It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay, are you willing to die for Russia and Putin, are you

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

What if I say that the Matrix is real and it's happening in Russia?
Last year Russia has blocked access to the majority of internet sites which do not agree with Putin. Travelers from other countries in Russia can´t access to internet easily, instead they have to seek a library with internet access to do so, i wrote this example to show you its not easy in Russia to find information what is going on. Information provided is information selected.
Reuters
Information is power and Russian government knows that.
RT ( Russia today- government owned ) news also has made major turn to whom they spread their propaganda. They have most likely realized that their propaganda is not really biting in US and RT news channel has reduced its uploads to RT/US to 50 videos a week and increased itś upload to RT/arab to 125 videos per week.
How Russia Today is using Youtube

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I wouldn't die for the Nazi Putin or the backward Russians but I think I WOULD stand up for democracy and freedom of speech and the British way of life.
It is the Russians you need to ask if they would be willing to die for Putin, that's how it would roll, NATO troops would barely work up a sweat against the Russians with their antiquated equipment and conscript army.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure that the people on top on both sides of this issue want to keep pushing each other around. We don't even have a choice. We can listen to the propaganda and take sides or just sit back and say, why are we arguing over the power hungry people everywhere trying to take control. Russia has made their allies and so have we. It seems we are instigating this situation because a few people want to exploit the resources of the Ukraine. We need to tell the leaders to settle down and be reasonable. There is no reason why we can't all get along. What we really need is for some entity to step in and say that is enough.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Just like the west didn't fund a "junta" full of "nazi's" in Ukraine simply because you say so. Interesting how that works?

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Blah, blah, Russia isn't threatening the West or any NATO country 'cause you say so.

Did I say anything about NATO or the West in my reply...no I didn't.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: Sparkymedic

I don't see how that is solving a problem.

It solved the problem of having the colonies ran by another country...so with that war their problems were solved. Although it might have brought on other problems later the immediate problem was solved.

Your view of what a problem is and what my idea of a real problem is, is clearly is not the same thing.

I wasn't trying to change your idea of what a problem is, I was just pointing out that a problem was solved with a war.

Indeed, someone's problem was solved with war...as someone's "problem" always is solved with war...hence the repetitive nature of it.

War does not solve REAL problems though. War IS a real problem.

Just to clarify, I believe that the REAL problems of this world are; war, poverty, crime, corruption, greed, hunger, violence...and basically anything else along those lines.

I have yet to meet any politician who would even know where to start on solving these problems, which are common to all of humanity. Yet, they are the one's who insist that they have all the answers to all of our problems. Seems to me they only have two answers. War and taxes.

It should be apparent then, that politics are in and of itself the problem perpetuating all of the REAL problems around the globe. And of course the lemmings who unthinkingly follow their orders.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Indeed, someone's problem was solved with war...as someone's "problem" always is solved with war...hence the repetitive nature of it.

Then what you said was wrong as you just agreed that a problem can be solved by war.

Wait you just agreed that it does solve problems, and nobody is disagreeing that war is a problem...but usually it's more of a problem to those losing the war than those winning it.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Then what you said was wrong as you just agreed that a problem can be solved by war.

Wait you just agreed that it does solve problems, and nobody is disagreeing that war is a problem...but usually it's more of a problem to those losing the war than those winning it.

It is confusing isn't it.

Don't worry. You'll figure it out one day.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: crazyewok

Sanction yes. War nope.

Sanctions, the modern day equivalent of siege measures, are an act of war.

What utter BS. How can sanctions be an act of war. There is nothing to stop Russia trading with other countries e.g. china. If the west does not wish to have trade with Russia (sanctions) because of how Putin behaves then that is up to the west. It's a way of showing Putin that he has more to lose (trade wise) by being an 20th century cold war style idiot than a modern trading partner.

Sanctions are a peaceful alternative to war. The only people who object are those who don't like to be shown how stupid they are behaving.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Even though this is an obvious Russian propaganda post, I'll play along.

Q: "Would I be willing to go to war over the Russian invasion of Crimea..."

A: Yes. No people should have to suffer an invasion. And there is no such thing as a "bloodless" invasion. (If I had a time machine and could go back to the European invasion of the America's, I would fight to save the native Americans, even at the expense of the future United States of America.)

Q: Should the UN or USA be involved in selling arms to Ukraine?

A: Yes, as Ukraine has the right to arms themselves any way they see fit. They are the ones being invaded. For Russia to invade a sovereign nation, and then complain about them resisting or who they turn to for aid, is the height of hubris.

The Russian economy breaks down to two sectors. Gazprom and invading other countries. It's the only way Putin can keep his oligarchs appeased.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Greed leads to corruption
Corruption leads to unemployment, malnutrition, poverty, destruction and terrorism.

The question is how much people are willing to forgive and how soon. People seem to have a short memory and they keep voting for the same corrupted candidates year after year in bigger countries.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   

He can't move into Poland and he cant move into the Baltic without triggering nuclear destruction.

Putin isn't "moving into" Eastern Europe, NATO is.

Don't you mean those countries previously occupied by the Soviet Union do not want to be ever under that yoke again and have decided to apply fro NATO membership for protection. Putin's actions have made this even more likely not less.

Bitch, whine, name call all you like but the people in those countries don't ever want a red flag flying over their head again. That does not mean that NATO,US,UK EU etc are saints before you go off on one of the typical black and white arguments that pervades the narrow mindset of the majority of ATS.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Indeed. The problems all compound each other making the thought of any solutions way too complex and out of reach for any individual.

Truthfully, there are solutions to these issues. You just won't hear it from politics.

Science and technology will free humanity from this insanity, if we allow it to.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DiverScuba3

originally posted by: msallo
from where i sit, on continental USA, i sincerely have zero fear of death by russia. you need to know your role.
your shill protocol and haircuts need updating

Ever heard of nuclear subs ?

Ever heard of bio weapons ?

Ever heard of EMP weapons ?

As for shill comment, I guess I could be rude and call you names, but then I would be just like you.

I am glad though my thread angers you

You already called all decenting views "shills" in the op.

Or did you miss that part?

Nice hypocrisy op, it serves you well in finding the truth in a thread meant to be one sided.

Since you only gave death as a result to resisting Putin's obvious agressions.

Russia doesn't want a war with the west, it would get crushed pathetically easily.

They are nothing more than a backward, verge of third world status bully to their weaker neighbors.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Just thought I'd drop this here.

www.businessinsider.com...

the Russian government apparently pays people to "sit in a room, surf the Internet, and leave sometimes hundreds of postings a day that criticize the country's opposition and promote Kremlin-backed policymakers."

Read more: www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: DiverScuba3

originally posted by: Indigent
I dont want to die for putin. Does that mean he can bully me until my home is part of the russian federation?

Then you obviously do believe Putin is hitler and that Putin is carving up the world like bird at thanksgiving

Okay

Then go, go now, Kiev needs you, eastern Ukrainians need you

Go fight, go kill Putin

And elsewhere on ATS, Americans are discussing how they would invade Mexico -

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Are you going to go and fight for the right of Mexicans should such an invasion take place to protect their right? If not, why not?

Lol, and the propaganda machine gets flipped on its head.

This is the "prorussian" cheerleaders problem.

They don't understand exactly how versed us free western folks are in propaganda.

The things that work in countries like russia get cast aside like a used napkin in the west.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Sanction yes. War nope.

Sanctions, the modern day equivalent of siege measures, are an act of war.

Right up there with annexing sovereign territory launching artillery or airstrikes lobbing nukes using bioweapons etc....

They are all acts of and types of war.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   

“The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.”
George S. Patton

Most Americans are taught to "look out for the little guy". At least that's what we were taught when I was growing up. Perhaps it's different wherever you are from. Maybe the weak are prey and morals are only an attribute of those in power.

Two things I have learned through very difficult experiences in life.

1 - only people that have never been to war want to go to war.
2 - if you let someone take things, they will keep taking things

Russia and America aren't going to war. ICBM's aren't going to fly. There is simply no money to be made in a nuclear exchange. Putin has his panties in a twist and America has their weakest leadership in decades. It makes for good TV, but in the end it will come to nothing.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Hmmmm...no i dont want to die for putin...

You ask a good question...what are you/we willing to die for....i did the duty, honor, country...doesnt mean the same anymore.

Is this current america worth dieng for? It bullys, bombs,invades,starts civil wars, manipulates countries on a scale that would make ancient rome jealous...and today stands head and shoulders above any other counties attempt at the same. No, i dont want to die defending this current america either.....

Hmmm, a question to ponder in more detail.....and with the current world situation, it may become an even more imporant question....

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: msallo

a reply to: msallo

Open warfare is the finale, the final act of a drawn out process practiced deceptively, intending to lead to surrender of the targeted city or state.

Sanctions are siege measures, a gentle euphemism designed to throw people off, like you are doing right now.

no

siege is an act of the military. sanctions do not always nor mostly lead to war. the act of a sanction is not an act of armed conflict and so not act of war.

war
wôr/Submit
noun
a state of armed conflict between different nations or states or different groups within a nation or state

sanctions are not an act of a state of armed conflict between nations or states or different groups within a nation or state

protip: drinking starbucks doesnt make you smart

That is funny because every nation on earth and the UN regard economic sanctions as "an act of war".

Hhmmm, I just don't know who to believe is right here.

Some random guy on the internet, or every major gov on earth and the binding rules of the UN??..

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join