It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN Report Reveals How Israel is Coordinating with ISIS Militants Inside Syria

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Here is a link to UNDOF reports. United Nations Documents on UNDOF The last two reports for 2014 talks about Israels interaction with the Syrian rebels. Facts are that many of the people that make up ISIS came from the Syrian rebels.

Which means the OP is a HOAX. ISIS is never mentioned, and not all Syrian Rebels are ISIS. So exactly as I said, HOAX, there is no such report.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

You do realize that means the OP is a HOAX right? That would mean there is no such report, it does not exist, HOAX.

Haha, how so? Have the UN refuted the claims?

Why is it so diffuclt to believe that Netanyahu and his cronies are nothing but racist warmongers?

Why would they refute the claims. How about you substantiate them. Buster has already admitted this is a HOAX and there is no UN report regarding Israel and ISIS. Thanks for playing and letting your hatred get the better of you.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth
There seems to be a lot of confusion over whom is Helping ISIS and who isn't, first we hear the USA is dropping Weapons and Supplies to the ISIS terrorist's then we hear the USA is sending special forces troops to combat them. Then Jordan bombs them and Egypt follows suit not long after and now we hear that Israel is also supporting them ?

Talk about a complete mind !@#$, I say this...who ever ISIS doesn't attack or behead is on their side...but then I wouldn't put it past the "perpe-traitors" to kill some of their own to muddy the waters even further.

I say one thing, the truth is not coming forward and shouting "HELLO" but all this does stink of a psyop that's for sure.
Your right. The only time you hear of ISIS attacking Jewish people is when it happens outside their territory. Like in France with the Charlie hebdo. Since it's so well covered in the west we automatically assume they are against Israel. We forget that those killers are people who are adopting ISIS mentality, but probably have no direct ties to them. The real ISIS in the Middle East seem to steer clear of Israel. So again our perception and reality of whats really happening is muddy at best. The mud being MSM doing their bidding for someone other then American citizens. Informing seems to be their last priority.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: PrivilegedPeasant
I put this article in the WW3 section

How about linking to the original UN report.... Oh, you cannot find it?

Funny how the article you quoted was also unable to find it.... almost as if it was a made up article just bashing the Jews again!

So let us look at your source.... Oh, so we see

Inspired by sites like Before It’s News,

And the founder of that website is

Associate Editor of alternative news site Infowars.com

That says it all, really. It is just a hoax.
I have absolutely nothing against Jewish people. I have Jewish family. I also love my country which is the U.S., but I don't like when my government uses it's name for power & personal interest. When i speak about my country doing dirty stuff like covertly arming terrorist it's not because I hate Americans. It's because care about what is happening to it. So to think that anytime somebody calls out Israel it's because they hate Jews is just wrong. About the source I think the article sources some Israel news sources talking about this happening. I will try and search for a U.N repot

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Here is a link to UNDOF reports. United Nations Documents on UNDOF The last two reports for 2014 talks about Israels interaction with the Syrian rebels. Facts are that many of the people that make up ISIS came from the Syrian rebels.
Thanks for doing that digging. I appreciate the source because I feel bad that people actually think I posted this article to be anti-Jewish. Which makes me feel bad because I don't like attacking people. and I never attack anyone because of who they are or what they believe.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
So there is no direct evidence that Israel is coordinating with ISIS. What it deals with is Israels interaction with Syrians who have in turn joined ISIS?

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

You do realize that means the OP is a HOAX right? That would mean there is no such report, it does not exist, HOAX.

Why is it so diffuclt to believe that Netanyahu and his cronies are nothing but racist warmongers?

Why would they refute the claims. How about you substantiate them. Buster has already admitted this is a HOAX and there is no UN report regarding Israel and ISIS. Thanks for playing and letting your hatred get the better of you.

Hatred? Wise people do not suffer such traits.

A healthy skepticism born from historical events is what I have my friend

edit on -216002015-02-21T21:09:56-06:000000005628201556022015Sat, 21 Feb 2015 21:09:56 -0600 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Then you know this entire situation was created by the Palestinians who refused a two state solution and opted for War, and have been engaged in terrorism to destroy Israel and prevent them from existing. You also know Israel agreed to a two state solution, and after they were invaded, made peace with everyone possible, and the only group of people who refused peace was the Palestinians. You also know, historically, there is no Palestinian land owned by current "Palestinians".

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Then you know this entire situation was created by the Palestinians who refused a two state solution and opted for War, and have been engaged in terrorism to destroy Israel and prevent them from existing. You also know Israel agreed to a two state solution, and after they were invaded, made peace with everyone possible, and the only group of people who refused peace was the Palestinians. You also know, historically, there is no Palestinian land owned by current "Palestinians".

Well you can take that angle if you choose, the main thing is how's it going to end and as it stands Israel have violated numerous articles of the Fourth Geneva Convention and that makes those violations war crimes.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I could not care less until Palestinians, who started it, decide to end it. Bad things happen when you engage in and support terrorism. It's not an angle, it's historical fact. Not the least bit debatable.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Israel have violated numerous articles of the Fourth Geneva Convention and that makes those violations war crimes.

Funny how you ignore the Hamas and Hezbollah terrorists also violating them, but as they are attacking Israel they are apparently allowed to!

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I could not care less until Palestinians, who started it, decide to end it. Bad things happen when you engage in and support terrorism. It's not an angle, it's historical fact. Not the least bit debatable.

The Palestinians didn't start it the Israelis did when they started ethnic cleansing the land something they are still doing to this day. If there are any terrorist it's Israel and the IDF. Look at the last go around Israel killed well over a thousand civilians and even bombed places like hospitals and refugee camps which are war crimes. Hamas killed a grand total of what was it three civilians the rest were military personnel. If Hamas is a terrorist group that wants to kill Israeli civilians they really suck at it perhaps they should ask the IDF for pointers on how to kill civilians.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Israel have violated numerous articles of the Fourth Geneva Convention and that makes those violations war crimes.

Funny how you ignore the Hamas and Hezbollah terrorists also violating them, but as they are attacking Israel they are apparently allowed to!

Actually yes international law gives Palestine the right to fight a hostile occupier of their lands. But you are right Hamas and Hezbollah has committed war crimes but no where near the number of crimes Israel has committed.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

The Palestinians didn't start it the Israelis did when they started ethnic cleansing the land something they are still doing to this day.
Do I need to run you out of another thread? I have run you out of numerous threads already with the truth, which you never respond to, you simply stop posting. I guess you prefer lies.

The League demanded independence for Palestine as a “unitary” state, with an Arab majority and minority rights for the Jews.

The League’s Political Committee met in Sofar, Lebanon, on 16–19 September, and urged the Palestine Arabs to fight partition, which it called “aggression,” “without mercy.” The League promised them, in line with Bludan, assistance “in manpower, money and equipment” should the United Nations endorse partition.

The League vowed, in very general language, “to try to stymie the partition plan and prevent the establishment of a Jewish state in Palestine.

SOURCE:
Benny Morris (2008). 1948: a history of the first Arab-Israeli war. Yale University Press. pp. 66, 67, 72

In the immediate aftermath of the General Assembly's vote on the Partition plan, the explosions of joy among the Jewish community were counterbalanced by the expression of discontent among the Arab community.

In the immediate aftermath of the General Assembly's vote on the Partition plan, the explosions of joy among the Jewish community were counterbalanced by the expression of discontent among the Arab community.

www.old.endignorance.org...–1948-civil-war-mandatory-palestine

The first casualties after the adoption of Resolution 181(II) by the General Assembly were passengers on a Jewish bus driving on the Coastal Plain near Kfar Sirkin on 30 November. An eight-man gang from Jaffa ambushed the bus killing five and wounding others. Half an hour later they ambushed a second bus, southbound from Hadera, killing two more. At other places, Arab snipers skirmished Jewish buses in Jerusalem and Haifa

Maybe you can look up the battle of Tel Hai back in the 1920's when Arabs attacked a Jewish town. The town was evacuated and burnt to the ground by Arabs.

Shortly after Palestinian Arabs began protesting Jewish immigration, and Haj Amin al-Husseini started riots against the Jews, killing 5 Jews. At the end of the 1920's over 60 Jews were murdered in Hebron by Arabs.

Sorry, you are wrong, on all accounts.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Which means the OP is a HOAX. ISIS is never mentioned, and not all Syrian Rebels are ISIS. So exactly as I said, HOAX, there is no such report.

Thank you for admitting that some of the Syrian rebels are ISIS. Now if you stand for law and order then you will have to admit that Israel should face charges of giving aid to terrorist.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Ceausescu advised Arafat on how to appear moderate while conducting terrorist attacks and being an actual extremist.
www.jpost.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
ill leave this here

(post by OccamsRazor04 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Do I need to run you out of another thread?

You have never run me out of a thread.

Of course there was discontent how would you feel if the best and most fertile land in your nation was stolen from you and given to a bunch of foreigners?

Sorry, you are wrong, on all accounts.

We are talking about the 40's not the 20's because there was no Israel in the 20's.
But seeing how innocent you think the terrorist that founded Israel was let's see if they really was that innocent.
Zionist political violence

June 30, 1924. According to Israeli journalists Shlomo Nakdimon and Shaul Mayzlish, Dutch Jew Jacob Israël de Haan was assassinated by Avraham Tehomi on the orders of Haganah leader Yitzhak Ben-Zvi for his anti-Zionist political activities and contacts with Arab leaders.
1937–1939 The Irgun conducted a campaign of violence against Palestinian Arab civilians resulting in the deaths of at least 250.
July 15, 1938* A bomb left in the vegetable market in Jerusalem by the Irgun injured 28
July 25, 1938* The Irgun threw a bomb into the melon market in Haifa resulting in 49 deaths
November 6, 1944 Lehi assassinated British minister Lord Moyne in Cairo, Egypt. The action was condemned by the Yishuv at the time, but the bodies of the assassins was brought home from Egypt in 1975 to a state funeral and burial on Mount Herzl.
1944–1945 The killings of several suspected collaborators with the Haganah and the British mandate government during the Hunting Season.
1946' Letter bombs sent to British officials, including foreign minister Ernst Bevin, by Lehi
July 26, 1946 The bombing of British administrative headquarters at the King David Hotel, killing 91 people — 28 British, 41 Arab, 17 Jewish, and 5 others. Around 45 people were injured. In the literature about the practice and history of terrorism, it has been called one of the most lethal terrorist attacks of the 20th century.
1946 Railways and British military airfields were attacked several times.
October 31, 1946 The bombing by the Irgun of the British Embassy in Rome. Nearly half the building was destroyed and 3 people were injured.
April 1947* An Irgun bomb placed at the Colonial Office in London failed to detonate.
July 25, 1947 The Sergeants affair: When death sentences were passed on two Irgun members, the Irgun kidnapped Sgt. Clifford Martin and Sgt. Mervyn Paice and threatened to kill them in retaliation if the sentences were carried out. When the threat was ignored, the hostages were killed. Afterwards, their bodies were taken to an orange grove and left hanging by the neck from trees. An improvised explosive device was set. This went off when one of the bodies was cut down, seriously wounding a British officer.
December 1947 – March 1948 Numerous attacks on Palestinian Arabs in the context of civil war after the vote of the United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine
1947 Letter bombs sent to the Truman White House by Lehi
January 5–6, 1948 The Semiramis Hotel bombing, carried out by the Haganah (or, according to some sources, Irgun) resulted in the deaths of 24 to 26 people
April 1948 The Deir Yassin massacre carried out by the Irgun and Lehi, killed between 107 and 120 Palestinian villagers, the estimate generally accepted by scholars.
September 17, 1948 Lehi assassination of the United Nations mediator Folke Bernadotte, negotiator of the release of about 31,000 prisoners (including thousands of Jews from Nazi concentration camps during World War II), whom Lehi accused of a pro-Arab stance during the cease-fire negotiations.

And let's not forget that quote by that old terrorist David Ben-Gurion.
If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign a contract with Israel. It's normal: We took their land. It's true, that it was promised to us by God, but why should they care? Our God is not their God. There were anti-Semites, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was it their fault? They only see one thing: We came and stole their land. Why should they accept that?

(post by buster2010 removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join