It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Hands Up, Don’t Shoot” really did happen — not in Ferguson — but in Philadelphia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Including your own disingenuous comment, there were exactly 12 uses of the word racist in this thread and none of them were anyone "[calling] the OP "RACIST" for posting this story."

I can only assume you're referring to my own post because nobody else appears to be disagreeing with the OP. I have no idea whether or not the OP is a racist but I stand by my assertion that the reason for the otherwise meaningless juxtaposition of this crime and the shooting of Michael Brown is to foment racial animus. I say the exact same thing about your comments.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I posted the same thread last week..
Some of the responses on that thread are just ridiculous.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 23-3-2015 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-3-2015 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

I shared a star with you.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Sickening. Of course we will never hear a national outcry about it all over the media.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I live in Philly. This is sickening.

I agree, I live half an hour from Philly and I'm not a big fan of it either.

Al Sharpton will be here any time now to protest this senseless muder, I'm sure.

How are the two incidents comparable? Were these kids police officers? Did Michael Brown murder an unarmed person?

Face it, this is wanton race baiting and you're a hate monger. So why is it that you think you're any better than Sharpton?

Hey Skippy, You don't know me. I'm not a hate mongerer or a racist. I presented this story because it sickens me. And I brought up Sharpton because he protests under the guise of black lives matter, only when it involves a white cop. I never saw him in Chicago last year protesting black on black murders. Apparently white lives don't matter to him when black kids are the perps. But I am 100% sure if it was 14 & 15 year old white kids who shot a black man walking his do for no reason, he'd have his tax evading ass down here protesting.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I didn't call you a racist. As I said, I don't know if you're a racist or not. I don't know you but I don't have to know you to have an opinion about what your agenda is. After all, you don't know Al Sharpton either but that doesn't stop you from having an opinion about his agenda does it?

Then again, maybe you understand 'ol Al on a very fundamental level since you're also trying to ratchet up racial tensions for attention?

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   

a reply to: UnBreakable

I didn't call you a racist. As I said, I don't know if you're a racist or not. I don't know you but I don't have to know you to have an opinion about what your agenda is. After all, you don't know Al Sharpton either but that doesn't stop you from having an opinion about his agenda does it?

Then again, maybe you understand 'ol Al on a very fundamental level since you're also trying to ratchet up racial tensions for attention?

Or your just talking shizz for the hell of it, also know not of what you wish you must be in retirement.

In my neighborhood teens have guns, refer to my thread about guy died in my house bro, ghetto culture exists. dont be reckless admit it exists and be thankful you dont live it bro
edit on 24-3-2015 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   

I live in Philly. This is sickening.

I agree, I live half an hour from Philly and I'm not a big fan of it either.

Al Sharpton will be here any time now to protest this senseless muder, I'm sure.

How are the two incidents comparable? Were these kids police officers? Did Michael Brown murder an unarmed person?

Face it, this is wanton race baiting and you're a hate monger. So why is it that you think you're any better than Sharpton?

No, the Police killing black people en masse theory has been debunked. Now all that's left is White people are universally racists against blacks until they prove otherwise. And that blacks aren't/can't be racist.

If this is race baiting so are all the ridiculous black lives matter threads that pop up, but again your Liberal Hypocrisy is showing because you aren't condemning those.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join