It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel: Beware of Obama

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

It could also be all of the above.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

You are so very charming.

I make no attempt to be charming!

Just precise!

You clearly think too highly of me!

edit on 22-3-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Or...I am being sarcastic.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   

a reply to: Sremmos80

Benny is not his name. Yes, I may not respect the actions of the man, but I respect that his country has chosen him as their voice to the world and as such, he deserves the respect for his position and, therefore, the use of his true name and not some juvenile abbreviation thereof.

Serious enough?

Ya, just find it strange you don't extend it to the sitting president of the states.

Could you say you never called obama anything other than president obama?

Well you just agreed to a list of many other names so guess that answer that.

edit on ndSun, 22 Mar 2015 23:20:10 -0500America/Chicago320151080 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Or...I am being sarcastic.

2 can play at that game...

Seems like only one of us can grasp it though

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Ask the leadership in Gaza.

Can we say you're on record approving of the murder of children?

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

LOL...You're like a little kid or a bratty teenager. As I said, there is lots of material out there. Put it together, look at the connections, listen to his words, and draw your own conclusions.

You won't hear him stand up and declare: "I hate Israel and all the Jewish people...praise be to Allah Akbar (or whatever it is they scream out)!" But, an intelligent perusal will open your eyes if you choose to take time to do it. I'm betting you won't, however.

Called burden of proof there bud, give it a Google and see how in the wrong you are. You make a claim, back it up. You don't ask some one else to do it for you and then call them intellectually dishonest.

edit on ndSun, 22 Mar 2015 23:43:21 -0500America/Chicago320152180 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Israel goes out of its way to avoid these tragedies. Asking Tinfoil such a question is about as infantile as the stuff CharlieBoy comes up with.

The Israeli/Palestinian-Hamas argument can't be won. Two different world views. Where you see murder, others see self-defense. And, all the other connected arguments are fruitless.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

To be fair buddy, I was a little intellectually dishonest...

Simply for asking for evidence, when I knew it couldn't be proven, and was therefore just vapid anti-Obamaism...

*chortle*

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Infantile?

For suuuure...

And calling dead babies self defence is what exactly?

Sociopathic?

I'd rather be infantile!

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Obama is simply rabidly anti-semitic

Palestinians are a Semitic people, descended from ancient Semitic tribes of the region. Sounds like he's pretty pro-Semitic to me.

If The Jewish Encyclopedia is correct, Bibi's not. So now who's anti-Semitic?

The Jewish Encyclopedia:
"Khazars, a non-Semitic, Asiatic, Mongolian tribal nation who emigrated into Eastern Europe about the first century, who were converted as an entire nation to Judaism in the seventh century by the expanding Russian nation which absorbed the entire Khazar population, and who account for the presence in Eastern Europe of the great numbers of Yiddish-speaking Jews in Russia, Poland, Lithuania, Galatia, Besserabia and Rumania." Source

And his parents are from Poland. In fact, 80-90 percent of Jews in Israel of Eastern European descent. They're Jews, yes. But only because their ancestors converted to Judaism. The aren't related to the ancient Israelites.

www.truetorahjews.org is adamantly against the Zionist state of Israel. And we certainly can't call them anti-Semitic.

The relatively new concept of Zionism began only about one hundred years ago and since that time Torah-true Jewry has steadfastly opposed the Zionist ideology. This struggle is rooted in two convictions:

1. Zionism, by advocating a political and military end to the Jewish exile, denies the very essence of our Diaspora existence. We are in exile by Divine Decree and may emerge from exile solely via Divine Redemption. All human efforts to alter a metaphysical reality are doomed to end in failure and bloodshed. History has clearly borne out this teaching.

2. Zionism has not only denied our fundamental belief in Heavenly Redemption it has also created a pseudo-Judaism which views the essence of our identity to be a secular nationalism. Accordingly, Zionism and the Israeli state have consistently endeavored, via persuasion and coercion, to replace a Divine and Torah-centered understanding of our peoplehood with an armed materialism.

True Torah Jews is dedicated to informing the world and in particular the American public and politicians that not all Jews support the ideology of the Zionist state called "Israel". In fact, a great number of Orthodox Jews view the ideology of that state as diametrically opposed to the teachings of traditional Judaism.

We are concerned that the widespread misconception that all Jews support the Zionist state and its actions endangers Jews worldwide.

We are NOT politically motivated. We are motivated by our concern for the peace and safety of all people throughout the world including those living in the Zionist state. We support and pray for peace for the people of the Zionist state but have no interest in and do not support the Zionist government.

We seek to disassociate Jews and traditional Judaism from the Zionist ideology by:

1. Providing historical and supporting documentation that Zionism is totally contrary to the teachings of traditional Judaism through the words of our Rabbis, Sages, and Holy Scriptures which oppose the creation of a state called Israel.

2. Providing historical documentation on the ideology and creation of Zionism, the supporters of Zionism and the negative impact of their actions on the Jewish people in the past hundred years, including their involvement in the Holocaust and their activities up to the present day.

3. Publicizing the efforts of traditional Jews to demonstrate their opposition to Zionism, efforts which are often ignored by the mainstream media.

4. Convincing the news media, politicians and the public to cease referring to the State of Israel as the "Jewish State" but to call it what it is: the "Zionist State".

We also aim to reach out to our Jewish brethren who have never studied the subject of Zionism from a Torah perspective, and have only been taught the Zionist side of the story. It is our hope that all of our fellow Jews will soon open their eyes, return to Torah and reject this ideology that replaces the Jew's age-old hope for G-d's redemption with a false redemption and a human-initiated state.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

You are so very charming.

I make no attempt to be charming!

Just precise!

You clearly think too highly of me!

Last time I looked Israel was in the middle east and so Israel acts pretty much as all the countries in the middle east act like. I personally see very little different between them...

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Other than the language they speak, a vast majority of Israelis cannot be considered Semitic in the slightest.

Pull the other one.

You know exactly what the term has come to mean. I'll say it plainly. Obama hates Jews. Obama hates Israel. Obama is anti-semitic, anti-Jew, anti-Israel. Take your choice.

LOL @ Any president of the united states being anti Semitic. This is hilarious!!! You have no comprehension of the US political system.

During your agenda, you must have missed when Obama got on his knees in front of AIPAC and licked boots clean in order to receive their blessing.

Your blind support for an apartheid state has stripped you of all critical thought

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Nope, I don't approve of terrorists sending kids out to be slaughtered for martyrdom.
edit on 23-3-2015 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: supremecommander

Other than the language they speak, a vast majority of Israelis cannot be considered Semitic in the slightest.

Pull the other one.

You know exactly what the term has come to mean. I'll say it plainly. Obama hates Jews. Obama hates Israel. Obama is anti-semitic, anti-Jew, anti-Israel. Take your choice.

LOL @ Any president of the united states being anti Semitic. This is hilarious!!! You have no comprehension of the US political system.

During your agenda, you must have missed when Obama got on his knees in front of AIPAC and licked boots clean in order to receive their blessing.

Your blind support for an apartheid state has stripped you of all critical thought

Careful, she might give you a nickname and tell you to provide evidence to back up her own rep--lies.
edit on 23-3-2015 by Tucket because: come clarity

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Nope, I don't approve of terrorists sending kids out to be slaughtered for martyrdom.

But it's okay for IDF to shoot them while they're playing? Gotcha.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Finally, it is against T&Cs to knowingly post false information...

It's also against T&C to call you a bratty teenager (because you wouldn't back up THEIR claim, no less.)

Don't let it get to ya, Charles. People who are confident in their truths are mostly respectful and want to lead others to the light. It's the unsure ones who are more apt to attack the poster instead of engaging in civil discourse.

If anyone else is reading this post, can we state our opinions and refrain from belittling other members when they don't agree? (I so enjoy lively debate and exposure to many opinions/viewpoints, don't you?) Well, the respectful ones, anyway.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   
ENOUGH!

The off topic/borderline personal stuff stops now!

The issue of Israel is contentious enough without bringing in the name calling when you've run out of things to say.

This'll be the last warning, folks. Keep it civil, and keep it on topic.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Maybe that will only happen if the US walks away.

I have to agree with you here. Problem is, we have an alarming number of US elected/appointed officials in Washington who have duel citizenship with Israel, not to mention the Jewish Lobby and it's mega-fortunes to carrot-dangle over the congress, duel-cits or not.

But that dual citizenship bugs the cr@p outa me. Talk about conflict of interest. Why is this even legal? Oh yeah, they make the rules. NVM. :/

(Side note: you can't serve in any branch of government in Israel if you hold dual citizenship.)
(Nuther Side note: Mexicans are not allowed duel citizenship in the US. Whether they run our country or pick oranges. Why?)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Israel goes out of its way to avoid these tragedies. Asking Tinfoil such a question is about as infantile as the stuff CharlieBoy comes up with.

The Israeli/Palestinian-Hamas argument can't be won. Two different world views. Where you see murder, others see self-defense. And, all the other connected arguments are fruitless.

Yet, in several documented incidents not limited to the article I linked earlier, it is clear both from the testimony of former IDF members, as well as independent observers that Israel not only DOES NOT go out of its way to avoid killing innocent children but, in fact, makes that a part of their function, along with torturing them, and apparently, just beating the heck out of them for their own jollies.

It's not just a hypocritical "difference of opinion" ... it is always wrong to murder, torture and abuse children. There's no way to justify it.
edit on 1Mon, 23 Mar 2015 01:55:14 -050015p012015366 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join