It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Okay, are you willing to die for Russia and Putin, are you

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: biggilo
Try not to make such ridiculous and outlandish statements and people won't think your an idiot. Maybe you should go back and read what you wrote again.
Given all you have said I don't think you would know a reputable news outlet if it bit you on the backside. Personally I don't read the guardian or observer but they are still completely independent unlike CBC who actually do have corporate overlords in the form of advertisers.

You slag someone off by labeling them as an "idiot" and claim that they make "ridiculous and outlandish statements"? You have aright to express your opinion, but do try to maintain some semblance of etiquette.

So, this "idiot" asks what is so wrong in questioning why we have to be happy about having this monstrous killing machine anchored on our coast? In my opinion, accepting its very existence is tantamount to condoning the killing of citizens by the US government. Apparently collateral costs in their operations are acceptable. In my books that is murder.

If you disagree with that then you should perhaps read your own words and contemplate their meaning vis-à-vis your own values.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Krasnay

I don't have an issue with you not liking it's presence off our coast, it was the bit were you ask are they here to attack us etc that is ridiculous.
Personally I am not overly comfortable with all of the US actions but at the end of the day most of it is for the 'greater good'. For example if you have a Taliban commander at your wedding I don't lose any sleep over your wedding party get bombed just to get him.
The reasons for invading Iraq weren't right but technically it should of ended up better and it is the Islamic extremists who caused the trouble there, I don't blame America for any of this. The insurgent scum bags seen it as a way of being able to fight US forces and murder people. You can't help people if they won't help themselves.

Did we find out what the op done?
edit on 25-3-2015 by biggilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krasnay
SNIP.

People aren't banned from ATS for voicing their opinions, and that includes those who support Putin's agenda in the Ukraine, etc. There are plenty of pro putin posters on ATS that are freely allowed to post RT links to their hearts content.
edit on 3/26/2015 by bigfatfurrytexan because: remove quoted content

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   

This has to be one of the most hilarious pro putin posts I've ever read. Do you mind if I ask how old you are?

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DiverScuba3

Dying for Ukraine... it WAS a coup there, even if the previous government was bad or cheated, so we aren't supporting Democracy exactly. There is a fair bit of corruption in our own (US) government (can you say unlimited corporate donations, anonymously?) Plenty of people were foolish enough to sign up for Iraq and Afghanistan and die there.... so sad. Patriotic? Eh. It was good for the Corporations, not so much for the U.S. or other countries, and look at Iraq now. Imagine Afghanistan shortly after we pull out more, though we are lingering now. Dying for Ukraine? Not as is but we did sign a treaty supporting them as a sovereign nation... so did Russia. Should we let the entire country come under Russia's thumb? Draw a line somewhere? We had damn well better support other Nato countries though! (Hey Europe... letting your armies and navies and air forces shink so much? tsk tsk tsk... not a good idea). Putin is a bully. Putin is Old School. Putin is Paranoid. I believe Russia had a chance to join the community but the corruption got there first.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick

That is funny because every nation on earth and the UN regard economic sanctions as "an act of war".

I've never heard of them being an act of war except when some country that has them against it doesn't like them.

Certainly never heard of the UN calling them an act of war - the UN uses them lots of course, and doesn't ever declare war.

...which part of Moscow do you live in?

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: biggilo

I don't have an issue with you not liking it's presence off our coast, it was the bit were you ask are they here to attack us etc that is ridiculous.
Personally I am not overly comfortable with all of the US actions but at the end of the day most of it is for the 'greater good'. For example if you have a Taliban commander at your wedding I don't lose any sleep over your wedding party get bombed just to get him.
The reasons for invading Iraq weren't right but technically it should of ended up better and it is the Islamic extremists who caused the trouble there, I don't blame America for any of this. The insurgent scum bags seen it as a way of being able to fight US forces and murder people. You can't help people if they won't help themselves.

Did we find out what the op done?

I think your warmongering speaks for itself.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I think I am going to revert back to what I said about you before, you truely are an idiot.
Whether you like it or not Putin's regime is one of the vilest and most corrupt on Earth. The Taliban and Isis and all groups and people who sympathise with them are evil.
The UK and US are easy targets for your types because of the openness and freedoms they allow.
Putin is the war monger, look at the illegal invasion of Crimea and his destabilising attempts in Ukraine. Look at Chechnya!
Would you leave the Taliban alone? Would you have appeased Hitler? Actually you probably would of as you like Putin and the Taliban.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Libya was an attack by our role in it and against US doctrine ,YOU can tell by the dead ambassador NOMINALLY we don't DO that sort of sacrifice by leaving them exposed and unsupported.
Obama decided he just needed to sell some guns....er ATTACK for NO reason but to overthrow Khadaffi.
edit on 26-3-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

Have you ever been there?
We rebuilt when we could and they weren't shooting at us in Iraq HALIBERTON overcharged for.
THAT'S Cheyney's company.
ALL THESE wars and policies have LONG since peperated from nominal US policies Obama now is trying to start a fight with Venezuela!
THAT would Make us active in 3 fightsagainst 3 adversaries in deepening engagements so his Cloward and Piven methods can overtax and cause a collapse of the military.
Ever wonder why the people in war zones,run TO US military and they Run FROM Russians?
edit on 26-3-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

You are never go to convince someone that already knows everything so why bother?

War in Venezuela? Maybe President Obama has been listening after all.

Most soldiers I know have been bitching for years that we are tired of fighting wars in giant catboxes where alcohol is illegal and the women dress like ninjas. South America would be a great change of pace

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

A JUNGLE fight ?
OH no those are ugly YOU WOULD prefer MOUT or desert BELIEVE me if ther aren't CAVES or tunnels it won't take long but EWWW.
We need to reel it back in or rebuild the services...AGAIN.
WE have to do so any way EVERY time we cut them DOWN.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
ATTENTION

The topic of this thread is "Okay, are you willing to die for Russia and Putin, are you".

We do not discuss other members and former members on ATS. Please, lets stick to the above topic.

Thank you

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I was joking of course. No sane person wants war, regardless of the environment.

The soldier comment has been a common saying among the troops I have served with over the last 10-12 years though.

Calling out Venezuela is just pulling a "bishop" rather than a "pawn" in the big game of chess that the men in suits (who never seem to bleed) like to play.

America isn't going back to war in the jungles any time soon. If they were we'd open Panama up and start issuing the "banana boat" patch again.When we start to see our troops training for something other than the desert, then we can worry about our expected theater changing. Until then it's just going to be a different sandbox.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

Check out the Pacific Pathway ops.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join