It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 year old girl and 5 year old brother are beaten up by 14 year old in park

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: solarstorm

No worse what if the lawmakers take advantage of situations like this and restore the Jim Crow Laws?

So be it....implement the Jim Crow laws on these punk ass millennials.

Tough love might be the track to show them how STUPID they are behaving.
edit on 20-3-2015 by solarstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

No worse what if the lawmakers take advantage of situations like this and restore the Jim Crow Laws?

The Jim Crow laws will never be restored, no matter what propaganda is being spewed by the left or otherwise. It seems to me that the only ones wanting segregation back is the growing many within the black community.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   

But at what price? What if they started discriminating against other ethnic minorities? Then what? Look while I believe these punks need to be taught a lesson, at the same time we can't solve the problem by institutionalized racism. It will make it worse.
edit on 20-3-2015 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: kevinp2300

And people wonder why children face adult court systems......Take a good hard look. Hopefully they will be convicted and go to adult jail and get to enjoy all the fun that brings.

The world is filled with scum bags because parents are failures. If you do not teach your child empathy and compassion you are a failure. If you do not have boundaries and limits for your children you are a failure. If you let your child run the household and run around unchecked you are a failure.....You reap what you sow. The ironic part is if you do the things I listed above your children will probably end up living with you into adulthood because you failed them.....Gotta love irony.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Oh they will. Don't be foolish. All it takes was one huge public outcry and law makers will bring back the Jim Crow Laws in the name of security but under a different name. I mean look at the Patriot Act. How many more will be sent?

edit on 20-3-2015 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
This is the kind of event that makes my blood boil. I better not say anything more on the subject.

One more town not to raise your kids in.

I hope people realize that there are many places this doesn't happen, and I hope they realize that there are many real Sh@t holes to live in too. I could make more money in other towns but I choose to live where I do because of the environment for my kids. Both my kids are in high school and I do not think neither seen a fight yet in life...hehe

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

If, by some nearly impossible fluke, the Jim Crow laws are restored, then I guarantee it wont be from support by whites or otherwise. Mark my words. There is such a thing as self-fulfilling prophecy however. It does look to me that a major portion of the black community want nothing to do with "whitey", and would rather keep segregating themselves from society.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: solarstorm
Watch and see the rise of the skinheads appearing.

We shall see how brazen these thugs are when THEY become the hunted.

Puhlease..skinheads are about as bad azz as the people in the video..

Only tough when they outnumber..otherwise nothing but cowards.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
In another thread about a black women being roughed up by cops...there is talk about her lying..etc. No question to those who disagree but here the black people are guilty(which they are) but totally do not question that the white girl may have done something for this type of beat down...yeah racism is alive and well on ATS.

Now the girl most likely did not do anything but there is no talk of why she may be targeted..

To them the girl was totally innocent. It is disgusting for what they did to the little boy but why not question why the girl was targeted.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   
On another note..I brought this video up and my thread was deleted and I specifically asked for racist scum not to voice their opinion but this thread is allowing it.

WHY?

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

Whatever thread you are referring to is not relevant to this thread. The girl in the OP is TEN, did the 14 year old beat her because she said someone was a "meanie"??

but why not question why the girl was targeted

Right? Why not? It just couldn't have been due to her RACE *gasp* could it? Have you seen the hatred from blacks lately toward anyone white? Are you familiar with the "knock out game" which recently targets whites of all ages, for no other reason than race? But you're right, we're not allowed to ask that question since only whites commit hate crimes. Pfft.

edit on 20-3-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: kevinp2300

This is one of the reasons why I advocate for mass forced sterilizations of repeat offending scum bags. I am not even a believer in over population. I just dont want these type of people in my world. If their parents cant raise them and I cant kill them, I say nip them.

What do you think these people will be later in life? Productive members of society? Good parents?

Its not even a race issue for me....though that white privilege is ever so scarce these days...I dont get any of that good stuff....

No. This is about common sense and our balls. This is a problem all across the country an has been for a while. I remember walking home from school in my little catholic school uniform, crossing the public school yard that I HAD to cross to get to my house. It was 8 years of daily hell. I once had basket balls thrown at my face trying to break my nose...and was chased by a group of future inmates. This happened all too often....but only to the white kids that walked that route.... Though I cant say that I am not grateful for it...since I am the last runt on earth to mess with thanks to my enemies...but I cant imagine how it was ok. It was not. What happened to these kids was not.

In the end, its not about race for white people who get harassed for being white. The old song and dance that we are supposed to go through because of isht we didnt do is eventually going to wear thin....All we see are assholes of every color making a difficult life that much harder. We will one day be complete psychotic dicks the way we can be and when everyone that has a systematic problem with us is dead, we will forget you...after we dance on your graves with tap shoes....

I say neuter them and hand them a check...they will be happy about it all to boot.

I am completely serious too.

If you are a scum bag white person what I said goes to you too. The world isnt over populated...its just full of retards who we would rather see gone. Grow up and get romanized already or the future is not going to be harsh.....we are going to remove you from existence.

edit on 3 20 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   

This thread has video evidence of a crime occurring. Is it that hard to believe the white girl was targeted? I mean she hit a 5 year old too for God's sake.

The other thread has nothing but allegations.

Big difference in my opinion.

Not quite sure how you get racism out of that.
edit on 20-3-2015 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Please the "knockout" game was a myth used by racists to paint the black community as bad.

In fact they only had a few instances of it actually happening.

The other thread is relevant because it shows how ATS member react to certain crimes.

Blacks do bad..there is no reason or excuse. Whites do bad..it is a setup or they have mental issues.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   

The knockout game a myth?

Are you serious?

I am a police officer in a county of about a million and I also worked in a "urban" high school and I can tell you it is no myth.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   

A "myth" really?? You're in a stage of denial I, nor anyone else can fix but yourself. There's enough vids to make anyone vomit that show the blatant agenda there, I guess they're all fake though since you say so!

"Few instances" Lol. You're in some kind of alternate reality or a literal un-healthy state of denial.

Take care in whatever fantasy fake reality you live in!

edit on 20-3-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Maybe it is not racism but realism......Hear me out I am not a racist but something is very wrong with the black getto culture in the US and many other places.

Does this have anything to with skin color....No. This is what happens when cultures buy into progressive ideals. Failure on an epic level is the only milk this cow gives. The statistics back up what I am saying and numbers do not lie. And to give some clarity to what I just put forth my personal idols are Mr. King & Mr. Jefferson. Look at the leaders the Black culture choose to follow today........It is very telling.
edit on 20-3-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TorqueyThePig

This thread has video evidence of a crime occurring. Is it that hard to believe the white girl was targeted? I mean she hit a 5 year old too for God's sake.

The other thread has nothing but allegations.

Big difference in my opinion.

Not quite sure how you get racism out of that.

I am just pointing out how people react..to these types of threads.

Blacks do something to a white person..they do no question why..just say it is a hate crime.

Cops do something to a black person...there are questions...such as..what did the person do to make the cops acting so violently..they attempt to make the victims the criminals.

I too find this video disgusting..but I am just pointing out the double standards on ATS.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

A "myth" really?? You're in a stage of denial I, nor anyone else can fix but yourself. There's enough vids to make anyone vomit that show the blatant agenda there, I guess they're all fake though since you say so!

"Few instances" Lol. You're in some kind of alternate reality or a literal un-healthy state of denial.

Take care in whatever fantasy fake reality you live in!

Sorry, Right-Wing Media: The "Knockout Game" Trend Is a Myth.

Here’s the fascinating thing about this “spreading” trend: nobody seems to have any evidence that it’s spreading, or that it’s new, or that it’s racially motivated, or that black youths are the ones typically responsible, or that whites are typically targeted. This hasn’t stopped Mark Steyn, Thomas Sowell, and Matt Walsh from describing this specifically as a crime committed by blacks against whites, CNN from claiming that it is “spreading,” or Alec Torres at NRO from say it is “evidently increasing [in] popularity.”

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Are you really saying white people scream race crime more than Blacks.....Come on now....Really.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join