It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN Report Reveals How Israel is Coordinating with ISIS Militants Inside Syria

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

May I recommend some books?

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Here is a link to UNDOF reports. United Nations Documents on UNDOF The last two reports for 2014 talks about Israels interaction with the Syrian rebels. Facts are that many of the people that make up ISIS came from the Syrian rebels.

Which means the OP is a HOAX. ISIS is never mentioned, and not all Syrian Rebels are ISIS. So exactly as I said, HOAX, there is no such report.

Thank you for admitting that some of the Syrian rebels are ISIS. Now if you stand for law and order then you will have to admit that Israel should face charges of giving aid to terrorist.

Your brain is seriously flawed.

You fed birds.
Some birds are hawks.
Does that mean you fed hawks?

Israel helped rebels.
Some rebels are ISIS.
Does that mean Israel helped ISIS.

I know you are slow, I will give you time to work it out.

You are rather simple aren't you? Israel gave aid to the group that formed ISIS so Israel gave aid to ISIS. If these big words are too hard for you let me know and I'll dumb it down for you.

So they were NOT ISIS when Israel gave them aid? Thank you for admitting Israel never gave ISIS aid. The rest of your post doesn't even need to be fact checked. You just admitted Israel never gave ISIS aid. How about you respond to the rest of my post where I detail a history lesson for you, that you always ignore and run from.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

May I recommend some books?

No, actually you may not. You may reply to my post with exactly what I was in error about and source the error with reliable sources.

Let's go step by step, and you can respond.

The League demanded independence for Palestine as a “unitary” state, with an Arab majority and minority rights for the Jews.

Do you dispute this?
edit on 21-2-2015 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   

a reply to: buster2010

Ceausescu advised Arafat on how to appear moderate while conducting terrorist attacks and being an actual extremist.
www.jpost.com...

That was stupid thing for him to do all he had to was study the terrorist that was running Israel.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Ceausescu advised Arafat on how to appear moderate while conducting terrorist attacks and being an actual extremist.
www.jpost.com...

That was stupid thing for him to do all he had to was study the terrorist that was running Israel.

So you admit he was engaged in Terrorism and was fooling the world to appear moderate. I appreciate your honesty. Arafat was keeping the tradition of Palestinian terrorism going strong. It's a 100+ year old tradition.

So we have Israel NOT giving aid to ISIS, and Arafat and Palestinians as terrorists. You have come far in admitting the truth.
edit on 21-2-2015 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Still won't reply to my post outlining the history of the conflict? Did you run away from the truth again to spit vile lies in another thread later?

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Maybe you can look up the battle of Tel Hai back in the 1920's when Arabs attacked a Jewish town. The town was evacuated and burnt to the ground by Arabs.

That battle was part of the Arab/French conflict and Jewish people were not deliberately attacked, you talk about truth, how about you start talking some.

And 1948, you mean when the Zionists finally started clearing out the Arabs from their own homes?

around 80 percent of the Arab inhabitants of what became Israel (50 percent of the Arab total of Mandatory Palestine) left or were expelled from their homes.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on -216002015-02-22T07:18:30-06:00u3028201530022015Sun, 22 Feb 2015 07:18:30 -0600 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Still won't reply to my post outlining the history of the conflict? Did you run away from the truth again to spit vile lies in another thread later?

No simple some people have lives that occur off the internet. I also posted a history of the conflict that shows the Zionist terrorist started attacking before the Arabs started defending themselves. Where is your reply to that or did you run away to spout Zionist propaganda in another thread.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   

www.jpost.com...

So you admit he was engaged in Terrorism and was fooling the world to appear moderate. I appreciate your honesty. Arafat was keeping the tradition of Palestinian terrorism going strong. It's a 100+ year old tradition.

So we have Israel NOT giving aid to ISIS, and Arafat and Palestinians as terrorists. You have come far in admitting the truth.

100+ year old tradition? Israel hasn't been around for a hundred years simple. You are so full of Zionist brainwashing you wouldn't know fact from fiction.
edit on 22-2-2015 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: PrivilegedPeasant

How am i supposed to believe that the israelis are helping ISIS? The two great evils (to ISIS) helping them take Iraq and Syria? Why is it always the US causing the great evils of the worlds behind the scenes? Every bad thing that happens its undercover US covert ops... its getting ridiculous

I think the US armed the Syrian rebels and inadvertently armed ISIS at the same time, and it backfired horribly. So currently the USA/Israel are not helping ISIS but want Assad out, as we all know. Why would the USA want ISIS to attack Iraq or our loyal Kurdish allies?

What about the oil fields? do you think a ISIS controlled the region would give us a great evil oil discount for helping to secure their islamic caliphate?

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
There is no proof Israel is attacking ISIS because the (I)maginary (S)tate doesn't exist. There is plenty of evidence though that Israel violates Syrias sovereignty all the time. That is the real target .

"Assad must go" hasn't changed in the slightest, no matter who they say they are attacking.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

You don't think ISIS exists? Its just the US soldiers going into Iraq and Syria cutting peoples head off and burning people alive in order to get more oil? Oh! and to attack our only true ally the Kurds! The USA thought lets just bypass Assad in Damascus and take out those minorities in northern Iraq, just because we want to destabilize Iraq... and lets make all those Iraq soldier in Mosul run away so we can show the american people all that taxpayer money put into training worked, that will make the american people love us.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: PrivilegedPeasant

Couldn't agree with you more. I think these things too. Mind boggling that the people that go and carry out the acts of war don't think the same. Absolutely mind boggling.

I wish I could star and flag twice.

Let's hope that more and more people start to think like it.

Nice thread.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

They don't care what you know, they only care about what you can prove, and the reality is that people are suffering so heavily from decades of conditioning, propaganda and normalcy bias that they simply can't handle certain truths. This is where you're wrong because what we can take away from that is the fact that they are getting away with it.

Certain people seeing the corruption? Well, you can't fool all of the people all of the time, but you can have a massively obedient slave like population of drones that can't even recognise their own enslavement, never mind protesting it successfully.

As George Carlin would say, they've got us by the balls. And yes, they're intelligent, ambitious, creative and ridiculously organized. They would have to be, doing what they do with such finesse.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

That battle was part of the Arab/French conflict and Jewish people were not deliberately attacked, you talk about truth, how about you start talking some.

Errrrr wrong, try again.

The Battle of Tel Hai was fought in March 1920 during the Franco-Syrian War between Arab irregulars under the banner of the Arab Kingdom of Syria and Jewish defensive paramilitary force, protecting the village of Tel Hai in Northern Galilee.

The arabs used the war as an excuse to kill Jews. It's proven historical fact.

In the course of the event, a Shiite Arab militia, accompanied by Bedouin from a nearby village, attacked the Jewish agricultural locality of Tel Hai. In the aftermath of the battle eight Jews and five Arabs were killed. Joseph Trumpeldor, the commander of Jewish defenders of Tel Hai, was shot in the hand and stomach, and died while being evacuated to Kfar Giladi that evening. Tel Hai was eventually abandoned by the Jews and burned by the Arab militia.

The event is perceived by some scholars as the first significant outbreak of violence, eventually leading to the Arab–Israeli conflict three decades later.

Try again please, you are 100% wrong.

And 1948, you mean when the Zionists finally started clearing out the Arabs from their own homes?

No, 1948 when the Israeli people agreed to a two state solution, the Palestinians REFUSED, and the very first casualties were Palestinians blowing up a Jewish bus in a terror attack on Nov. 30th. Proven historical fact. Try again.

around 80 percent of the Arab inhabitants of what became Israel (50 percent of the Arab total of Mandatory Palestine) left or were expelled from their homes.

en.wikipedia.org...

They fled after they started a war they ended up losing? Why would I care about that. No one fled or was expelled until AFTER they started a WAR with Israel. Proven historical fact. Try again.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Maybe you want to read again. This is YOUR source.

During the 1920 Nebi Musa riots, the 1921 Jaffa riots and the 1929 Palestine riots, Palestinian Arabs manifested hostility against Jewish immigration and settlement, which provoked the reaction of Jewish militias,

Palestinians STARTED the violence. Let's look at YOUR source. You know, from the 20's. You know, back when Arabs tried to massacre an entire Village at Tel-Hai, STARTING THE VIOLENCE. After starting it, they refused to stop.

STARTED BY ARABS:
1920 Nebi Musa Riots: Speeches by Arab religious leaders during the festival (in which large numbers of Muslims traditionally gathered for a religious procession) led to violent assaults on the city's Jews. Five Jews and four Arabs were killed, and several hundreds were injured.

STARTED BY ARABS
1921 Jaffa Riots: Dozens of British, Arab, and Jewish witnesses all reported that Arab men bearing clubs, knives, swords, and some pistols broke into Jewish buildings and murdered their inhabitants, while women followed to loot. They attacked Jewish pedestrians and destroyed Jewish homes and stores. They beat and killed Jews in their homes, including children, and in some cases split open the victims' skulls.

STARTED BY ARABS
1929 Palestinian Riots: The riots took the form in the most part of attacks by Arabs on Jews accompanied by destruction of Jewish property.
The Shaw Commission found that the fundamental cause of the violence "without which in our opinion disturbances either would not occurred or would not have been little more than a local riot, is the Arab feeling of animosity and hostility towards the Jews consequent upon the disappointment of their political and national aspirations and fear for their economic future."

All started by Arabs, exactly as I said, and your source confirms it.

Run along now.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   

100+ year old tradition? Israel hasn't been around for a hundred years simple. You are so full of Zionist brainwashing you wouldn't know fact from fiction.

1920 Battle of Tel Hai .. so I stand corrected, it's not exactly 100 years, only 95 years of Arab violence against Jews. Started by Arabs. Continued by Arabs.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Fact is all manner of crap has been going on for ages, the funny part is that the Jews are stuck in their ways like everyone else.

Admit that you filter EVERYTHING through a religions eyes, as much as the hated Arabs.

And then mix in some Christianity which just LOVES the turmoil as it, like the others, gets validation due to stories in a book.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Yes, it has. But the facts are 95 years ago Arabs decided they wanted to start killing Jews and Palestinians have never stopped. Israelis did not start it. Israelis HAVE tried to make peace. I am not even going to argue whether they still want it, because it doesn't matter. What Israel wants only matters when Palestinians choose peace.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   

100+ year old tradition? Israel hasn't been around for a hundred years simple.

Its been around longer than a Palestinian state has.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join