f you don't want to die for Russia, then let your voice be heard, let your government know you are not interested in war with Russia, tell them you don't give a sh*t that Putin is Hitler, he hasn't attacked a NATO country and he isn't stupid enough to

So everyone else should just cower, because putin says so? # him and the horse he rode in on. Open a history book and learn about how Hitler was appeased by similar ideas.

I have no qualms with the Russian people, but I sure as # have a problem with people telling me I need to accept a tyrant gobbling up entire sections of sovereign nations just because. History repeats itself. You'd do well to brush up on yours.

Before any of the pro putin trolls chime in, maybe you should address Russian treaties with the Nazis in an effort to carve up parts of europe? Guess who broke that agreement? It was Stalin. That's why Russia was invaded by the Germans. You neanderthals don't seem to grasp your own pro-nazi history, while you call free nations fascists.
edit on 25-3-2015 by DeadSeraph because: formatting

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Sorry I thought you were American due to all the support you give to their policy

Let's clear something up real quick here...just because someone is an American that doesn't automatically mean they support everything the gov't. does, and to believe that shows how much you really don't know about Americans. I assume you are not American, but if you are it still shows how little you know about Americans.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
I dont want to die for putin. Does that mean he can bully me until my home is part of the russian federation?

Then you obviously do believe Putin is hitler and that Putin is carving up the world like bird at thanksgiving

Okay

Then go, go now, Kiev needs you, eastern Ukrainians need you

Go fight, go kill Putin

And elsewhere on ATS, Americans are discussing how they would invade Mexico -

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Are you going to go and fight for the right of Mexicans should such an invasion take place to protect their right? If not, why not?
edit on 25-3-2015 by uncommitted because: typo

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Let's clear something up real quick here...just because someone is an American that doesn't automatically mean they support everything the gov't. does, and to believe that shows how much you really don't know about Americans.

Well your posts sir are a matter of public record

How you can post what you did with a straight face is beyond me

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph
So everyone else should just cower, because he says so? # him and the horse he rode in on. Open a history book and learn about how Hitler was appeased by similar ideas.

I have no qualms with the Russian people but I sure as # have a problem with people telling me I need to just accept a tyrant gobbling up entire sections of sovereign nations

Can you please call Ukrainian embassy and let them know you are coming as a volunteer to one of their brigades

Please go set things right and fight Russia

But don't ask me and mine to go with you

Go go go

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted
And elsewhere on ATS, Americans are discussing how they would invade Mexico -

www.abovetopsecret.com...

OMG I wasn't even aware of that thread

But Mexico is not a nuclear power nor a serious military threat
edit on 25-3-2015 by DiverScuba3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph
So everyone else should just cower, because he says so? # him and the horse he rode in on. Open a history book and learn about how Hitler was appeased by similar ideas.

I have no qualms with the Russian people but I sure as # have a problem with people telling me I need to just accept a tyrant gobbling up entire sections of sovereign nations

Can you please call Ukrainian embassy and let them know you are coming as a volunteer to one of their brigades

Please go set things right and fight Russia

But don't ask me and mine to go with you

Go go go

Do you know if they'd train me and fly me over there and put a weapon in my hands? Because I'd consider it.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   

That thread is in skunk works, which means it should not be taken seriously.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Any and all wars I blame on the participants (Yes, even in the draft - they can't build prisons for an entire country if we all refuse to go) ESPECIALLY in the INFORMATION AGE, where at the very least a vague picture of how incredibly stupid and insane BOTH sides are being is readily available at everyone fingertips. This should, again at the very least, raise a red flag for everyone and let them know, this never has been and never will be in the interest of those who do the bidding of the elite.

Any war is never in the interest of the general population. So why fight? Why don a uniform which represents a "nation" based on imaginary lines in the sand? Why the division? How is anyone in the west really any different than anyone in Russia, or China or ANY country for that matter? We all eat food. Most of us all bath on a daily basis. We all want to be loved. We all have different interests and different tastes. We all want the best for ourselves and our loved ones. Why the hate? How blind can people be to buy this BS?

If one is so stupid to pick up a weapon and point it at a fellow human in hate (which defensiveness is the exact same thing in the world of war - or should I say justified murder), well...I won't feel sorry for you if you are killed or suffer from the aftermath. Nor will I honor you or your life for being a murderer or an accomplice to murder. You cannot justify murder. Although many do, all the time.

Stupid is as stupid does.

People of this site, how blind can you be not to see that this is all staged. The WORLD IS A STAGE. People will be killed on this stage, but never the less, it is still all an act. Nothing is real in terms of WHAT and WHY you are actually being persuaded to fight against each other for.

If you don't want a war, then don't fight in one! IT'S PRETTY SIMPLE!

If we don't want a nuclear war, then it's time we overthrow our psychopathic governments and we stay inside our imaginary borders to get it done! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

The world could EASILY be a better place for everyone on this planet if we were all to walk away from politicians and money, and instead embrace the power of scientific and technological problem solving. Mo Money, Mo Problems. Mo Politicians, Mo Problems.

I'm not sure if anyone has noticed, but wars haven't solved even ONE thing in human history. And they never will.

The war to end all wars? MY ASS!

More like the war to justify all other wars.

edit on thpamWed, 25 Mar 2015 06:21:19 -0500k1503America/Chicago2521 by Sparkymedic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Well your posts sir are a matter of public record

Well then provide any and all evidence I am pushing for America to go to war with Russia...I will wait.

How you can post what you did with a straight face is beyond me

It's easy...see I am doing it again.

And I am waving around old glory.
edit on 25-3-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic

I'm not sure if anyone has noticed, but wars haven't solved even ONE thing in human history.

Well that's not exactly true, as the Revolutionary war solved the problem of the colonies being run by England...which brought about the United States.

So it did solve one thing.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

That thread is in skunk works, which means it should not be taken seriously.

It's a hypothetical discussion, but the views that have been expressed are very revealing. Anyhow, are you suggesting this one should be taken seriously?

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I don't see how that is solving a problem. War still exists, so does scarcity and all other abhorrent things of our global society. Your view of what a problem is and what my idea of a real problem is, is clearly is not the same thing.

Sorry. Try again.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join