It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 year old girl and 5 year old brother are beaten up by 14 year old in park

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth
a reply to: Onslaught2996

I am not a racist but

You know who says this?

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Stuff like this is why I made sure my nieces were signed up for martial arts classes before kindergarden.....

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
This looks a lot like a 'hate crime' to me.

Sick.

If the suspect was white and the victim black it would be. Al Sharpton and the NAACP would be all over this.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: kevinp2300

Sick world we live in, of that you can be sure. Kids are evil little fiends especially so to one another. The idiots responsible hope the wee lassie and boy don't have an older sibling looking to settle the matter.

edit on 20-3-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: kevinp2300

Definately a hate crime. strange how it takes a whole group (what was it 10 to 15 of them?) to take down one unsespecting 10 year old kid and her little brother. if she had faught back you know the rest of the filth would have jumped in. watching that made me a little sick to my stomach. Kudos to the little guy fro trying to step in tho. kids got balls.

edit on 06000000Fri, 20 Mar 2015 06:48:37 -05003178 by hurtz because: the girl was 10!!! mistake caused by strong emotion.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I dont think anybody is to blame but those people if that little boy becomes racist what reason did he see for this none its hard to explain why it happend to somebody that age poor girl and boy

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
This is the manifestation of black "culture" that must be eliminated from society. The concept that thuggery is cool, reinforced by cRap "music" by no-talent thugs promoting the concept while they reap the benefits of money from the victims of their hate. Rap is a hate crime.
Doing well in school is "too white." Being a witness to a crime is "snitching" and punishable. This last plays out against the background of complaints by the black community that the po-leece don't care about black-on-black crime. When it is explained that the po-leece solve crimes with witnesses, the response is that "snitches get stitches."

Street gangs are parental surrogates. The parents are either too busy working multiple jobs to care for their children or are too stoned to care. This is a result of a failed education system that cannot provide the skills for employment or the concept that having a job is good. The youth see dope dealers wearing the latest NBA thug shoes when they have no money, so what better way to get money as an uneducated thug than to deal dope. How does one do so? One gets into a gang and tries to advance without being killed by a rival gang.

One way to reduce the problem is to eliminate the profit from drugs. A large number of prisoners are there because of drug crime, crime to get drug money, and crime to eliminate rival dealers. White people with money buy the drugs, so white people are part of the problem. All of those selfish dopers want what they want and keep buying drugs. Maybe we should make all drugs free. Every time we capture coke or meth or grass we send it to a "Doper Central" where it is dispensed on demand to those who are old enough [18? 21?]. Walk in, show your doper card, change into a paper suit in the locker room and report to the doping table. Get your dose and find a place in "Doper Central" to enjoy your high. Stay as long as you want. Get the dose you demand. If it is an overdose and you off yourself, we put you on ice until your family claims you. No claim after 30 days, and you get cremated and bagged for ten years, then scattered.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

everyone would aim for the groin in today's society right?

Do they shoot them again if they don't die from one of the first shots?

I think firing squad is an excellent form of execution, bullets are by far cheaper then lethal injection drugs and a bullet to the heart/head is just as instant as the drugs themselves.

Hell, In some cases I think execution by giant blender isn't a bad idea.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

you use a online magazine that prides it's self on being contrary just for the sake of being contrary as a source, and lean more to being left leaning radicals in their article. what a joke. can you say #slatepitches.

edit on 20-3-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: nonnez

This case = really good argument for Eugenics.

Sickening.

ETA: What happens when this little boy decides he wants to be a cop when he grows up? He is traumatized. That sort of thing doesn't just "go away". He will remember it FOREVER.

And people wonder why adults (and 14-year olds) behave like they do.

edit on 3/20/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Burying your head in the sand and saying it's not real won't change reality. The knockout game is real. However, it's not JUST black people playing the game on white people, but it's definitely a real thing. Youtube alone has hundreds and hundreds of knockout game videos and you closing your eyes and saying they don't exist doesn't make it so.

There are also people speaking out against such things as well. Here's just one sample:

As far as this OP is concerned, not sure what motivated the attack, maybe it was the knockout game, maybe it was to get "street cred" like mentioned. I refuse to watch the video because it will just make me mad, but the descriptions were enough anyway.

Maybe this is a race thing, maybe she did attack the little girl because of the color of her skin. She should definitely pay the price for what she did. But let's not go off the handle and start talking about implementing Jim Crowe laws again...jeez. There are many good black people out there. The majority of them are just trying their best to get through this difficult and confusing thing we call life, just like everyone else.

If we're going to take a crap on an entire race every time a person from that race does something terrible...we're all going to have crap all over us.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
But...but...but,, all they need is government money poured into their impoverished neighborhood, through Reverend Johnson's black youth initiative or non-profit, and they would turn into lovely citizens that respect others and build unity and rainbows. Dontcha think?

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
This violent thug-culture is a plague and it's not going anywhere anytime soon.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I've heard so much about race since Obama took office. In this thread people are flipping out and saying this is a hate crime. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. We don't know. You can tell people who are scared by jumping to that, thou.

I recently watched a show where a black man stated that there's this wicked dynamic unfolding where white people perceive the black community as believing they are superior now that they have Obama in office, so they feel a need to defend their status by checking the blacks supposed advance. In reality, he explains it's all a delusion, as black people are in the same position, so from their view they see racism growing, and feel hurt and perplexed over the whole thing.

Here's what I've witnessed in my local area. I'm in Texas, 32 years old. Race has always been an issue, but to a degree. I've always seen people play as if race didn't matter, yet they still make moves which proves to me deep down they still have a bias. It seems to be mostly where it was all through growing up until Obama took office. After that there were some changes. I noticed many more mixed couples, but it seems more often black men with white women. No problem, maybe the BBD, lol I don't care. I also saw people seeming to suck up to black men on occasion, with a hint of feeling ashamed for their obvious bias which was ongoing and subconsciously handled. The way this has evolved in the last 8 yearrs has been pretty weird, and rapid. You see one push leading to another pull, as if we're going to either find a happy medium eventually else the system will disintegrate.

I live in an upper middle class metro area, so it likely doesn't represent the nation all too well. This woman, hate crime or not, represents an attitude not seen in my area in the slightest. If people fight, they duke it out like men, and women, or teenagers... but with certain terms and agreements. I have yet to see ANYONE get jumped in my area, it's just not part of the community behavior here. It would make no sense whatsoever. This is more a product of environment than genetics. She has learned bad character, and survival tactics. Such a shame. How do you un-ghetto a thug? If you did improve that communities environment, would they remold their selves? IDK.
edit on 20-3-2015 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I really regret watching that. Nauseating.

All I have to say is I wish I would have been there. I'd probably have ended up in the hospital or worse, but I wish I would have been there. Better me than them.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

ETA: What happens when this little boy decides he wants to be a cop when he grows up? He is traumatized. That sort of thing doesn't just "go away". He will remember it FOREVER.

That just gave me chills. Very poignant thought.

(post by noxxen removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: noxxen
SNIPPED

Your racism isn't welcome here. There are plenty of black people who have come out and condemned this. Flat out stated they would stomp these kids if they ever come across them. Don't judge an entire people because of a few idiots. Do you honestly think any of us are well served by being divided?
edit on 4.8.2015 by Kandinsky because: Snipped an offensive quoted post

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Well to show some humanity. When the little boy got hit his older sisters first thought was to protect him she pulled him in close to shield him. Bless her for showing some perseverance.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: kevinp2300
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Well A. the suspect is 14 B. her offense should not require her to see the firing squad lol...Nevertheless, people should understand that race shouldn't matter anymore. There is black on white crime, white on black, black on black, white on white, etc etc. For some reason, our national media outlets like to show the white on black crime to stir ppl up.

Oh really?!!!!!! Let's see 9/10 times its minorities specifically blacks doing this crap!!!!! Go smoke your diversity pipe somewhere else! You are clueless! This is why white people are sick and tired of being the bad guy! This is exactly what diversity is bringing to white neighborhoods! White genocide is alive and well!
Let's see show me one single video of white kids beating on black kids and I'll show you 20!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join