It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boris Nemtsov (Putin Critic) killed in the center of Moscow

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

It has become a daily occurrence now to suggest I get paid to post...such a coordinated effort by a bunch on this forum doesn`t raise any suspicion of course.
Well that is what you get for watching the pea and reminding people
Now if the money would only start flowing eh. :>)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Because if you want to get rid of the opposition and make them fearful, you make it look like you`re behind it...car crash, heart attack, suppositious suicide, disappearance, etc.

Radiation poisoning with Polonium...etc.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

.it`s not like food rations just have started like in the Ukraine.

Thanks to your poster boy Putin.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I see the "If you don't agree with me, you're a Russian shill." brigade has turned up. Generally denotes a lack of anything relevant to add to the discussion.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

So you have discussed this with everybody in Russia, because you seem pretty confident of your statement?

No, I just have a working brain.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

It has become a daily occurrence now to suggest I get paid to post.

So nothing different than what you have done and said about certain other members...Imagine that.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

No, I just have a working brain.

Nobody said you didn't, but it's how you use it that matters.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

I see the "If you don't agree with me, you're a Russian shill." brigade has turned up. Generally denotes a lack of anything relevant to add to the discussion.

And your post does?

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

It isn't worth commenting on this thread when it contains things like ''Putin lovers'' and an automatic blame.

It is as absurd as calling all Americans ''Obama lovers''.

The culprit could have been anyone and it certainly serves a certain propaganda agenda, however obvious.

And I am a realist not a ''Putin lover'', I prefer truth over propaganda.
edit on 28-2-2015 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

It has become a daily occurrence now to suggest I get paid to post...such a coordinated effort by a bunch on this forum doesn`t raise any suspicion of course.
Well that is what you get for watching the pea and reminding people
Now if the money would only start flowing eh. :>)

I read a comment on LiveLeak it was the same everywhere...don`t tow the official US policy line and you will become immediately smeared as being a pro-Russian.

Seeing it`s now a daily occurrence, I must be writing stuff which goes against what should be told way too much.

Funny don`t you think, Russia is absolutely flat broke as they want to let you believe, and yet they can pay countless amounts of people to write for them while it isn`t even necessary to do so.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Seems that the west thinks that just throwing big bucks at news will make information true . Actually anyone willing to make little effort to help understand what is really going on is the way to go . Sometimes it feels like a loosing cause but hey ,just hang tough and keep trying to understand the data despite the noise in it .
RT may well be sponsored by Russia but the way things are going they may be able to get some add revenue to expand .

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky
I should give the pro-Russian crowd a little acceptance however.

The CIA could have found Nemtsov worthless as an opposition force and sacrificed him at a critical time to make Putin look bad. If I was the CIA then I would consider the plan. Kasparov is a much better and credible opposition leader in my eyes, so eliminating his opponent and making Putin look like a dictator killing his rivals does have a value to it.

I usually do not agree/like your ways of talking about Russia/Putin, but this time you hit the nail on the head. Because looking Nemtsov record of achievement it was more and more a down ward trend from the original "wonder-boy". So that the West saw in him a less and less capable leader is more likely. So make him a martyr and blame Putin.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Kiev is absolutely flat broke, they are now even paying gas just for one day (and only for one day)...and yet they seem to be able to pay for an army of internet trolls...

Why do you think Kerry wants more money ?

To pay for a bunch of Ukrainians to go swarm the Russian boards...

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
This thread really highlights the dyed in the wool Putin supporters.

He took over the media and now his opposition gets gunned down in the streets. Not much left to oppose the dictator.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: victor7

At most I can think of only two possibilities:

b) Russian patriots who carried it out to send a message to anti-Russia minded troublemakers.

"Patriots" have been quite often the real "lone wolves" and F*** the outcome of politics big time. Just remember Sarajevo-1914. Or take the abortion clinic bombings/shootings of so called "true christians" and so forth. Fanatic patriots might "believe" they doing Putin a favor and in reality make things worse.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

He took over the media and now his opposition gets gunned down in the streets.

Despite what some may want to portray on this forum, there are still enough critical of Putin news outlets in Russia, like Voice of America, The Moscow Times, Alexei Navalny, the internet, CNN gets a new broadcast license and will resume again after a short break, etc.

But don`t let reality confuse you in your mantra.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

www.liveleak.com...

Poroshenko said in televised comments on February 28 that Nemtsov told Poroshenko a few weeks ago that he was going to reveal proof of the involvement of the Russian military in the Ukraine crisis.

Poroshenko said "someone was very afraid" of him making the information public and so "they killed him."

===============================================================================

Ever heard of serial killers visiting the scene of crime?

Here is one serial murderer of his own soldiers and civilians in Donbass..................producing a comment that implicates him and his SBU (intelligence).

This means Nemstov was killed by Ukranian government to make Putin look bad by "ordering murder to shut up the report on Russian involvement in Ukraine". World knows that Russia provides men and machines to Donbass rebels. Any small report would not make matters worse for Kremlin or Putin.

This murder was a cheap attempt by Porky and his SBU. SHAME !!
edit on 28-2-2015 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Such as westerners like me that grew up in the UK fearing a demonised USSR during the Cold War?

Such as those that bother to think and see the reality instead of the rhetoric?

Such as those not wearing political /media blinkers?

Such as those that see beyond the facade of propaganda?

dyed in the wool Putin supporters

edit on 28-2-2015 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

Kiev is absolutely flat broke, they are now even paying gas just for one day (and only for one day)...

Got a link to the source talking about this claim?

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Despite what some may want to portray on this forum, there are still enough critical of Putin news outlets in Russia, like Voice of America,

Designated "Foreign Agent" by law.

The Moscow Times,

Being forced to be sold to Russian oligarachs.

Alexei Navalny,

Under house arrest for trumped up "corruption" charges.

the internet,

Bloggers regulated by government.

CNN gets a new broadcast license and will resume again after a short break,

...or maybe never.

etc.

You have a very strange sense of humor.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join