It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN Report Reveals How Israel is Coordinating with ISIS Militants Inside Syria

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   
This article touches on what some may already believe is happening concerning Israel helping ISIS. Also what is my government doing to help or hurt the situation?

I posted it cause it touches on much more in my eyes. The Middle East is like a massive chess board. Countries & Power are are stake as always. With all that's going on I wonder if the major players even care about human life & suffering of people any more. I myself tend to get caught up in the who's to blame argument, the whole should we go to war with argument, ect. I just realized it's the exact argument TPTB want us having. If we sit on the sidelines arguing who's right or wrong, what strategy is best to take, ect. We become fans of the game. We start to forget about the real horrors of this modern day Game Of Thrones the elites play.

My concern is the people, the children, the guy like you and I who have a family we love and only want the best for. I try to imagine what it would be like to see a small army coming down my street and ripping my neighbors out of their homes. The look our children's face as primal fear engulfs their souls. Watching my neighborhood turn into a war zone, and all I worked for destroyed in a moments time. Walking away if I'm lucky to who knows what? Refugee camps if we make it, starvation, or more running, hiding, & violence. Picture that in your mind tell yourself it's happening right now. A child ripped from their mothers arms, or watching her slaughtered. Their whole innocence snatched in an instance. Their sense of security gone for as long as they live. I don't suggest it but if you can imagine your child in that same scenario right now. It's truly horrifying & about as low we can become as human beings.

I just feel if we could forget about what we can't control, and shift the narrative to moral dilemma, we would have a better chance at ending the madness before it's to late to do so.

21stcenturywire.com...

I put this article in the WW3 section because all the players in this article are enough to spark a World War. If it's better somewhere else please feel free to move it. Thanks!

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: PrivilegedPeasant

I can't find the original UN report. Only tons of sources quoting each other.

Anyone got a link? I'm not saying I don't believe it... but I'd really like to read it myself.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   
There seems to be a lot of confusion over whom is Helping ISIS and who isn't, first we hear the USA is dropping Weapons and Supplies to the ISIS terrorist's then we hear the USA is sending special forces troops to combat them. Then Jordan bombs them and Egypt follows suit not long after and now we hear that Israel is also supporting them ?

Talk about a complete mind !@#$, I say this...who ever ISIS doesn't attack or behead is on their side...but then I wouldn't put it past the "perpe-traitors" to kill some of their own to muddy the waters even further.

I say one thing, the truth is not coming forward and shouting "HELLO" but all this does stink of a psyop that's for sure.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: PrivilegedPeasant

Is this news really that surprising? I mean it's not like ISIS were making their own weapons and stuff. The question I still have is, did the U.S. know? And yet again, if the answer to that question is yes, it wouldn't surprise me in the least, Syria is definitely a target of conquest for them.

Additionally, I find it very odd for such a high profile terrorist organisation such as ISIS that there is very little coverage on where exactly their funding is coming from. Ergo, with that mind you then have to look at who gains most from the situation and without a doubt, Netenyahu is milking ISIS for everything it's worth right before the Israeli elections.
edit on -216002015-02-21T01:55:43-06:000000004328201543022015Sat, 21 Feb 2015 01:55:43 -0600 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Can someone link to the actual UN report? I looked and can't find it. The only report I know of is one linking Israeli support to Syrian rebels.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
Can someone link to the actual UN report? I looked and can't find it. The only report I know of is one linking Israeli support to Syrian rebels.

If accusations of helping ISIS ever surfaced about Israel then what better way to counter them:

''We thought they were Syrian rebels.''

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

You do realize that means the OP is a HOAX right? That would mean there is no such report, it does not exist, HOAX.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: PrivilegedPeasant
I put this article in the WW3 section

How about linking to the original UN report.... Oh, you cannot find it?

Funny how the article you quoted was also unable to find it.... almost as if it was a made up article just bashing the Jews again!

So let us look at your source.... Oh, so we see

Inspired by sites like Before It’s News,

And the founder of that website is

Associate Editor of alternative news site Infowars.com

That says it all, really. It is just a hoax.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Funny how the article you quoted was also unable to find it.... almost as if it was a made up article just bashing the Jews again!

Two things.

1) awesome username. You win all the internets.

2) You (and others) are dead right. This is quite clearly a hoax. Not only because of the imaginary source article, but because the LAST people Israel would collude with are Islamic militants. These people have an apocalyptic end-times vision in which Israel is destroyed and Jerusalem claimed by the armies of the Mahdi. This is why Israel have always aligned with the people that kept that very ideology in check - people like Hosni Mubarak, for example. Suggesting that Israel are in cahoots with ISIS is really no different to suggesting that Israel support Hamas. It's mind-numbingly stupid. Who supports the very people that seek their annihilation?
edit on 21-2-2015 by Awen24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

It's another fun, fun, fun round of 'don't look at the man operating the controls behind the curtain'.

The filth is running the show...it's no surprise to me at least, that the show is disgustingly filthy.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   
This stuff always makes me chuckle... We are supposed to believe they are smart/ruthless enough to engineer a world wide conspiracy.

Yet dumb enough to leave damming information laying around.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
This stuff always makes me chuckle... We are supposed to believe they are smart/ruthless enough to engineer a world wide conspiracy.

Yet dumb enough to leave damming information laying around.

Leaving this damning information around negates the idea that they're smart enough to engineer anything...

So does the fact that people have figured it out...

They would have been smart enough if they weren't caught out.
But they were...
They're not smart. Just ambitious!

As for everyone calling this a HOAX...
Please wake up...

The UNDOF report reveals a link between the Syrian Rebels & Israel...
Any attempts to help those Syrian Rebels indirectly assists ISIS...

That's if they are "Syrian Rebels" in the first place...

The writing is on the Wailing Wall...

Shalom.
edit on 21-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Source or no source, what are you doing hiding a terrorist state behind "Jewish Persecution"?

Do you support terrorist states because you align with their their extreme religious views like the end of days and all that crap?
edit on 21-2-2015 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Oh look a UN report. Wow its like th eUN has no credibility issues at all right? Most of th etime government oppossed to anything western run the UN these days so anything coming out of there is suspect as anything from stormwatch or breitbart.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Here is a link to UNDOF reports. United Nations Documents on UNDOF The last two reports for 2014 talks about Israels interaction with the Syrian rebels. Facts are that many of the people that make up ISIS came from the Syrian rebels.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

You do realize that means the OP is a HOAX right? That would mean there is no such report, it does not exist, HOAX.

Haha, how so? Have the UN refuted the claims?

Why is it so diffuclt to believe that Netanyahu and his cronies are nothing but racist warmongers?

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

The article never once mentioned Jews it says Israel. Israel is made up of Zionist, Jews, Christians and Muslims. So knock the they said something about Israel so it's about Jews because it is simply ignorant to do so.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: hellobruce

The article never once mentioned Jews it says Israel. Israel is made up of Zionist, Jews, Christians and Muslims. So knock the they said something about Israel so it's about Jews because it is simply ignorant to do so.

Don't forget the Atheists as well...

Their 1st Prime Minister Ben Gurion was a well known Atheist, I'm sure you know...

There is nothing religious about the creation of Israel whatsoever...
No matter how many people cry "jew attack".

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Here is a link to UNDOF reports. United Nations Documents on UNDOF The last two reports for 2014 talks about Israels interaction with the Syrian rebels. Facts are that many of the people that make up ISIS came from the Syrian rebels.

No problem there, Israel will just claim they were working with the moderate rebels. I never even heard that term for the rebels before Isis popped up.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Racist war mongering would be more easily forgiven. At least a racist is motivated by some philosophy. Right or wrong, at least their is some moral conviction.

Isis is nothing more than the muscle for a criminal cabal. They rape and pillage on a national resource level. Bigger than any small time mafia outfit.

As far as I'm concerned, elements aligned with people in Israel and the united states military-industrial complex created ISIS and are giving orders.

There is a civil war within the Pentagon. Good guys have had enough of the criminal cabal. Obama wants Isis destroyed.

Adelman and Netanyahu want Obama killed.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join