It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel: Beware of Obama

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: xuenchen

That doesn't answer the question about how the other current 43,517 residents fit into your conspiracy.

I mean, since the only thing drawing your mentioned individuals together is where they live, everyone must be in on it, right?

Doesn't that follow from your "logic"?

& Elijah Muhammad has been dead for donkey's years...

So that list of "residents" needs an update to be honest!

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I bet you refer to Manson as Chucky.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

Who?

What does that have to do with Mileikowsky, Israel & Obama?

In fact out of the two posts of yours in his thread which one was less off topic?
I'm struggling to work that out!

edit on 22-3-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

I bet the PM loses sleep nightly for not having earned YOUR respect.

Likely he cares more for the respect of his country than yours.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: Avicenne
a reply to: queenofswords

I respect him, admire him, and am glad he was re-elected. I wish we had more real leaders like him in the world.

Wow.
It just reminds me how about 97% of Nazi Germany supported Hitler. And some people still do ...

That's funny. Look at the people of Israel and observe their freedom, especially the women and the gay community. Now compare that to what it looks like in most muslim nations.

The Palestinian women and children under Israeli occupation will be insulted with your continual falsities...

I disregard it as propaganda!

Man the day ATS allows gore I'll show you the beautiful women who Israel treat so wonderfully...

By tearing them in half with Airstrikes while they cradle their babies who die under the rubble!

Animals!

Oh, those would be the women and children the terrorists hide behind after they start up hostilities.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Who?

What does that have to do with Mileikowsky, Israel & Obama?

In fact out of the two posts of yours in his thread which one was less off topic?
I'm struggling to work that out!

You seem to struggle to work a lot of things out, CharlieBoy.

BTW, if the militants didn't hide their rockets among civilians like the cowardly dogs they are, those women would be alive now, wouldn't they.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

I respect him, admire him, and am glad he was re-elected. I wish we had more real leaders like him in the world.

Wow.
It just reminds me how about 97% of Nazi Germany supported Hitler. And some people still do ...

That's funny. Look at the people of Israel and observe their freedom, especially the women and the gay community. Now compare that to what it looks like in most muslim nations.

The Palestinian women and children under Israeli occupation will be insulted with your continual falsities...

Man the day ATS allows gore I'll show you the beautiful women who Israel treat so wonderfully...

By tearing them in half with Airstrikes while they cradle their babies who die under the rubble!

Animals!

Oh, those would be the women and children the terrorists hide behind after they start up hostilities.

Hardly surprising someone would try to justify the unjustifiable!

Even less surprising it was you!

What about the children playing soccer in the beach?
What terrorists were hiding among them?

None!
Exactly!

Heinous animals!

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Benny is not his name. Yes, I may not respect the actions of the man, but I respect that his country has chosen him as their voice to the world and as such, he deserves the respect for his position and, therefore, the use of his true name and not some juvenile abbreviation thereof.

Serious enough?

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Think about it and you'll get there.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   

One wonders, have you always referred to Mr. Obama by his proper name and title?

Or taken exception to anyone who would disrespect the man or his office?

If not, why not?

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   

" The more I delve into it, the more I am convinced that Obama is simply rabidly anti-semitic. He tries to mask it, but it is beginning to pop out these days as if he just can't keep it in. "

BINGO ! That Explains alot . After All , he IS a Muslim ............

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I refer to Mr. Obama as Mr. Obama. Is that not his name? As for respecting him, I do not but I do respect the office he holds.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Benny is hardly disrespectful, Ben/Benny is a common abbreviation for Benjamin. Only half his country voted for him by the way so hardly the chosen voice to world for the entire people of Israel.

edit on 22-3-2015 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Oh yeah ... it's all kids who get in the way of just pursuit of terrorists ...

In 2012, Breaking the Silence, an organization founded by former Israeli soldiers whose purpose is to expose alleged abuses committed by the Israeli Defense Forces released a booklet of witness reports written by more than 30 former Israeli soldiers. These reports document of Palestinian children being beaten, intimidated, humiliated, verbally abused and injured by Israeli soldiers. Eran Efrati, a former IDF commander on the West Bank has said that ill-treatment of arrested children is routine. He himself admits to having arrested children aged 11 and over as though they were adults, with handcuffs and blindfolds:-

'When the kid is sitting there in the base, I didn't do it, but nobody is thinking of him as a kid, you know - if there is someone blindfolded and handcuffed, he's probably done something really bad. It's OK to slap him, it's OK to spit on him, it's OK to kick him sometimes. It doesn't really matter.'

700 of the 9,000 Palestinians arrested in 2013 were children.

Not to mention:

"Every soldier who was in the Occupied Territories can tell you the same story. The first months after I left the army I dreamed about kids all the time. Jewish kids. Arab kids. Screaming.

BBC - Israeli troops 'ill-treat kids'

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz

Benny is hardly disrespectful, Ben/Benny is a common abbreviation for Benjamin. Only half his country voted for him by the way so hardly the chosen voice to world for the entire people of Israel.

Same here with Obama. 93% of blacks voted for him which brought his percentage up to 51%....not exactly an overwhelming voice for the American people.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Wow.

Animals!

None!
Exactly!

Heinous animals!

The ones setting up the home made rockets to fire and move while the drones were buzzing overhead.
Yes, the militants in Gaza are heinous animals firing their rockets from next to hospitals and childrens play areas, but you know this but choose to ignore it.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

Think about it and you'll get there.

The Manson part or the more off topic post of yours part?

Give me something to work with here.
edit on 22-3-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
a reply to: Gryphon66

I refer to Mr. Obama as Mr. Obama. Is that not his name? As for respecting him, I do not but I do respect the office he holds.

Right, but I don't remember seeing you go after anyone for disrespecting Mr. Obama before ... I guess the Prime Minister of Israel is more important than the President of the United States ... to you any way.

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   

It Could be Mr. Obama ....Or

Pretender In Chief
Habitual Liar In Chief
Hater for All America Stands For In Chief
Puppet Poser In Chief
Destroy America In Chief
Racist In Chief
Egomaniac In Chief
Da Prez of Fez In Chief
NWO Slave In Chief

Take Your Pick of those All you Misguided People Out There.................................

Long Live The United States Of America !

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Wow.

Animals!

None!
Exactly!

Heinous animals!

The ones setting up the home made rockets to fire and move while the drones were buzzing overhead.
Yes, the militants in Gaza are heinous animals firing their rockets from next to hospitals and childrens play areas, but you know this but choose to ignore it.

So you can't answer my question about the children on the beach who were alone who were shelled by the Israeli navy with not the slightest hint of terror activity in the area...

No?

I thought not!

Sympathising with murderers while condemning murderers...

Forgive me if I never take you seriously again!
(Yes I did at one point believe it or not)

How ashamed I am!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join