It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boris Nemtsov (Putin Critic) killed in the center of Moscow

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

originally posted by: Guenter

originally posted by: noeltrotsky

originally posted by: Guenter

Hits like that on public figures don't happen in Russia without clearance from above. In this case that clearance would be needed by Putin. If you don't understand this then you don't understand how the real Russia works.

Here we tend to disagree a bit again. But I do know Russians very well, especially their way of thinking and so forth. But before we go into a big arguments. let's just rest it on this.

It's ok to disagree! I've had the luxury of speaking to a few extremely low level guys that work hard for a living. If someone they don't know even looks like a big shot at a club where they are drinking they won't touch him no matter how stupid he acts. It's a career ending move. They will get a name and run a check on it if they really have to.

Just the way it is..not only in Russia of course.

OH sure you correct on this. Just that during my service with country during the cold war I got a bit privileged to work with the Russians on "defusing" hot situations. So I got still a few friends and from my past experience I do know that some of them so called "patriots" had been damn close to causing this crap to go from "cold" to "Hot" in a matter of hours. So this is why I personally hunch for the "patriot".

It might be, because the West is also known to not let a "good" crisis go to waste.

But seeing how Western media and Politicians are reacting again, I would not be supersized if it was an actual False Flag.

Well it is exactly those "Patriots/extremists" what ever shade and convictions they are of, who are the easiest to become assets in some stupid hit. Patriots in general are not very "patient". They want it NOW! So they the easiest to get riled up by some agitator to do "something" about it. Thats why I said in my post, it had been those guys back during the cold war that had this thing go hot almost a few times. Naturally when we talk about the cold war we only focus on how close we came to going hot on "nuclear" issues. Mistaken radar signal and these things, which are well documented. But behind the curtain were many other "events" that were not very funny and could have turned this thing hot any moment.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

The spin is evident and in full swing.

The choice of words on the titles on the report and the video report from the C4 news page is a classic example.

Sounds a lot like deliberate propaganda, which suggests the west is trying to get people on side for ''taking action'' against Russia.

www.channel4.com...

Russian opposition leader Boris Nemtsov shot dead in Moscow
Putin wants to govern for the rest of his life
If you believe that a dictatorship in Russia is OK for Europe, you're mistaken
Putin: Nemtsov killing a provocation
Bloodshed is the prerequisite to show loyalty, that you are on the team
'Boris was worried'
Exiled opponents

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad
Have you any evidence that Putin was involved in it?

I love guys that come on and demand evidence that Putin did it on a website like ATS one day after the event happened.

Yup...you win smart guy! Nobody has evidence so let's all just stop talking about it. Thank God we had such a smart poster to stop the crazy talking about a subject in an internet forum designed for that very talking...

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad
Have you any evidence that Putin was involved in it?

I love guys that come on and demand evidence that Putin did it on a website like ATS one day after the event happened.

Yup...you win smart guy! Nobody has evidence so let's all just stop talking about it. Thank God we had such a smart poster to stop the crazy talking about a subject in an internet forum designed for that very talking...

So you agree that all the people that are saying Putin is guilty are talking out of their behinds. Cheers

Never mentioned that people should stop talking about it, can you show me where I said that?

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

I waited some time to look how Western Politicians and MSM were reporting about it...I haven`t read anywhere they say, "it would not be logical for Putin to do it this way and that the FSB would most likely have done it differently."
edit on 28 2 2015 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I love all the people asking for evidence that Putin is the one who ordered this hit knowing full well that Putin is heading the investigation. Funny how all the people that believe Ukraine was responsible for downing MH17 and have an issue with them taking part in the investigation have no issue with Putin's role in this investigation.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat
Speaking of garbage.....

Yes, let's speak of garbage! Here is a review of your posts in this thread...

"I think the FSB would probably be a little more discreet with their assassinations. "

"a reply to: ParasuvO
It is getting beyond ridiculous now. If there was an eclipse tomorrow, the headlines would be "Putin Steals The Sun!!". "

"a reply to: Xcathdra
Poroshenko also said there was 9000 Russian troops and 500 Russian tanks in Ukraine...but couldn't provide any evidence. I'd be a little skeptical about anything he says.... "

"I see the "If you don't agree with me, you're a Russian shill." brigade has turned up. Generally denotes a lack of anything relevant to add to the discussion. "

"Speaking of garbage...this from the guy who has directly accused a number of members of being "Russian shills" and then has the huevos to quote the T&Cs..... "

So, you made 1 comment 14 words long, then attacked 2 other posters, generalized about everyone that doesn't agree with you and topped that off with an attack on a poster that called you out.

If ATS wonders how to improve thread content I suggest they cite your posting history to Mods as an example of useless and account closeable for lack of any contribution.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Guenter

Good summary so far
meduza.io...

Russian opposition leader Boris Nemtsov was killed in a drive-by shooting in Moscow just before midnight on Friday, February 27. Twelve hours after the homicide, little new information has emerged, despite the fact that Nemtsov was shot just minutes from the Kremlin, and the car was filmed by several security cameras. Meduza reviews what is currently known about the murder.

1. Boris Nemtsov’s killers fired at least eight shots, hitting him four times.

According to Russia's Investigative Committee, Boris Nemtsov was shot with a Makarov semi-automatic pistol. Six 9-mm casings were found at the crime scene, some from different manufacturers. It appears the crime was premeditated, the perpetrators were aware of Nemtsov’s whereabouts, and they knew the exact route he would take to his apartment.

2. The murder took place in the center of Moscow, just minutes from the Kremlin.

The scene of the crime, the Bolshoy Moskvoretsky Bridge, is blanketed with security cameras. The killers fled to Zamoskvorechye neighborhood, which is also full of CCTV cameras. Nevertheless, the perpetrators remain at large, their whereabouts either unknown or not yet released to the press.

3. There was a young woman with Nemtsov. Her current location is unknown.

Boris Nemtsov was not alone when he was killed. The investigators found a young woman at the crime scene. Her name is not being released to the public, but the media reported her to be Anna Duritskaya, a Ukrainian model and Nemtsov's supposed girlfriend. She was found unharmed and was immediately taken in for questioning. It is unknown where she is now or what she said to the police.

4. Police put out a search for the suspects' car.

An APB was issued for a white Ford Focus and Ford Mondeo. Sources claim the car's license plates were identified by police. In the early afternoon, the TV channel REN TV reported the car was found not far from the crime scene. The license plates are allegedly registered in Ingushetia, Russia’s terrorism-ridden North Caucasus.

5. Almost no information about the investigation has been released to the public.

More than 12 hours after the murder, all we know is that investigators questioned a witness, pulled data from CCTV security cameras, and collected documents from Nemtsov’s apartment. According to the Investigative Committee's official spokesperson, Vladimir Markin, all possible motives are being taken into account, though Nemtsov's political activities are not among the primary leads.

6. Figures from across the Russian political spectrum have expressed their condolences.

Boris Nemtsov's political opponents believe his murder to be either a provocation, intended to stir unrest and embarrass the Kremlin, or they say it’s not likely connected to his political activities. Nemtsov's colleagues and supporters, on the other hand, are convinced his murder is linked to his politics. Vladimir Putin, speaking through his spokesperson, Dmitry Peskov, has said Nemtsov's murder was “100 percent a provocation.”

7. A vigil will be held on March 1.

Moscow authorities have sanctioned a vigil for Boris Nemtsov organized by the opposition. It will start at 2 p.m. on Sunday, March 1. Participants plan to march from Kitay-Gorod in the city's center to the Bolshoy Moskvoretsky Bridge, where Nemtsov was shot and killed.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
I love all the people asking for evidence that Putin is the one who ordered this hit knowing full well that Putin is heading the investigation. Funny how all the people that believe Ukraine was responsible for downing MH17 and have an issue with them taking part in the investigation have no issue with Putin's role in this investigation.

And I love all the guys screaming that Putin is guilty without seeing any evidence. Funny that they are so convinced when nothing has been presented yet. Clairvoyance? Detective work? Guessing? Hatred for everything Russian? Who knows?

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Why not? Western media may report on this. They may bluster about it. But that's going to be the extent of the West's reponse. This isn't something they'll go to war over. This won't even cause new sanctions to be passed. So far the outcomes of this hit are a message being sent to those who oppose Putin and an anti-Putin rally being canceled. And let's not forget the claims that Nemtsov had proof of Russia taking part in Ukraine. So far the only person I see gaining from this murder is Putin. But feel free to show how the West has gained at all from this.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
why in 2016 is a guy like Putin in any sort of power when we KNOW he caused the crap in Ukraine
and is such a bully and troll in Europe

Cant stand the guy!

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
First Kiev Junta had the flight controller direct the MH17 towards the war zone and getting hit.

Now they directed a hit on Nemstov to make Putin and Kremlin look bad.

Porky was complaining that Moscow is playing "dirty war" and guess this is his way of getting back at Putin by trying to smear his name.

These "hits" etc. are usually a part of the power game. But most disgusting feature of Porky and his Junta are the "repeated actions" that led Ukes soldiers to losing lives in 100s when mere withdrawl would have saved them. Sticking around in idiotic defiance worked only for 2-3 days and then they have to pull back minus several 100s killed and maimed in the process.

3 times: Iloviask, Airport and Debaltsevo, the Junta had soldiers prolong a senseless fight. Fighting is fine but once situation becomes hopeless then pull back, withdrawl or even surrender with weapons is the Code of HONOR towards the soldiers.

Strelkov pulled back from Slaviansk to save men and machines and came out mostly intact. That is a sign of a good soldier and a very good leader !!

Very evil Junta this is.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

And what evidence do you expect to see when PUTIN IS LEADING THE INVESTIGATION? The assassins' route was filled with CCTV yet there are no leads. The authorities were spraying down the crime scene within a couple of hours. Putin has a history of assassinating his opponents in dramatic fashions. If ATS is to be believed the West's assassinations are subtle ie heart attack, cancer, car crash, etc. So far the only one to gain out of this whole episode is Putin. Sure it could be some unaffiliated Russian "patriot" but last I checked Chechnya wasn't exactly a breeding ground for people willing to kill for out of loyalty to Putin.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: victor7

Care to respond to this sosobad? Not only is he claiming Ukraine carried out this hit with zero evidence but he is claiming they downed MH17 based on an outright lie.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Putin must die...someone, anyone; please put a bullet in his head.

ETA: I'll do it myself; just give me the means and opportunity
edit on 28-2-2015 by LeatherNLace because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

a reply to: sosobad

And what evidence do you expect to see when PUTIN IS LEADING THE INVESTIGATION? The assassins' route was filled with CCTV yet there are no leads. The authorities were spraying down the crime scene within a couple of hours. Putin has a history of assassinating his opponents in dramatic fashions. If ATS is to be believed the West's assassinations are subtle ie heart attack, cancer, car crash, etc. So far the only one to gain out of this whole episode is Putin. Sure it could be some unaffiliated Russian "patriot" but last I checked Chechnya wasn't exactly a breeding ground for people willing to kill for out of loyalty to Putin.

So Putin has the most to gain from publicly executing someone in the middle of Moscow at a time when most of the world holds him in a critical light? Seems like the western media is having a field day with it. The way you are talking you sound like Putin pulled the trigger himself, you know something the rest of us doesn't?
edit on 28-2-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

They wouldn't would they.

Clearly it isn't about balanced reporting or opinions.

When there is an agenda there are no other ''possibilities''.
edit on 28-2-2015 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Care to respond to this sosobad? Not only is he claiming Ukraine carried out this hit with zero evidence but he is claiming they downed MH17 based on an outright lie.

Ha ha! I'm holding my breath for the Mother Russians to start calling each other out! Too funny...

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: kayleighkitty
why in 2016 is a guy like Putin in any sort of power when we KNOW he caused the crap in Ukraine
and is such a bully and troll in Europe

Cant stand the guy!

I don't like him either, but I might feel differently next year. Unless it is 2016 now and I've been held by some aliens without knowing it!

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

You got a problem with what victor is saying ask him, why are you asking me to respond to it? Second time in this thread people are trying to get me to respond to nothing got to do with me.
Could it be you have no evidence so you are trying to change the subject from what I've said.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join