It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel: Beware of Obama

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
The more I delve into it, the more I am convinced that Obama is simply rabidly anti-semitic. He tries to mask it, but it is beginning to pop out these days as if he just can't keep it in.

After all, he did belong to Jeremiah Wright's black liberation theology church for 20 years and Wright is no lover of Israel. He is said to be a great admirer of Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan. Perhaps Obama's hatred for Israel stems from this man.

One "coincidence" is Obama's house in Chicago is few blocks away from Farrakhan's.

Bill Ayers lives around there too, and I think Jesse Jackson.

The Chicago neighborhood is the Hyde Park/Kenwood district.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Obama is a whole new type of Democrat.
FLASHBACK TO 2012:

Dems drop language on Jerusalem from platform

WASHINGTON (AP) — Democrats have dropped from their platform recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital, a move that has opened President Barack Obama to criticism from Republican rival Mitt Romney.

Four years ago Democrats stated unequivocally that "Jerusalem is and will remain the capital of Israel."

news.yahoo.com...

Isn't it kind of hard to claim half of a illegally occupied city as your capital? especially when the nation that they are occupying has already claimed that city to be their capital?

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I respect him, admire him, and am glad he was re-elected. I wish we had more real leaders like him in the world.

Yes if there were more racist bloodthirsty leaders in the world it would be a better place.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Ultralight
a reply to: buster2010

Benny? Are you usually this disrespectful

When it comes to Benny yes he has done nothing to earn my respect. Besides Benny is a nickname for the Benjamin it's better than Bibi which sounds like a strippers name in a cheap bar.

Which is a bit of an insult to the stripper in the cheap bar, Buster!

I feel bad now

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Now you're trolling!

Back up your ludicrous claims of Obama's blatant anti-Semitism.

Or admit you're lying!

Btw, I hated Mileikowsky long before I thought of converting to Islam.
Nice try!

Secondly, I don't "think" he is a POS murderer...
I know he is!!!

Troll on!

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   

a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Just a cursory research will turn up the results you asked for. In this instance, I refuse to play the cut 'n paste game.

My motto (especially when YOU can just as easily do the research yourself) is "just because you are invited to a debate doesn't mean you have to attend".

You are a muslim. You hate Netanyahu. There is no convincing you that he is anything other than the POS murderer you think he is.

I respect him, admire him, and am glad he was re-elected. I wish we had more real leaders like him in the world.

I'm guessing the 16 minutes you spent on Google, ferociously trying to find even a single minuscule momentary lapse of anti-Semitism from Obama failed miserably!!!

Let alone rampant anti-Semitism that he has *never* shown that you so boldly claimed.

Which is why you're sending me on a wild goose chase to find what doesn't exist!!!

Troll of the week award for you!!!

Nothing else!!!

Fail!!!
edit on 22-3-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I wonder how the other 43,517 residents of the Hyde Park/Kenwood neighborhoods fit into the conspiracy?

Hyde Park

Kenwood

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Wow.
It just reminds me how about 97% of Nazi Germany supported Hitler. And some people still do ...

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

LOL...You're like a little kid or a bratty teenager. As I said, there is lots of material out there. Put it together, look at the connections, listen to his words, and draw your own conclusions.

You won't hear him stand up and declare: "I hate Israel and all the Jewish people...praise be to Allah Akbar (or whatever it is they scream out)!" But, an intelligent perusal will open your eyes if you choose to take time to do it. I'm betting you won't, however.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I wonder how the other 43,517 residents of the Hyde Park/Kenwood neighborhoods fit into the conspiracy?

Hyde Park

Kenwood

from your wiki....

Politics

Hyde Parkers of all racial backgrounds are known for being staunchly liberal in their political views. About 95% of the residents vote for Democratic candidates in general elections.

I know the area. Been there.

And from Kenwood..

Notable residents

Barack Obama
Muhammad Ali
Barbara Bowman
James Bowman
Carol Moseley Braun
David "Honeyboy" Edwards
Louis Farrakhan
Valerie Jarrett
Edward Levi
Ann Marie Lipinski
Muddy Waters
Elijah Muhammad
Mandy Patinkin
Maurice Rabb
Julius Rosenwald
Bill Veeck
The infamous murderers Nathan Leopold and Richard Loeb, and their victim Bobby Franks

edit on Mar-22-2015 by xuenchen because: 5046[-'o'-]

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Holy huh? Did you seriously call Obama an anti Semite? I love this site, well the Internet in general, always calling Obama a racist, first against white people and now against Jews!

Talk about next level BS!

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

LOL...You're like a little kid or a bratty teenager. As I said, there is lots of material out there. Put it together, look at the connections, listen to his words, and draw your own conclusions.

You won't hear him stand up and declare: "I hate Israel and all the Jewish people...praise be to Allah Akbar (or whatever it is they scream out)!" But, an intelligent perusal will open your eyes if you choose to take time to do it. I'm betting you won't, however.

No I'm a grown man asking as an ATS member for the third and final time, back up your vapid and specious rhetoric!!!

An "intelligent perusal" told me you were trolling from the word go, only to escalate it further with a declaration of idolatry of a mass murderer...

Finally, it is against T&Cs to knowingly post false information...

So now I'm saying, based on your credentials as a member who so confidently espoused what I know to be false information...

Back it up...

Or take back the lie!!!

I expect neither!!!

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
a reply to: buster2010

Benny? Are you usually this disrespectful or too lazy to type Netanyahu?

Are you serious right now...

Does only Bibi deserve the respect to not be called anything but his name?

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
The author correctly described how he "Chicago-politics" the entire world except Israel so far.

This will a very interesting few months...worthy of End Times conspiracies.

Hopefully Mossad wins.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
it's all a script to ease Iran into believing Obama can be trusted. Its all a smoke screen. Netanyahu, Republican letter, Obama playing good cop the rest bad cop in order to get Iran to sign a treaty. US and Obama are not and never will be against Israel. When you see the US stop sending Israel billions a year in US tax payer money then you can believe the BS.

It is all a grand good cop, and bad cop script to fool the Iranians.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Avicenne

Wow.
It just reminds me how about 97% of Nazi Germany supported Hitler. And some people still do ...

That's funny. Look at the people of Israel and observe their freedom, especially the women and the gay community. Now compare that to what it looks like in most muslim nations.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Ah ... but don't look at what Palestinians go through everyday or anything close to Gaza ...

That kinda destroys the utopian vision.

link   
a reply to: Xeven

Very good point. Here we are arguing over the BS that is politics. Politicians lie to us every single day yet we continue to take sides, defending this one, defending that one, it's all smoke and mirror and frankly a waste of time.

link   

originally posted by: Avicenne

Wow.

That's funny. Look at the people of Israel and observe their freedom, especially the women and the gay community. Now compare that to what it looks like in most muslim nations.

The Palestinian women and children under Israeli occupation will be insulted with your continual falsities...

I disregard it as propaganda!

Man the day ATS allows gore I'll show you the beautiful women who Israel treat so wonderfully...

By tearing them in half with Airstrikes while they cradle their babies who die under the rubble!

Animals!

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

That doesn't answer the question about how the other current 43,517 residents fit into your conspiracy.

I mean, since the only thing drawing your mentioned individuals together is where they live, everyone must be in on it, right?

Doesn't that follow from your "logic"?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join