It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel: Beware of Obama

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Maybe it's because Benny has acted like a total asshat towards him ever since he was first elected. Or maybe it's because Benny has done nothing but constantly break his word with the Obama administration. I forgot Benny can do no wrong.

All those stars for misinformation... nice

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

LOL...You're like a little kid or a bratty teenager. As I said, there is lots of material out there. Put it together, look at the connections, listen to his words, and draw your own conclusions.

You won't hear him stand up and declare: "I hate Israel and all the Jewish people...praise be to Allah Akbar (or whatever it is they scream out)!" But, an intelligent perusal will open your eyes if you choose to take time to do it. I'm betting you won't, however.

Called burden of proof there bud, give it a Google and see how in the wrong you are. You make a claim, back it up. You don't ask some one else to do it for you and then call them intellectually dishonest.

"Burden of proof" is meaningless here. ATS where one can spend days upon days showing counter evidence to counter the counter evidence.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: IntroduceALittleIrony

Evidence is evidence. I'm not sure why, precisely, you're trying to promote the idea that "we can't really know anything," but that is, in fact, horsepucks.

We learn by observation and testing the evidence of that observation.

If that were not true, we would still be squatting in a cave, cold and shivering until lightning struck a tree, somewhere.

Why are you trying to cast doubts on legitimate, honest debate?

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Anytime a us leader fails to get on his knees and blow Bibi they are an antisemitic Antichrist.

Obama supports isreal just not the warlord at the wheel.

(post by theultimatebelgianjoke removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: IntroduceALittleIrony

And yes each time some one presents something they are fulfilling the burden.

ATS is not exempt from it by any means, not sure where you get that train of thought.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I believe Obama is as ego driven as any U.S. President ever.

He certainly is not known for his negotiation skills. His record of compromise with the U.S. Congress is non-existent. Bush, Clinton, Reagan all had some degree of bi-partisan success.

Obama is now in his lame duck phase. Legacy is paramount. He's tangled with the toughest outstanding issue out there. He lost, of course. All that he has left is an Iranian deal to shore up his legacy. To win an accord with the Iranians he's dumping on Israel as far as he can without backlash from his own party.

I doubt this is all the reasoning behind his actions, but I'm betting it's part of it.....

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: new_here

Your post just blew my mind... what if the Palestinians are the real Israelis and the world is still oppressing the original Jews

I'm gonna research that more but thank you for posting that, very interesting.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
a reply to: buster2010

Benny? Are you usually this disrespectful or too lazy to type Netanyahu?

If you're going to worry about such things, you have probably thousands of posts to reply to referencing "W", and tens of thousands referencing Obama (various permutations.) Not to mention, millions of Netanyahu fans call him by what I assume is his nickname of Bibi anyhow.

Plus, the politically astute in the western world despise him, so in this case, hopefully it was just disrespect.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: queenofswords

Other than the language they speak, a vast majority of Israelis cannot be considered Semitic in the slightest.

Pull the other one.

Is that why they voted for Netanyahu?

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Benny? Are you usually this disrespectful or too lazy to type Netanyahu?

funny no one gives a hoot when people call obama, Barry or obummer, yet it's disrespectful to call Netanyahu benny. Double standards?

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: Avicenne

I respect him, admire him, and am glad he was re-elected. I wish we had more real leaders like him in the world.

Wow.
It just reminds me how about 97% of Nazi Germany supported Hitler. And some people still do ...

That's funny. Look at the people of Israel and observe their freedom, especially the women and the gay community. Now compare that to what it looks like in most muslim nations.

You really shouldn't have said women because women aren't treated equally over there if they were then they wouldn't be photoshopped out of pictures in the newspapers because it upsets some of the readers. Also you do know that in some of the communities the women are treated the same way women are treated in some Muslim nations they are forced to dress the same way and are treated as second class citizens.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Some might call it dishonorable hypocrisy.

Others call it the philosophy of the current American right-wing.

Perspective, I guess.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Obama is a threat to everyone how minor or major is yet to be fully seen. I myself couldn't care less for the guy and no it's not because he's black, even though he's actually mulatto. He does a lot of things that bother me, and plays it off like he doesn't understand or it doesn't matter, he's no real president.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: woodwardjnr
Some might call it dishonorable hypocrisy.

Others call it the philosophy of the current American right-wing.

Perspective, I guess.

Are you alluding to this group of winners

An individual’s likelihood of being a Democrat decreases with every additional dollar he or she earns. Democrats have a huge advantage (63 percent) with voters earning less than $15,000 per year.

by any chance?

Or maybe youre referring to 98% of Ferguson?

Please clarify

edit on 23-3-2015 by msallo because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-3-2015 by msallo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: PsychoEmperor
a reply to: new_here

Your post just blew my mind... what if the Palestinians are the real Israelis and the world is still oppressing the original Jews

I'm gonna research that more but thank you for posting that, very interesting.

Yeah, it was a real eye-opener when I first came upon the information. Now that I think about it, Bibi doesn't even look indigenous to the area. Here are a couple of vids (there are many) of Orthodox Jews stating their position:

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I bet the PM loses sleep nightly for not having earned YOUR respect.

Likely he cares more for the respect of his country than yours.

Seeing all the protests against him in the last election it looks like he doesn't have the respect of close to half that nation.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Other than the language they speak, a vast majority of Israelis cannot be considered Semitic in the slightest.

Pull the other one.

Is that why they voted for Netanyahu?

What does that have to do with Semites?

Are you claiming every Semitic Jew in Israel voted for Meilekosky?

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I admit my grasp isn't what it used to be. Point to you.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join