It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel: Beware of Obama

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

I would like your source. for the statement you posted that "the politically astute in the western world despise him." Is this the same politically astute Westerners who were duped by Obama into voting him to be President twice?

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Ask the leadership in Gaza.

Can we say you're on record approving of the murder of children?

Israel goes out of its way to avoid these tragedies. Asking Tinfoil such a question is about as infantile as the stuff CharlieBoy comes up with.

The Israeli/Palestinian-Hamas argument can't be won. Two different world views. Where you see murder, others see self-defense. And, all the other connected arguments are fruitless.

Willfully targeting schools, hospitals and refugee camps is hardly going out of their way to avoid killing children. Besides in the war with Lebanon Israel admitted they targeted civilians so how can you support Israel when they are acting no better than the Nazis did when they were killing the Jews in WW2?

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I admit my grasp isn't what it used to be. Point to you.

Just messing with you Ultra...

If I didn't lighten the mood in this thread for myself I'd have been banned.

You're a good sport

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

And yet he was re-elected by a very high margin.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

As are you!

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The author of this article seems to be really riled up about Obama's attitudes towards Israel.

It doesn't seem to be genuine rage. It looks like a hilarious sales pitch for war and imperialism.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Should"nt it be the other way around? Oh well..the dude wanted the job."What you buy is what you own"-quote from the Stephen King novel Pet Sematary"

But those whose who have 2c worth of braincells will get it.Sometimes acceptance is purchase.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: msallo

Is there a reason you're spamming that snippet without sourcing it over and over again? Plagiarism is against our T&C you know.

Are you confused enough to believe that the American right-wing is the Democratic party?

Is there some reason, aside from the obvious that you've got one issue that you want to pursue, that you're bringing up Ferguson in a thread about our foreign policy toward the State of Israel?

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

a reply to: dogstar23

I would like your source. for the statement you posted that "the politically astute in the western world despise him." Is this the same politically astute Westerners who were duped by Obama into voting him to be President twice?

I'm really having a hard time believing that you didn't correct any of the very negative commentary about our President in this thread though.

I mean, it's kind of like you're being hypocritical in your approach to the whole matter, I mean, according to you, the Office deserves respect right?

You're not merely being hypocritical are you? Surely you missed what was said earlier and are going to go back to correct that member?

Right?
edit on 11Mon, 23 Mar 2015 11:46:07 -050015p112015366 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Avicenne
a reply to: queenofswords

I respect him, admire him, and am glad he was re-elected. I wish we had more real leaders like him in the world.

Wow.
It just reminds me how about 97% of Nazi Germany supported Hitler. And some people still do ...

That's funny. Look at the people of Israel and observe their freedom, especially the women and the gay community. Now compare that to what it looks like in most muslim nations.

No, that's funny.
Israel is not exactly what I would call a good exemple for women's rights, just go to Beith Shemesh or hell just ask Angela meeker what she thinks.
And for gay rights, the problem is not just Muslim nations, go to Kingston, Jamaica and see how it is... Lol

Propaganda machine you are.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Is there a reason you're spamming that snippet without sourcing it over and over again? Plagiarism is against our T&C you know.

Are you confused enough to believe that the American right-wing is the Democratic party?

Is there some reason, aside from the obvious that you've got one issue that you want to pursue, that you're bringing up Ferguson in a thread about our foreign policy toward the State of Israel?

I am sorry I dont speak Gruber but shall do my best.

-I like to establish my dominance

-No

-I believe the poster I replied to alluded to a group of people who disfavor Republicans. I wanted to clarify if he spoke of Democrats, who happen to be 98% of Ferguson. In which case it would be like him saying 98% of Ferguson disfavor Republicans, bc 98% of Ferguson voted for obama.

Got it or Gruber? (copyright)
edit on 23-3-2015 by msallo because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-3-2015 by msallo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Your dominance? Heh. Heheh. Okay.

You responded to my post, I responded to yours.

Judging from your post, you may not speak Gruber but you do just fine with Gerber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In other, more relevant news, apparently, Mr. Netanyahu wants to pretend that everything that has happened lately is just one big misunderstanding:

Netanyahu: It's all a misunderstanding - Reuters

Now, the real question is ... which time was he lying for political gain?
edit on 13Mon, 23 Mar 2015 13:35:18 -050015p012015366 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
They're late. We've been weary of Obama since 2008 buddy. Hell, there isn't a President that comes through without any doubt bro. Best believe we're on it and we're ready. Born ready, actually. Keep thinking it's a game if you want to.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz
a reply to: Ultralight

Benny is hardly disrespectful, Ben/Benny is a common abbreviation for Benjamin. Only half his country voted for him by the way so hardly the chosen voice to world for the entire people of Israel.

Same here with Obama. 93% of blacks voted for him which brought his percentage up to 51%....not exactly an overwhelming voice for the American people.

In a dichotomous system 51% is actually quite a bit, at least he won the popular vote, unlike his predecessor. Whenever you give people two choices about 40% will naturally align with one side and 40% with the other. This means that the real battle is over those 20% who remain open to choosing either. 51% means an 11/9 split or that 22% more people who could vote for either chose Obama over his competition.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
double post
edit on 23-3-2015 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Not sure i can fully get interested in what a hit piece has to say when it mistakes 'Republicans' for 'Democrats'.

If the basics are wrong, it doesn't add credulity for the meat and potatoes.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
world: beware of israel.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
I believe Obama is as ego driven as any U.S. President ever.

He certainly is not known for his negotiation skills. His record of compromise with the U.S. Congress is non-existent. Bush, Clinton, Reagan all had some degree of bi-partisan success.

Obama is now in his lame duck phase. Legacy is paramount. He's tangled with the toughest outstanding issue out there. He lost, of course. All that he has left is an Iranian deal to shore up his legacy. To win an accord with the Iranians he's dumping on Israel as far as he can without backlash from his own party.

I doubt this is all the reasoning behind his actions, but I'm betting it's part of it.....

Obama hasn't had great relations with Israel during his entire presidency. It's pretty much a part of the party platform now. Republicans are friends of Israel while Democrats are closer to neutral. Which is no way to conduct foreign policy, picking our friends shouldn't be a matter of partisan debate because things change far too often. The end result of such an action is that no one will be our ally long term.

That said, I do like that we're taking a tougher stance with Israel. China has been doing something similar with NK which is a rather comparable situation.

I'm all for Israel existing, but left to their own devices the Israeli's are just as hateful and genocidal as the people that prompted us to create Israel in the first place. We need to do what we can to create a two state solution. Peace through wiping out anyone opposed to Israel is doomed to failure, just as peace through wiping out Israel is also doomed to failure. Coexistence should be the focus and right now Israel isn't practicing that. Just look at the differences in water allotments for Israeli's and Palestinians.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Benny? Are you usually this disrespectful or too lazy to type Netanyahu?

You have to earn respect.

And benny boy has less respect than a turd with me.
edit on 23-3-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Lets be honest, on the issue of racism, we know that the utter disrespect on all levels by a great many individuals is solely based on Obama and his ethnicity, we already know how servants are treated by even the house of Netanyahoo , there is no level playing field when based on religion, there is separation of humans, some seen as animals and servants to the chosen people, they are merely gentiles or the real translation genitals, does anyone really expect Obama to be seen as an equal even if he is the president? many have shown their cards and shown that they will not respect him solely on his color, his origin etc, just like the droves of people that ran around with monkeys on their backs before they even knew a single thing.

I think that one should never bite the hand that feeds it, including taking away from the taxes of hard working Americans who have no say in the billions that are poured out to Israel so then their President can come here and speak so forcefully and disrespectful towards the president and also against the office and foundation of the president.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join