It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two 15-year-olds to be charged with murder of dog walker

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Going off the Slenderman thread , found here www.abovetopsecret.com... , and the fact that some people were using "they are just kid's and shouldn't be tried as adults" excuse I saw this story come across the philly.com web site today.

A 14 year old and 2 15 year old's are the suspects in an attempted robbery that turned into a murder. The 14 year old and one of the 15 year old's were caught quickly after the crime while a warrant has been issued for the other 15 year old and i quote "Hamilton is considered "armed and extremely dangerous" . Basically these wastes of flesh criminals , "Both are students at Overbrook High School and have "robberies in their background" found a single person walking his dog , tried to rob him and when the victim fought back they shot him one in the chest.

Here is the link to the story: 15 Year Olds Being Tried as Adults for Murder

Im interested to see if the same group of people that post on here defending criminals or always having an excuse show up on this thread.
Perhaps the user from the SlenderMan thread can show up again talking about how sending kids to prison is abuse and someone should break them out. I'm sure that same group of people will find a way to blame the police for this crime , then they will all run to the Posse Comitatus forum and get their pitchforks out.

Im tired of excuses for criminals for murderers, for rapists, robbers, corrupt police. Im tired of excuses and justifications for drunk\high\distracted drivers that kill someone else. Im tired of excuses like "he is just a kid and didnt know better" .

I hope these 3 get a chance for parole the next time that the victim can celebrate his kids birthday.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

"OMG they're just kids!!!".... who committed an adult crime and should be punished accordingly, IMO.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

found a single person walking his dog , tried to rob him and when the victim fought back they shot him one in the chest.

Could have been worse. They could have shot the dog too. That they didn't and only shot the dumbass who brought fists to a gunfight once, tells me they didn't set out to kill anyone.

+18 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: IvanAstikov

Dumbass? Seriously? What a f'ing maroon. How the F was he even supposed to know he was going to be in a gunfight you ignorant troll. Good God.

(post by IvanAstikov removed for a manners violation)
+8 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IvanAstikov

found a single person walking his dog , tried to rob him and when the victim fought back they shot him one in the chest.

Could have been worse. They could have shot the dog too. That they didn't and only shot the dumbass who brought fists to a gunfight once, tells me they didn't set out to kill anyone.

You kind of come across like a monster, blaming the victim like that.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Elton

You're on the internets, don't crack on like you haven't heard of the Darwin Awards.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

You're on the internets, don't crack on like you haven't heard of the Darwin Awards.

When a man is killed in front of his daughter I really don't feel the need to be an internet tough guy.

:/

I think that defending yourself and your kid is not stupid or worthy of ridicule...

But I'm dragging this off topic.

edit on 19-3-2015 by Elton because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Only 3 fools are responsible for this outcome and none of them are the victim.

In the end these wastes flesh panicked , did not rob him and killed him for nothing. They should have as much of a chance at freedom going forward as the victim does.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Had it been an unarmed mugger shot dead by an armed man, you'd be singing from a different hymn sheet.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

There was a brief struggle. Stuhlman, married and a father of a young daughter, pleaded for his life.

Yea. Definitely sounds like some badass fighting. Is there any indication whatsoever that the gun was even displayed before they shot him? You somehow know for a fact that the kid was "advertising it threateningly" before the reported struggle began or is that your ASS-umption from all the TV cop shows you've watched? You're talking out of your brain-hole. You're a heartless ass, tough-guy.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

He wasn't killed in front of his daughter...he was walking the dog alone this time.

Those 3 teen boys committed a crime...now they need to do the time...in prison; they chose to do those actions.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Lock them up. Lose the key. Never let them see the sun again. Sounds harsh? Well, a kid growing up without her dad because stupid young punks with nothing better to do killed her dad is pretty damn harsh in my opinion. Screw them.
edit on 19-3-2015 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Dead criminal=awesome!

Dead law abiding citizen=hang the criminal!

Most of us law abiding citizens feel that way.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I know I sound like a broken record,but things like the event in your post make me feel that we (the U.S.) should drop the age of the death penalty to 12 years old and enforce the hell out of it.

I don't care if it makes liberal males so angry that they start screaming and wet their panties.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Note that the gun was loaded and not just used as a threat, which says that they were ready to kill someone. Maybe they will learn self-discipline and obedience to authority in prison.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Why did they take a gun with them to do a muggin? I think the perps already knew the victim, so they knew they would need a piece with them to defend themselves against the agresssion?
perhaps there was more to this than meets the eye at first inspection.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Kids do not commit such horrifying acts, criminals do. No matter the age. Kids are not kids anymore.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

This does not make sense? How can kids not be kids? Either they are kids or they are not?
If they are kids, then they are kids
If they are not kids, then they are not kids
Kids or not kids, but not kids not being kids

I would like to know more about the background of the kids, before making rash judgements, what is their family like?
Lets not jump to contusions. So easy to make false assumptions, nothing has been said other than the act, yet people so quick to raise the noose.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join