It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel: Beware of Obama

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
The author of this article seems to be really riled up about Obama's attitudes towards Israel.

I too wonder what the problem is with Obama and Israel.

Is it the "religion"?

Is it the "politics"?

Is it the "Palestine" issues?

Is it pressure from Muslim "allies"?

What is Obama supposed to "expect" from Israel?

Maybe it's just Netanyahu.

Something isn't clicking because Obama seems to tolerate Human Rights "violations" in some countries and not others.

Israel: Beware of Obama

First he comes for the banks and health care, uses the IRS to go after critics, politicizes the Justice Department, spies on journalists, tries to curb religious freedom, slashes the military, throws open the borders, doubles the debt and nationalizes the Internet.

He lies to the public, ignores the Constitution, inflames race relations and urges Latinos to punish Republican “enemies.” He abandons our ­allies, appeases tyrants, coddles ­adversaries and uses the Crusades as an excuse for inaction as Islamist terrorists slaughter their way across the Mideast.

Now he’s coming for Israel.

extra pondering....

Netanyahu pollster: Obama role in election larger than reported

President Obama's role during the Israeli elections was larger than reported, according to a pollster for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's Likud party.
"What was not well reported in the American media is that President Obama and his allies were playing in the election to defeat Prime Minister Netanyahu," John McLaughlin, a Republican strategist, said in an interview on John Catsimatidis's "The Cats Roundtable" radio show broadcast Sunday on AM 970 in New York.

"There was money moving that included taxpayer U.S. dollars, through non-profit organizations. And there were various liberal groups in the United States that were raising millions to fund a campaign called V15 against Prime Minister Netanyahu," McLaughlin said.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I don't know if it's me or if all of the contradictions and hypocrisy chickens on both sides are finally coming home to roost .kettle ,pot from either direction could apply . You Americans have a term " Lame Duck" that might fit the presidency at this time in our history more so then when it's usually applied I think .

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Maybe there were "new terms" based on Netanyahu getting reelected considering that we helped. Or he's still butt hurt with Obama's lack of response when Israel wanted to jump all over Iran.

All I know is things don't happen in politics by accident. Especially with Israel.

After Netanyahu's reelection, tough love and damage control by the U.S.

During his reelection campaign, the prime minister said he would never agree to a Palestinian state. But once the election was over, he said he merely meant it was unsafe for Israel to agree to a state as long as Islamist terrorists are roaming the Arab world, Iran is funding extremists and the Palestinians tolerate the presence of Hamas. He sounded like the classic New Yorker cartoon about a lunch date: “How about never — is never good for you?”

He lied to get reelected, and then softened up to Obama's two state negotiation. Its all a show.

“If Netanyahu acts in those positive ways, then Obama should … let Secretary of State Kerry try to relaunch negotiations,” Indyk said. If not, “then Obama will have no choice but to act to preserve the two-state solution through a U.N. Security Council resolution that lays out the principles of an agreement.”

Obama has the power through the UN to go over Israel's head. That could be counter productive to Netanyahu's plans. Plus, piss him off quite a bit.

edit on 22-3-2015 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Well Obama doesn't really do well with any sort of opposition about much of anything. Having to work around Israle while attempting an historic nuke deal with Iran is more than he can stand. And to have a foreign leader and not just any leader come over here an fire up its support base and address the peoples house during this "historic" negotiations must be galling beyond comprehension.

+28 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Maybe it's because Benny has acted like a total asshat towards him ever since he was first elected. Or maybe it's because Benny has done nothing but constantly break his word with the Obama administration. I forgot Benny can do no wrong.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
double post
edit on 22-3-2015 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

Well Obama doesn't really do well with any sort of opposition about much of anything. Having to work around Israle while attempting an historic nuke deal with Iran is more than he can stand. And to have a foreign leader and not just any leader come over here an fire up its support base and address the peoples house during this "historic" negotiations must be galling beyond comprehension.

Strange thing about this ongoing P5+1+Obama negotiations with Iran.

The IAEA has many things already in place and apparently unenforceable and failed.

I wonder what these new "agreements" will produce.

Very odd.

Monitoring and Verification in Iran

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Benny? Are you usually this disrespectful or too lazy to type Netanyahu?

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Yes odd that we even have to ask. It should be very transparent. And if it is its not bleeding through the press well at all.

Iran looks like the last country anyone would be negotiating nuke power with.

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Screw Israel.

Screw Sharon.

Screw Bibi.

Screw Gurion.

Screw Lieberman.

Break 70+ international laws while wiping indiginous people off the map...
& then even the Land of the Free For All will tell you to sod off!!!

I wish we could share gore, because I'd show you all a few pictures of the children they've murdered...

And then I'd really like to hear the "sweet innocent Israel defending themselves" narrative!

Sickening sickos!

edit on 22-3-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
The more I delve into it, the more I am convinced that Obama is simply rabidly anti-semitic. He tries to mask it, but it is beginning to pop out these days as if he just can't keep it in.

After all, he did belong to Jeremiah Wright's black liberation theology church for 20 years and Wright is no lover of Israel. He is said to be a great admirer of Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan. Perhaps Obama's hatred for Israel stems from this man.
edit on 22-3-2015 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Other than the language they speak, a vast majority of Israelis cannot be considered Semitic in the slightest.

Pull the other one.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Other than the language they speak, a vast majority of Israelis cannot be considered Semitic in the slightest.

Pull the other one.

You know exactly what the term has come to mean. I'll say it plainly. Obama hates Jews. Obama hates Israel. Obama is anti-semitic, anti-Jew, anti-Israel. Take your choice.
edit on 22-3-2015 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

Benny? Are you usually this disrespectful or too lazy to type Netanyahu?

Ahh you like semantics when dealing with a POS murderer...

How about we just call him Mileikowsky...

Since that's his name!

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Since its overuse in hyperbolic exchange it's come to mean sweet F.A...

It's like a badge of honour to most seeing as it's always used out of context.

Tell me one anti-Semitic thing Obama has done or said???

I'll wait!

All day!

Come along!

Take your time!

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Obama is a whole new type of Democrat.
FLASHBACK TO 2012:

Dems drop language on Jerusalem from platform

WASHINGTON (AP) — Democrats have dropped from their platform recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital, a move that has opened President Barack Obama to criticism from Republican rival Mitt Romney.

Four years ago Democrats stated unequivocally that "Jerusalem is and will remain the capital of Israel."

news.yahoo.com...

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: buster2010

Maybe it's because Benny has acted like a total asshat towards him ever since he was first elected. Or maybe it's because Benny has done nothing but constantly break his word with the Obama administration. I forgot Benny can do no wrong.

What "word(s)" have been broken?

The illegal settlements. They made an agreement to stop them but they just kept building them.

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

Benny? Are you usually this disrespectful

When it comes to Benny yes he has done nothing to earn my respect. Besides Benny is a nickname for the Benjamin it's better than Bibi which sounds like a strippers name in a cheap bar.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Just a cursory research will turn up the results you asked for. In this instance, I refuse to play the cut 'n paste game.

My motto (especially when YOU can just as easily do the research yourself) is "just because you are invited to a debate doesn't mean you have to attend".

You are a muslim. You hate Netanyahu. There is no convincing you that he is anything other than the POS murderer you think he is.

I respect him, admire him, and am glad he was re-elected. I wish we had more real leaders like him in the world.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join