It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

schizophrenia or electronic harrasment?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: sanitizedinfo
"this is the psychotronic system" and "(my full name) you are messing with classified technology"

These make it sound like it's all just you.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Does anything I've said thus far indicate to you that I might be a TI or subjected to this kind of harassment? I'm just looking for some sort of terminology to describe my situation. You seem to know a lot on this subject based on your posts.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

You really just do not know for sure though, no matter what your intellect tells you how our government sponsored players would never be like this. They most certainly are like this, but usually only in black compartmented operations. They already admit and it is common knowledge that they have used sorcery in the past, and still are. They drape things like remote viewing in cloaks of science when describing them, but they are still sorcery at it's finest.

Unless you have experienced this before yourself, no one can say it is a fantasy.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Darksea13

Honestly, I wish I could tell you...I'm just an experiencer of a wealth of phenomena and pretty new to the whole field myself. I'm in no position to make any sort of diagnosis with anyone. All I know is that there are many people out there who report these types of occurrences and that leads me to believe something is indeed going on.

There are so many avenues out there to consider when trying to make rational sense of the irrational, that I've found it's best to advise anyone going through this type of thing to search around and read up on various types of psychic attacks and groups that are reported to use use methods, and come to their own conclusions about what best provides a framework that is easiest to work within in defending against the intrusions.

My initial treatment was psychiatric, because I was so overwhelmed with sensory input I couldn't function without professional assistance initially. The past twenty years I've been reading, researching, connecting the dots in my own case example and finding out there are far more people dealing with the same thing that I ever imagined. One of the greatest comforts was finding out I was not alone in dealing with these sorts of things....but I will always advise getting professional opinions when possible.

Please don't think of me as someone who has everything figured out, because I sure as heck don't - I just know that sometimes group therapy and touching base online is more accessible than doctor visits the majority of the time....although such is helpful the internet should never override professional counsel.

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I will never deny that there are "Dark Operations". I just don't think the majority of instances reported are from Official channels as I know them. The methodology is all off. The only way it could possibly be a "Dark Op" is if they have started allowing idiots to just run free and wild in the streets, randomly picking and choosing what targets to go after.

Unless, of course it's all part of a preliminary clandestine operation to ferret out the strong willed telepaths through some sort of social programming initiation type ritual....which, to be honest, part of me doesn't discount. But still, from my experiences with these "agents" - the majority of them are idiot field operators who may or may not know of the higher intelligence levels that are overseeing their trickster ways. Seriously - I have nights where my head is so full of what I can best describe as arrogant "think-they-know-it-all" teenagers it's unreal. Not to mention the "casual psychologists" who aren't worth the paper their degrees are printed on.

It's seriously infuriating to me that such low level jerks would even be given a position within an Official Agency.....for a number of reasons, mostly having to do with efficiency and not having to repeat the same damn "experiment" thousands of times over because some dumb suit doesn't bother to read the inter-office memos. But I'm a bit of a perfectionist bureaucrat like that, so...yeah....I spend a lot of my time "mentally firing" twits who have no business in such operations.

Sorry if I came off like a jerk, it was not my intent.
I'm a little surly after last nights episode.
No hard feelings, I hope.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
i think i found a solution, instead of making sounds with speakers. imagine/think of a low vibration sound and high pitch tone simultaneously. they didnt see me. i heard "wtf, he has no systems". and went quiet

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Thanks for responding. I suppose I will keep doing research, but help from doctors is out of the question (a whole team of doctors and nurses are the primary reason why I feel targeted).

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Darksea13

Hey no worries, glad to help.

I'm sorry you're running into "those" types.
Had a few run-ins with them myself.
Some of them are not nice people.

Stay safe out there.

edit on 2/26/15 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

I have interviewed close to 200 victims that claim electronic harassment and have found profound evidence that this IS AN EXTERNAL SOURCE FROM THE BRAIN causing INDUCED MENTAL DISORDERS using the field called TELE-METERING and high speed processors called magic tree arrangement forming a determination engine.
There is a simple test I have found that can prove it is external....If the victim takes a cave tour where it is at least 350 feet deep the tinnitus and voices stop because the soil dissipates the incoming signal.
Further proof is the 17 people I have cured, NO MENTAL PROBLEM CAN BE CURED WITH A SOUND ON A CD.
My countermeasure of sound hash of many waveforms and frequencies jam the biorevant feedback loop breaking the real time connection to the possessor...THIS ALLOWS THE MIND ITSELF TO HEAL the mental condition itself over a few weeks. I AM BRINGING BACK PEOPLE FROM THE EDGE OF SANITY.These are not just stressed out people that my C.D. calms down, these people had A SUDDEN MAJOR ATTACK ON THERE THOUGHT PROCESS.
As for who is doing this, EVERY COUNTRY is experimenting with psycotronics . EVEN WHEN THE U.S. GOVERNMENT knows Russia is doing it they do nothing...why ....to monitor there activity in order to steal the technology.So we are on our own and they will never admit anything.
edit on 27-2-2015 by supergravity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: supergravity

i appreciate your attempts to help me. Ive developed a way to minimize them using different methods. Every time i try using sounds they come back, and im not up for suffering through that in hopes your sounds work later. For now im good, your info will help me in the future. Your doing good if your really helping people.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

That must sound really interesting, to the tech challanged. You don't need 350 feet of soil to block EM waves.

Got any links to info on the tech you used? Looks like Google has never of some of the stuff you mentioned.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I invented the sound mix using 2 I.C. chips called 555 oscillator. I hooked them in a fashion that has never been done before and that is why this sound has never existed before, this is one reason it works so well. The two oscillators fight each other for power and I connected the out puts together causing ones distortion to be superimposed on the others power line causing even more feedback mixed and then I had a microphone connected wile It played on speakers wile recording it causing standing waves in the recording. This sound is to complex to filter out of the biorelevant feedback loop used to lock on to a person. There system can filter out or syc to ordinary analog and digital sounds only.It is like breaking a data stream by injecting noise on to the data causing it to crash.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Again, a lot of techno babble, while you disregard the ease of EM shielding.

According to claims made by Thomas Campbell, about the work done at the Monroe Institute, they could cause a person to spontaneously have a OOBE with the use of binaural beats that don't sound half as fancy as the lengths you are describing. They are also said to have kept excelent records, although I haven't personally seen them.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

You state you dont need 350 feet of soil to stop E.M. waves, you must not understand that the ONLY thing that will stop 100% E.M. energy is a SUPERCONDUCTOR sphere.Since you dont know anything about the subject I will explain that the earth has a magnetic field that goes from the core, through all life forms .These lines of force are what they are modulating with neural information, AGAIN we are IMMERSED in this medium and travels though our brains, the brain simply thinks the modulation is from itself and incorporates it in its operating system causing the desired effects of the weapon.All other attempts to stop E.M. such as soil of a shielding just attenuates or reduces it not stop it.
edit on 3-3-2015 by supergravity because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-3-2015 by supergravity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Unfortunetly I do have a good grasp on the subject and have a little piece of paper to back it up.

The earths magnetic field is, for all practical purposes, dipolar. It doesn't modulate and the only purpose for it in your argument is to distract. It has nothing to do with energy weapons and the EM waves from those types of devices can be stopped.

edit on 3-3-2015 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Well I dont know about your little paper but I have a degree in electronic engineering and I never said the earth modulates anything, I said men are modulating the lines of force called flux lines that go through every living thing. This is how a radio works if you did not know, it yanks on these lines of force a a predetermined frequency.same principle with psycotronics that are being tested on non tech savy people as your self.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: supergravity
I said men are modulating the lines of force called flux lines that go through every living thing. This is how a radio works if you did not know

Don't know where you got your degree but that is not how it works. If that was how it worked you would not be able to have radio transmission in space. Also EM shielding is applied every day in the electronics field. I call BS, again.

Anyone is free to believe your claims but I doubt your credentials and really don't feel the need to carry on this back and forth because there is no way you are going to convince me that you know what you are talking about.
edit on 6-3-2015 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Basicly the gist of what I think of experiencing the "supernatural" immitations that this mystery technology is being used for is seemingly to twist or break belief in God and Jesus, or government, and create deception by mapping the environment and programming sounds/visuals that scare, confuse and torchure. So those of you afraid of government snooping, should consider the scope of the biotech that is either modern, or if similar to ancient stories of voices, utilize a time machine of some kind

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Again you are trying to twist my words to distract , It wont work. I never said radio waves dont travel in space.All planets and stars have magnetic force between them allowing these ripples (radio waves) to travel light years away from the earth.
As for my abilities I have been inventing electronic devices since the age of ten, Here is a short list.
Age 10, made a digital door lock from a calculator and servo from remote control plane
Made my own boom box from 5 different components
Made my own chemistry set with electrolysis capabilities
Made my own bugging system by tearing apart several toys and bugged my whole house
to many to list between ages 10 and 18
When I got my degree I perfected a magnetic levitator
Made an am /fm radio from scratch
Many digital logic control circuits
Hydrogen generating cell that splits water into fuel
I have just completed a solar powered ford ranger pickup and have traveled almost 1000 miles with NO CHARGING AND NO FUEL COSTING $0 DOLLARS PER YEAR .

Please list your accomplishments in the field of electronics

edit on 8-3-2015 by supergravity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
What would a list accomplish? It won't change the fact that EM shielding works or that EM waves don't need magnetic flux to travel.

Obviously you don't need to really grasp the physics to be a tinkerer.
edit on 8-3-2015 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: supergravity

Please list your accomplishments in the field of electronics

Sorry for butting in here...just curious...is that thing street legal?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join