It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

schizophrenia or electronic harrasment?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

I'm experiencing a technology that seems to know what's around me, what im doing/thinking and can stimulate brain/body responses in tandem with predictability.
A little more advanced....

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Yes, it is street legal. It is a 1998 ford production electric ranger that goes 75 miles per hour.It has the same horsepower as the gas version . I haul my boat to the river and after I am done fishing it is charged back up.There are only 200 left in the world after ford tried to crush all of them.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
so i figured out a workable block.

get a blender a dish and paint brush
onion, aloe vera, coal tar soap, salt
liquify in blender
get a large canvas, paint on mix place on north wall.
get another canvas or tinfoil, paint and place on south wall.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Since daskakik thinks this thread is BS ,Here is the scientist in there own words bragging about the ability to take over 6 billion brains on the earth in 1973.Technology Has increased the feasibility of this so I scratched out moderately because it is very cheap to do now.I got these from mind net journal in the 90's.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: supergravity

No, I said your claims that you can't block EM waves and that they need magnetic flux to travel are BS.

Whoever wrote that is just talking about the possibility. It doesn't even mention EM waves. The bionic eye implant that has been in the news lately is still hardwired, 40 years after that publication.

Hell by the year 2000 everyone was going to have a flying car and a robot maid.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Your wrong, The other pages show how small signals within communication levels( Micro watts ) can change any parameter in the brain of the target person, not THEORY but results of experiments.This is from 1973 and has advanced exponentially as now we have cell towers on every corner capable of doing all of this.
So on the subject of E.M. waves , are you trying to say that a radio wave does not alter the earths magnetosphere ?Are you saying there is no interrelationship between them and they do not influence one another?
edit on 9-3-2015 by supergravity because: (no reason given)

and I never said you cant block E.M. waves.I said metal shielding just reduces them, superconducting material is the only way to reduce them 100%.Just because the shielding in your phone seems to work does not mean the interference is gone, it is just reduced enough for operation. If you take an oscilloscope and measure you still will find some gets past the shielding.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: supergravity

I'm saying EM waves can travel in a vacuum. You brought up the megnetosphere, as if EM waves are dependent on it.

"It's reduced enough for operation" being the point.

You also said that a "cave tour where it is at least 350 feet deep the tinnitus and voices stop because the soil dissipates the incoming signal."

I'm not even sure which side of the fence you are on.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Your assumptions that mind controll dont exist unless its on goggle is not based in reality.There are many secret programs that we are not to know about because we would be outraged so they are covert.Here is even more evidence of the technology that you say does not exist.This is the system I am interfering with and knocking out ,I beleve the 17 people I have cured are under attack by the following;

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: supergravity
There are many secret programs that we are not to know about because we would be outraged so they are covert.

You are missing the point. Why hide when they can flip a switch and electronically wash away the rage?

Also, are you saying that you didn't post the bit about the cave tour and then went on for pages claiming that EM waves can't be blocked? So, which is it?

Mindnet journal? Never heard of it, looked it up. Looks like the choir put together a zine. Maybe you should send them the OP's onion, aloe vera, coal tar soap, salt recipe.

edit on 10-3-2015 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
ok, let me be more clear here. before i tried object/chemical blocks the voice attacks had free reign over my psychology and body. I would not only get voices..loud and torchurous, but my face would feel as if it was being crushed, organs punched by invisible forces.

the weedblock fabric didnt stop the voices, but they were blinded to my presence and i could hear them discussing asking where i was. And that also stopped the tactiles.

I started expirimenting with chemical mixes soon after, that also stopped them from "working" on my to repair the nano-whatevers in me.

it was just months ago that i started using a mix of object/chemical/mind-energy work that pulled the nanos away from bone, muscle, nerves that brought me silence a majority of the day.

You "normals" can read what i write and instantly judge me crazy. But im using logic based on expirementation from a hypothesis. And you can because of health language continue to incorrectly judge me insane or whatever..but if im using logic and a scientific process, what does that tell you.

and yes you can say "oh thats not a scientific process because you cant prove it"..i have helped several people over the last year. but getting out of "schizophrenic voices" is like walking through hell..i.e dantes inferno.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: sanitizedinfo
but if im using logic and a scientific process, what does that tell you.

Seems to me one can't be objective, which is why science uses reproducibility and peer review.

So you offered some clips said things could be heard and when some people said that they didn't hear anything you dismissed that because it doesnt fit the hypothesis so no, Im not seeing a very scientific process. You are right though, it doesn't matter.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

the reason i get suspicious when people say they dont hear anything is ive had many people in person listen and say at first they hear a vocalization but cant understand it, and after several plays several people said they heard it.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo
That is exactly what I mean.

This means that the proof is iffy, but you would rather believe that those that say that they dont hear anything are lying.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

i got to ask dakakik, what video are you refering to?

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I looked at most of the videos on your yuotube channel that had to do with the topic.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

You mean Sigmund Freud?

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: bitsforbytes

You mean Sigmund Freud?

in reference to the oldest study?..then yes.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Once upon a time, I hid some tinfoil underneath a my hat and went for a walk. Within 30 minutes a fighter jet and armoured helicopter came right over me, and I was getting a lot of dodgy looks. Clearly it does something, so it may indeed work in certain scenarios. And...just because I'm paranoid, doesn't mean they're not after me!

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: supergravity

Again you are trying to twist my words to distract , It wont work. I never said radio waves dont travel in space.All planets and stars have magnetic force between them allowing these ripples (radio waves) to travel light years away from the earth.
As for my abilities I have been inventing electronic devices since the age of ten, Here is a short list.
Age 10, made a digital door lock from a calculator and servo from remote control plane
Made my own boom box from 5 different components
Made my own chemistry set with electrolysis capabilities
Made my own bugging system by tearing apart several toys and bugged my whole house
to many to list between ages 10 and 18
When I got my degree I perfected a magnetic levitator
Made an am /fm radio from scratch
Many digital logic control circuits
Hydrogen generating cell that splits water into fuel
I have just completed a solar powered ford ranger pickup and have traveled almost 1000 miles with NO CHARGING AND NO FUEL COSTING $0 DOLLARS PER YEAR .

Please list your accomplishments in the field of electronics

Electrical engineer here, with some questions.

How long do you charge the batteries on that car? Because (and no level of electronics will change that) the sun beams about 1kW per 10m2 (equal to about 90 squarefeet), so it takes some time to reload batteries which might be able to propel your car for more than a few feet. Care to submit voltages, amperes?

And to your other claims: they are nice. Keep on working on your skills. Up to now it is on about the level of an interested layman, and I would recommend taking some courses on DC technology to widen your grip on electronics!

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio
Once upon a time, I hid some tinfoil underneath a my hat and went for a walk. Within 30 minutes a fighter jet and armoured helicopter came right over me, and I was getting a lot of dodgy looks. Clearly it does something, so it may indeed work in certain scenarios. And...just because I'm paranoid, doesn't mean they're not after me!

when the voices started i thought they were using cell towers. Until i found a video on youtube about someone who had voices, the doctors found a growth on the large intestine. Once removed they said the voices got quieter and less frequent. At my last MRI, during a phase of it going er-er-er..my left hip started reacting to the magnetic waves. I asked the doctor later who said the frequencies of an organ could have responded to the MRI. All that helped me develop techniques that kick the attackers off me temporarily.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join