It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

schizophrenia or electronic harrasment?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

I've never had issues with 'voices' before, although my mental health team regularly ask me if I have them, or if I believe that televisions talk to me, or if I feel that people can read my thoughts or vice-versa. In any case, I do not for a moment doubt that it's a very real problem for many people. I've often wondered if somebody out there is trying to put crap in my head, but for whatever reason I manage to block it. Maybe the immune system has something to do with it? You mentioned intestinal growth, which might suggest a health problem and therefore less ability to block these rogue signals. That's pure speculation, of course...but I do look for reasons as to why these things happen. Keep your peace!

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

from what ive experienced, i believe there is already a matrix, the earth and life are real yes, but the voices and visions work through this assumed matrix. whatever it is, implant, beams, fields or other are able to either before or right on time say what will be said, or use energy to stop what is said, and impulse there own words based on what scenario a person hears/sees.

for me, like ive said, it started with a male voice claiming to be government. It morphed into many voices of drill seargent like voices yelling constantly. i had a mental battle, then i started hearing them call me for help in hell. that when the devil started threatening me. the voices went away for a bit. then i started hearing nuclear war and the devil kept saying "where are you"? "boom".."boom". then female voice kept saying "help me the devils raping me".
that turned into an insane situation i dont know if it was true or holograms. aliens alledgedly kept hitting me with energy fields. then hell came to earth, i heard the demons drums, an undead army, basicly all the really scary video games came to life for me audibly.

im not alone either, i read many schizophrenics hear such things. my situation was a coherant scenario to scenario as if it was real. but only to me. Recently i was called a prophet. I pray its not true, i dont want to see hell on earth. its bad enough as it is.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I've never been through any of this or known anybody with such vivid experiences, but I'll tell you something I've been considering in recent time...

I believe that memories are stored in our DNA and when we pass on our blood during procreation, we also pass on our memories. Under normal scenarios people would not be consciously aware of this and may not even be aware that our dreams may have exhibited recollections. It may be that people in general are too preoccupied with work and family life to notice. Our brains may also have been 'dumbed-down' in order to stifle this and the fluoridation of water supplies could be an example of this. Maybe our body deliberately protects us from becoming confused due to being unable to comprehend a memory which we feel is impossible. It's therefore worth considering that people with a 'mental illness', possibly also people who take mind-altering drugs, might be more susceptible to experiencing these past memories. It also could be triggered by external factors, such as electromagnetic interference or occupational hazards.

No matter the cause, I don't believe that there could be a uniform treatment for schizophrenia as the associated problems will be unique to the individual. I have my own problems due to external factors and I am treated as somebody having 'delusions'. Apparently the 'experts' know what's best for me and can only suggest that I take anti-psychotics. They are actually now using the Mental Health Act in an attempt to force me to take medication; they are ever-keen to section me and now I can only look at taking legal action. My point being... without regard for whether or not they believe what I tell them, they are not allowed to admit it. This serves only to make me feel even more isolated and could ultimately trigger a very real mental disorder.

So yeah, there are so many unnatural factors which must be considered when it comes to mental health, but one such trigger might be much more natural than people realise... and that is the recollection of past memories.

edit on 12-3-2015 by VigiliaProcuratio because:  

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

You just keep twisting my words so there is no use responding to your trivial arguments when your brothers and sisters are being experimented on and all you want to do is distract, so here is more evedence that you can try to debunk. But this is from the government itself under freedom of info act.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Mr MAN from Europe ,You should find out the facts before you try to discredit some one,I put 1.1k.w of panels on the truck and It charges the lithium ion batts every 8 hours after that I drive local about 30 miles .When charged again I go another 30 miles. I have went almost a thousand miles for free to date, BET THATS BETTER THAN YOURS MR ENGINEER.
please post picture of your solar truck , and I can teach you about D.C. electricity if needs be.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: supergravity

How about you stand behind your statements instead of putting up things to disprove something I have never said.

I never said these things can't/don't exist. I said I don't automatically believe anyone that comes on the net claiming to be a victim of this type of targeting and gave my reasons.

I also said EM waves can be blocked and what you posted states:

Since this technology utilizes radiofrequency energy, it can be defeated by the use of shielding provided by conductive barriers like metal or metal screen.

edit on 12-3-2015 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   

from experience, i believe it works both internally and externally between certain levels of atmospheres, but has an internal switch that triggers on/off when at a location with poor external resonation feedback or pre-programmed triggers are active

my theory is from being under bridges, lakes, hills in certain areas with certain makeup and being with a person. i used to get loud voices in bars where lots of chatter happens.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I understand that your theory involves some unheard of technology but supergravity has been talking about plain old radio waves, which don't have the properties needed to be the cause of what you describe.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

First of all ,there are many types of wave formats such as pulse technology that behaves different than radio waves.There are structured waves such as constructive interference that uses multiple pulses from multiple directions sent to the target.One could easily hit the shielding of any devise with high frequency pulses modulated with audio and turn the shielding into a TRANSDUCER . a transducer turns one form of energy into another.That is a key point in mind control ,the skin is used as a transducer . Again I never said ONLY RADIO WAVES are used,There are many different weapons many different methods and effects. The collage of the army says psycotronics can be delivered to the target using any existing wiring or WATER PIPES .They are using the water pipes as a transducer and can make them sing if they want with neural dis information that drives the person insane.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

the skin thing is right, and the telemetering. it flows with how i kick the voices out.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Please, all this time we have been discussing EM waves and your stance has been that the earths magnetic flux flows through everything and the waves pluck at them:

I said men are modulating the lines of force called flux lines that go through every living thing. This is how a radio works if you did not know, it yanks on these lines of force a a predetermined frequency.same principle with psycotronics that are being tested on non tech savy people as your self.

Now, after the proof offered by you shows that shielding does work, it turns out that you are not really talking about radio waves and now want to throw "transducers" into the mix.

They must be blasting you on high, cause you sure can shimmy.

edit on 13-3-2015 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

As I stated shielding only reduces E.M. waves, here even copper only reduces 40 - 80 db.I dont know what you are smoking but you should do more research before smoke time.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

As I stated planetary magnetic lines of force can transmit waves.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: supergravity
As I stated shielding only reduces E.M. waves, here even copper only reduces 40 - 80 db.I dont know what you are smoking but you should do more research before smoke time.

Yes and according to the info you posted that can be enough.

I really don't think you are an engineer. An engineer would know that without the signal strength, throwing out any attenuation level is meaningless.

As I stated planetary magnetic lines of force can transmit waves.

"Can transmit" doesn't mean that they are needed for tranmission, which is what you claimed when you tried to "school me" on how radio/psycotronics work.

That article you posted wasn't about the earths magnetic flux but radio bursts from the ionosphere.

edit on 14-3-2015 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
THE WAY..OUT..

ok i have not totally silenced the voices. But i have diminished them using a multi-tiered method of trial and error.

You can try this also whether you have schizophrenic voices, voice to skull, implants..whatever you think of your problem i hope this advise helps.

you will need to spend money on this.

1. medication. - im on anti-psychotic meds but if you have the money, i suggest a high niacin and vitamin B, fish oil regiment. the thing though is you dont need to swallow the meds, mixing it with aloe vera/coal tar soap and painting metal pipes and corners/doorways helps and works.

2. get material such as weedblock fabric and cover west/east windows/walls. get canvas and mix aloe vera, oniion (liquify), coal tar soap and tea leaves or niacin, paint on canvas place on north/south walls.

3. You can use a self-deprogramming/disconnection method ive been using. Use mental force using a (psychic surgery) technique. once you have gained advantage over the connection/reading/transmitter points you will feel clicks, and you may experience rapid artificial pressure changes inside. This technique is not immediate, and may take months to work the voices out and quiet them.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: sanitizedinfo

You can use a self-deprogramming/disconnection method ive been using. Use mental force using a (psychic surgery) technique.

A lot of what you've been saying is open to scientific debate, but there are obviously big differences between the discussions of electronic warfare, psychoanalysis and medical procedures.

This psychic surgery... I'm afraid you're gonna need some real facts before you suggest surgery at all, whether by scalpel or telekinesis, as a means to combat schizophrenia. I don't want to see anybody talking about invasive surgery unless they have relevant medical qualifications, and a sound state-of-mind to boot, with which to support what they might say.

Deprogramming? Alright, let's go easy here... this is also a dangerous topic because nobody knows what triggers might place subjects into very real danger so far as their mental health goes, or even the threat of retaliation. Monarch is a very real problem so please tread carefully in respect of potential victims.

edit on 14-3-2015 by VigiliaProcuratio because:  

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   

ive never harmed myself by cutting myself in any way. What i mean by psychic surgery is i create a image in my imagination of the nerves and nano-scopy in my brain out to ears and flex like motion to pull away from audio relay pathways.

by deprogramming, i treat it like a computer. it responds like such.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

To be honest with you, it sounds more like you're reinforcing the problem by metaphorically inhibiting neural signalling. It's a bit like cutting off your nose to spite your face, if you catch my drift. In other words, would limiting sensibility remove the problem or would it just so happen to increase vulnerability to psy-ops?

So far as deprogramming is concerned; if you are explicitly and persistently being targeted then simple measures to block such activities would probably not be enough. You'd maybe do better finding something to occupy yourself with, such as listening to or playing music, sports, computer games, college course... anything really which you enjoy and can take your mind off the matter. What you don't want to be doing is feeding the adversary with intelligence and reasons to keep on attacking you, so give them something which they won't like. If you are going to circumvent the interference then consider noise; that is, instead of passively absorbing it, surround yourself with noise which can effectively dissipate the interference... in a word, jamming.

edit on 14-3-2015 by VigiliaProcuratio because:  

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

its difficult to classify the way the voices/pain modulation works in a logical manner until you start getting definitive results. Being on atypical antipsychotics never helped me. It took a neuraleptic to stifle the loud intrusions.
but the voices after that were calm but narrarating what i was seeing/hearing/doing. To stifle those, it took/taking a blend of external blocks along with mental force. when i remember they were there, they come back, saying my name, telling me to get out. but just like a stereo you can influence the "wiring" aspects to quiet them down almost completely.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: supergravity
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Mr MAN from Europe ,You should find out the facts before you try to discredit some one,I put 1.1k.w of panels on the truck and It charges the lithium ion batts every 8 hours after that I drive local about 30 miles .When charged again I go another 30 miles. I have went almost a thousand miles for free to date, BET THATS BETTER THAN YOURS MR ENGINEER.
please post picture of your solar truck , and I can teach you about D.C. electricity if needs be.

Well, no, it is not better nor worse than my calculation. I thought so that the solar power won't be enough to propel the vehicle "live", but with enough batteries under the hood, the movement is no problem. You just didn't tell us about your batteries, and I asked about them.

Why should you teach me about DC electricity? You powered a set of lithium batteries with solar power - nothing too unusual.

Let's see: 1.1 kW times 8 hours gives 8.8 kWh stored energy. A car like the Tesla S has about 85 kWh storage, as another example of a purely electrically powered car. This shows that the estimated cruising range of 30 miles is indeed achievable.

Nicely done.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join