It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN Report Reveals How Israel is Coordinating with ISIS Militants Inside Syria

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilsonWilson
I dont understand how people can support the imposition of the State of Israel on the region. It was just wrong in everyway.

And I don't understand how people can support the sundering of the Palestinian territory from Turkey, its legitimate ruler.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

I dont understand how people can support the imposition of the State of Israel on the region. It was just wrong in everyway.

And I don't understand how people can support the sundering of the Palestinian territory from Turkey, its legitimate ruler.

And that Ottoman abomination was a terrorist theft from Constantinople.

edit on 2-3-2015 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel

And Iran will tell you the Greeks were uncouth barbarians squatting on land that was rightfully Persian!

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce
almost as if it was a made up article just bashing the Jews again!

Please remember that the Israeli state and the Jewish people are not one and the same thing.
It is not an attack on Jewish people to criticize the Israeli government, the moment someone claims this is so you lose all credibility.

After saying that, this story is obviously a hoax. Unless the report can actually be produced there is no basis in a blog post that links to other conspiracies, opinions or rants as "sources".

People should perhaps take note of these sites, those who post links to them, and those who instantly believe the BS without bothering to look any deeper, it's a good way to know when something is likely to be BS in the future.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04
"They were equally "native"" followed by "The Jews had the better claim of the two"... lol you clearly havent taken sides at all

Im guessing that any source exposing Israel's crimes is immediately invalid to you, but anyway here's two:
Vice News
Foreign Policy

You make sure to apply your same "logic" in Russian threads, right? Crimea belonged to the past Russian Empire and so its still rightfully theirs, right? And when they support Crimean nationalists its not the same thing as supporting Crimean terrorists, right?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
"They were equally "native"" followed by "The Jews had the better claim of the two"... lol you clearly havent taken sides at all

The only side I have taken is the truth. They were equally native. The only one of the two groups to EVER have an actual country in the area are the Jews. So yes, if we absolutely had to choose who had a better claim it's the Jews. I would personally just say they are equally native since at the time neither had a country and both lived there.

Im guessing that any source exposing Israel's crimes is immediately invalid to you, but anyway here's two:
Vice News
Foreign Policy

No, not invalid, but not that meaningful either. Palestinians declared war. Palestinians refused to make peace. Palestinians have never stopped attacking Israel. Maybe they should try making peace.

You make sure to apply your same "logic" in Russian threads, right? Crimea belonged to the past Russian Empire and so its still rightfully theirs, right? And when they support Crimean nationalists its not the same thing as supporting Crimean terrorists, right?

Actually the logic would be the same. Crimean Tatars were a sovereign nation, and were annexed by Russia violating a treaty. They then displaced the Tatars and brought their own people in.

This would be the equivalent of the British Empire removing Arabs and Jews and bringing in British people. That of course never happened. So your entire analogy is already wrong.

Then we have Russia giving Crimea away, much like Britain gave Mandatory Palestine away. Russia invaded and took it back. This would be analogous to Britain invading and taking Mandatory Palestine back. Are you suggesting you would find that acceptable? I would not.

Same logic from me .. how about you, are you being a hypocrite or do you think what Russia did was wrong? Or do you think Britain is within their rights to invade Israel/Palestine and take it all back?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   

I think Russia shouldnt have pre-emptively crossed the border, but Crimeans also have the right to self-determination, as all human beings do. But thats not the topic of his thread.

If there's any lesson that the middle east has taught it that they believe solely in power. Id be happy if Britain conquered the land and stopped the retard Israelis and retard Palestinians from killing each other. Both sides have proven that neither deserves it.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   

I think Russia shouldnt have pre-emptively crossed the border, but Crimeans also have the right to self-determination, as all human beings do. But thats not the topic of his thread.

I am not the one who brought Crimea into this thread. There is no such thing as "Crimeans". The only possible group would be the Tatars, which Russia forcibly removed from Crimea. As far as self determination goes ... only 50% of those who voted actually voted Yes, and as little as 30% voted, because Russia had armed soldiers everywhere and refused any oversight by neutral parties.

If there's any lesson that the middle east has taught it that they believe solely in power. Id be happy if Britain conquered the land and stopped the retard Israelis and retard Palestinians from killing each other. Both sides have proven that neither deserves it.

And I would be happy if Arabs stopped trying to kill everyone that does not believe as they believe. That includes killing other Arabs.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   
There's no such thing as "Canadians" or "Americans" either, yet you never bring that up. Do you have proof only half of Crimeans voted yes and only 30% of the population voted? Nope.

Everything's always the fault of Arabs and Russians, gotcha. Israel can help ISIS militants and not bomb ISIS whilst crying about some sort of existential threat from them, even though Israel hasnt been targeted by ISIS. Israel can bomb the people who are fighting ISIS and somehow claim innocence. Face it, Israel is helping ISIS.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   

There's no such thing as "Canadians" or "Americans" either, yet you never bring that up. Do you have proof only half of Crimeans voted yes and only 30% of the population voted? Nope.

Well Russia did make it hard to get proof, since you know, they had armed guards and refused neutral parties access. Luckily they posted the info by accident.

the turnout of Crimean voters was only 30 percent. And of these, only half voted for the referendum–meaning only 15 percent of Crimean citizens voted for annexation.

www.forbes.com... for-annexation/

Everything's always the fault of Arabs and Russians, gotcha. Israel can help ISIS militants and not bomb ISIS whilst crying about some sort of existential threat from them, even though Israel hasnt been targeted by ISIS. Israel can bomb the people who are fighting ISIS and somehow claim innocence. Face it, Israel is helping ISIS.

No, everything is the fault of ignorant people like you. Israel did not help ISIS and the fact you eat that garbage up without looking into it is telling. The actual UN report says Israel helped Rebels. The Israeli haters turned that into ISIS because some rebels are ISIS.

It's the equivalent of saying some Arabs are terrorists, you helped an Arab, so you helped a Terrorist. Hate makes you believe though I suppose.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Where do you get your bs from?

A group of international observers from Israel, Spain, Italy, USA, UK, Latvia, Moldova and Serbia, which were invited by the Central Electoral Commission of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, visited the largest cities of Crimea - Simferopol, Yalta, Evpatoria, Alushta, Saki, as well as many villages in the countryside.

All observers unanimously noted that the referendum was held in full compliance with international standards

Moreover

A journalist from Israel, Sergei Podrozhansky, underlined that "I have not met any single person ready to vote against the annexation of Crimea to Russia."

Mateus Piskorkski, the leader of the European observers’ mission and Polish MP: “Our observers have not registered any violations of voting rules.

Ewald Stadler, member of the European Parliament, dispelled the “referendum at gunpoint” myth: “I haven’t seen anything even resembling pressure… People themselves want to have their say.”

Pavel Chernev: Bulgarian member of parliament: “Organization and procedures are 100 percent in line with the European standards,” he added.

Johann Gudenus, member of the Vienna Municipal Council: “Our opinion is – if people want to decide their future, they should have the right to do that and the international community should respect that. There is a goal of people in Crimea to vote about their own future. Of course, Kiev is not happy about that, but still they have to accept and to respect the vote of people in Crimea”.

Serbian observer Milenko Baborats“People freely expressed their will in the most democratic way, wherever we were… During the day we didn’t see a single serious violation of legitimacy of the process,”

Srdja Trifkovic, prominent and observer from Serbia: “The presence of troops on the streets is virtually non-existent and the only thing resembling any such thing is the unarmed middle-aged Cossacks who are positioned outside the parliament building in Simferopol. But if you look at the people both at the voting stations and in the streets, like on Yalta’s sea front yesterday afternoon, frankly I think you would feel more tense in south Chicago or in New York’s Harlem than anywhere round here,” he said.

finance.yahoo.com...
nsnbc.me...

So do you still wanna tell everyone it was forced at gunpoint without any observers?
edit on 4-3-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: PrivilegedPeasant

Wow this is pure drivel.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel

And Iran will tell you the Greeks were uncouth barbarians squatting on land that was rightfully Persian!

Yes even though the Persians of today don't think much of the folks running Iran, claim no relation ect. Some desert bumpkins that somehow took the thing over.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

You do realize that nsnbc is not msnbc, right? Why do you suppose the names are so similar?

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   

You do realize that nsnbc is not msnbc, right? Why do you suppose the names are so similar?

Yes why? Is yahoo not reputable enough? It are there too. The other link is there to show what they said. I see you'd rather attack the source than comment on the words these people said.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Sergei Podrozhansky: A virtual non-entity with a Russian name. Probably a Russian born "Israeli journalist."

Mateus Piskorkski: pan-Slavic neo-Nazi.

Ewald Stadler: Right wing Austrian politician.

Pavel Chernev: Bulgarian neo-Nazi.

Johann Gudenus: Directed hate speech towards Chechen refugees in Austria, friends with Kadyrov.

Milenko Baborats: Another non-entity, but, being Serbian, we might suspect him of being another pan-Slavicist.

Srdja Trifkovic: Allegedly a supporter of Bosnian genocide; refused entry to Canada for his anti-Semitic and islamophobic activities.

Clearly an impartial committee. Read more here:

analyzingeurope.com...

Now, which side in this conflict is the Nazi side?

Edit to add: Hang on! What does this have to do with Israel and/or ISIS?
edit on 4-3-2015 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Sergei Podrozhansky: A virtual non-entity with a Russian name. Probably a Russian born "Israeli journalist."

Johann Gudenus: Directed hate speech towards Chechen refugees in Austria, friends with Kadyrov.

Milenko Baborats: Another non-entity, but, being Serbian, we might suspect him of being another pan-Slavicist.

Srdja Trifkovic: Allegedly a supporter of Bosnian genocide; refused entry to Canada for his anti-Semitic and islamophobic activities.

analyzingeurope.com...

Edit to add: Hang on! What does this have to do with Israel and/or ISIS?

Ask occamsrazor, he was the one pushing lies about it.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Nah, it was Ridhya, who seems to think Israel is responsible for everything.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Nah, it was Ridhya, who seems to think Israel is responsible for everything.

True, I really should not be getting into off topic debates.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

analyzingeurope.com...

TY for the link, I think I was myself bringing those 135 observers to support Crimean Referendum legality.
As we can see many of them are very far from "independent" observers. Yet, if I remember correct Russia was asking from EU to send other observers and Europe refused. EU wasn't interested in referendum and wasn't going to accept the results , no matter what.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join