It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ISIS video shows Jordanian pilot Muadh al-Kasasbeh being burned alive

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anyafaj
Seriously, you guys with the "It's fake!"

"Pics or it didn't happen!" are truly starting to get to a disturbing level.

Charlie it's been educational reading your posts. Thank you sir. I'm gone from this thread guys.

Sorry you blindly believe everything coming out over the TV. That's quite disturbing how people are so willing to believe all this crap.

I suppose you think the CIA are not involved at all, either?

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Fermy

They are starting to now. As I predicted earlier in this thread, the burning alive of the Jordanian pilot has been a turning point for regular muslim citizens of Jordan against ISIL.

If the Wahabbist-Sunni insurgency loses the tacit support of Jordan and Saudi Arabia it is doomed. It has done serious damage to any sympathy it had in Jordan as protests hit the web and the streets today.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I watched this whole video. Its very theatrical. Its like a movie trailer leading up to the final scene that describes why they are about to burn him.

The actual burn scene is very brutal and hard to watch. Its in High Definition which makes it even harder to watch. It almost looks fake and staged with how the whole thing went down. It reminded me of a scene from Star Wars or something where someone was about to be executed in front of some Tyrant and his henchman. It had a "Cheesy" B-Movie feel to it.

But if its actually real, then these people are sub-humans and need to be eradicated off the face of the planet. They are vermin.

Also, I see some "Why's" in this thread. Why burn him etc. Well, if you ever visit websites that show the beheadings in full detail among other sick stuff, you'll know why. ISIS has its fun in murdering people in the worst ways possible. There is a video of them shooting a hostage from 10 yards away with an Anti Aircraft Cannon.......yep, an Anti Aircraft Cannon aimed at a human being from 10 yards away.

In short, ISIS is a band of psychopaths. People with mental problems join ISIS to give them a stage to murder on with little to no consequences.
edit on 6-2-2015 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
As fake as a Kardashians intelligence.

I cant believe people are falling for these Hollywood style films.

Hook - Line - Sinker!

I can introduce you to a website that shows real life beheadings and executions that ISIS and the Cartels do. I assure you none of it is fake. Want to know why? Just because these new ISIS videos are in High-Def doesn't mean they are fake. Them being in High-Def and all theatrical is a new way for them to get their point across. But yeah, a lot of these snuff videos I am talking about are done with a phone of some sort, so the overall video quality isn't as top notch as these recent ISIS videos over the past few months.

I assure you, without a doubt that the guy was burned alive. Yes it looks fake because it looks too real to be true due to being in High-Def. Have you seen the video yourself? In fact, how many of these snuff videos have you seen? What are you judging and basing your overall "ITS FAKE!" stance on?

Its all real and its all sick.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

I've seen many beheading since back when the Iraqi's were doing it in the early stages of the war.

this isn't fake because its got Hollywood style scenes, its fake because its a load of cr@p designed to anger people.

Its working perfectly - everyone's so consumed with rage and anger they dare not stop and think about the legitimacy of these tapes.

even on this site now - a website designed to question the facts we're told - it has become taboo! you all attack and criticize people who dare not follow the government line.

edit on am328288062015-02-06T03:28:36-06:00032015p by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   
The fact of the matter is there are armchair idiots saying the video is fake who have never seen a burning body with their own eyes so don't actually have the knowledge to call it a fake anyway. It's bloody disgusting and disrespectful to the man who lost his life in the most savage of ways.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   
People can't seem to cut the line between what is clearly media propaganda and what are actually the very real acts of very real savage people. There is a difference. They both exist and it's not all one or the other.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: sg1642
The fact of the matter is there are armchair idiots saying the video is fake who have never seen a burning body with their own eyes so don't actually have the knowledge to call it a fake anyway. It's bloody disgusting and disrespectful to the man who lost his life in the most savage of ways.

so because people don't agree with you they're idiots?
your never wrong I take it? 100% right all the time without a doubt?
were you there when this incident occurred? you were close enough to smell the flesh and watch it being filmed I take it.

If you don't want people questioning things that the TV is telling them, then you're at the wrong website I'm afraid.

People can't seem to cut the line between what is clearly media propaganda and what are actually the very real acts of very real savage people

you've been on this site a whole... 6 months or so? I'm sorry we're not up to your standards of distinguishing media propaganda.

me personally? I like to question what the TV is telling me, after all, its been lying to us for over 15yrs now with the soul purpose of putting us into a war with the middle east and these video's you seem so passionate about believing are very convenient - they appear to be working wonders. I mean look at you, if people arent sucked in by this video you have 0 information about (apart from what the TV says) then they are idiots!

edit on am346288062015-02-06T03:46:07-06:00032015p by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   
as you can see incomprehensible montage or fake videos can be a crime against humanity. and burning of police in Kiev peaceful change of power and the burning alive of peaceful protesters in Odessa themselves self burned . as a landmark event affects the interests of one country in the direction of a world press interprets it, defamation sacrifice or bless killer . Examples Breivik himself the victim , and Yanukovich bloody dictator . the press shall not be liable for defamation on nations of earth , at the same time about one nation of aliens even forbidden to speak the truth
edit on 6/2/15 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: sg1642

so because people don't agree with you they're idiots?
your never wrong I take it? 100% right all the time without a doubt?
were you there when this incident occurred? you were close enough to smell the flesh and watch it being filmed I take it.

If you don't want people questioning things that the TV is telling them, then you're at the wrong website I'm afraid.

People can't seem to cut the line between what is clearly media propaganda and what are actually the very real acts of very real savage people

you've been on this site a whole... 6 months or so? I'm sorry we're not up to your standards of distinguishing media propaganda.

me personally? I like to question what the TV is telling me, after all, its been lying to us for over 15yrs now with the soul purpose of putting us into a war with the middle east and these video's you seem so passionate about believing are very convenient - they appear to be working wonders. I mean look at you, if people arent sucked in by this video you have 0 information about (apart from what the TV says) then they are idiots!

you're right I suppose the idiot remark is uncalled for. If you look at any of my other posts you'll see I'm not exactly one for believing the crap we are force fed by the media. I'm not claiming anyone on this site is substandard. What I said was a lot of people are either in the belief it is all clean cut truth or it is all propaganda and don't seem to realise it is a mix of both. And while I wasn't there when he was burned, you also weren't there. So how can you say I'm wrong to call it a real video when by your own train of thought that would also make you wrong to call it fake? I've seen burning bodies and I know what they look like and it looked real enough to me. If someone could point evidence out to me that proves it was a forgery or a fake I'd be happy to take note. I'll finish by apologising if I offended you with my comments earlier neither my intention or my right to do so.

edit on 3531642 by sg1642 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   

a reply to: Bloodydagger

this isn't fake because its got Hollywood style scenes, its fake because its a load of cr@p designed to anger people.

But you could post any number of ISIS beheading/execution video and it would anger people. Same thing with the Cartel beheading/execution videos. So honestly, its a "take your pick" kind of situation. ANY one of these types of videos that has been created over the past decade would anger the general public. So yes, take your pick.

What do you expect the overall reaction to be of the population over a video that shows a person burned alive or having their head cut off in gruesome detail? Of course it angers people. It saddens people too and depresses them and puts them into shock. These types of things have always caused a negative reaction to your normal every day people.

Anyway, let me get this straight - You're saying that since the video was made known to the worldwide public eye, that its a fake? So I guess if the old Nick Berg and Eugene Armstrong beheading videos were "made public worldwide" that you'd consider those fake too?

ISIS isn't stupid. They know how to use the media to get their word out and it's exactly what they are doing with these executions. So they are using current technology to "pretty" these videos up unlike the old grainy execution videos of old that they used to do.

What I am trying to say is, if you think this "Burned Alive" video is fake, then you're pretty much saying every single behead/execution video ever created is a fake too. You can't have it both ways and cherry pick the ones that are made public worldwide. As I said, any one of these videos ever created over the last decade or more would get the SAME EXACT reaction from the overall population as this "Burned Alive" video did.

So your weak stance is "If made public worldwide, its fake"

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
Same thing with the Cartel beheading/execution videos. So honestly, its a "take your pick" kind of situation. ANY one of these types of videos that has been created over the past decade would anger the general public. So yes, take your pick.

very true.. why stop there? how about burning an entire village in Africa ? what's one Jordanian pilot?

these ISIS movies are being fed to us like previews for another episode of game of thrones.

the strange movies with picture perfect backdrops of a desert. clean and schmick clothing perfectly pressed. quiet, calm and attentive hostage being brutally beheaded.. without as much as a struggle.

now we've got some hollywood style footage of a man who apparently gets burnt to death without as much as a flinch! look at him, how he just sits down peaceful while being cooked alive.

ISIS, a group of men who've been fighting and starving and struggling in Syria magically gathered enough strength to take over northern Iraq and plunder billions in US military equipment. Tell me, when we (US, UK, AU) left Iraq, did we leave enough instruction manuals in these weapons depots for our future soldiers? or did they access that on the laptops and endless wireless internet we've provided them - so hard to tell..

with all our drones and capabilities, all our soldiers we trained in Iraq, all that OIL and corporate investment in the country... are you telling me we're going to sit by while they take over everything up to and almost including the gates of Baghdad?

are you f'kn kidding me? you actually believe this crap we're being fed is real?

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

"The protests in Duesseldorf, Germany comprised 20,000 people,many of whom were Kurds."

Yeah, a proper revolution wasn't it? Admit it, there has been overwhelming silence from the majority of UK Muslims in these matters. And you quote the Daily Fail?????? A million marched against the Iraq invasion, yet there's no cohesive protest from the Pakistani, Bangladeshi or Arab population of London against ISIS.
Dream on Charlie, seeing is believing and we ain't seen nothing yet.
Pull all Western meddlers out of the ME and let those affected be masters of their own fate.
Oh, and please, playing the T & C card is unnecessary and makes you look like you're asking for back up. The nation awaits a Muslim denial of these horrors committed in Allah's name, make your move outside of a forum.

edit on 6-2-2015 by Fermy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Firstly, if I was looking for back up I'd have reported you breaking T&Cs...

I actually tried to help you not to break them.

More in topic, why ask for protests and then say "not good enough"?

They were across Europe not just Germany, & I hate the Daily Mail, but there were many more links than the Mail or I wouldn't have bothered.

Finally, you have no clue what Muslims discuss over dinner, at work, or down the Pub with their families, friends & associates...

What obliges our community to say we condemn ISIS?

We can, if we wish to assert that's the case, but these regular demands to speak up are offensive because it suggests if we don't or haven't then somehow we are complicit.

I stated about a month ago never again would I condemn ISIS just to appease people's sensibilities & suspicions.

& I don't think I'm alone in the Ummah in this thinking.

edit on 6-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Twaddle. If you have little respect for the newspaper you quoted why bother and then admit your dislike of it?
Let me explain something very simple,very plain and very apparent in the mood of the UK: There is a very large majority of the population who are well on the way to anti-islamic feelings. I'm not saying you absolutely have to stand up and be counted but I am saying your relative silence appears to speak volum ( as in the Muslim community)es to this member and you can bet your life I'm one of millions. Sort your own back yard out and you may contain find that the famous tolerance this country has is worth gaining. Otherwise you will eventually find yourselves on the wrong side of the fence if it does all come down. Islam needs to clean its act up not just my opinion here, you know it, the world knows it. Sit back by all means but when things go pear shaped you can blame your community's inaction. Don't be fooled by a handful of intelligentsia nimbys into thinking all is well because it isn't.
Report what you like, I don't seek your approval ,let's leave moderation to those assigned the task in hand...and you ain't one of them.
Grammar errors due to silly little tablet and clumsy digits.
You don't need a spade to keep digging with, the rapidity of your spinning is doing just fine as a giant drill bit.

edit on 6-2-2015 by Fermy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

You don't agree, so it's twaddle...

Such a comprehensive rebuttal.

We have no need to alleviate the fears of the common man...

& ISIS are nothing to do with my metaphorical back yard.

Only one type of person makes that claim...
& they're exactly the same people we have no obligation to appease.

No matter how much you ask us to.

"I don't seek your approval"... That's laughable...

It is your approval we do not seek.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
The gruesome execution of this very popular Jordanian pilot has backfired on ISIL. The Sunni Muslim Jordanian public has reacted very strongly against ISIL, has supported an increased military campaign against them next door in Syria and there are public demonstrations.

If Saudi Arabia takes the same attitude towards ISIL, this will me mopped up sooner rather than later. However I doubt the Saudis will do more than the mediocre response it has so far.

But giving Jordan the reason it needed to step up resistance to ISIL was miscalculation by ISIL.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Well you all do as you will. Just remember give a finger and they may take the whole hand and whatever else is attached to that hand, that goes for ISIL or any other group. In all if the US or anybody else there going to go in, they may as well do it right or not do it at all. Set up shop, blow everything else into dust, and the saints go marching in. And that may be the better outcome, or not, depends.

Personally though I think this group is going about it all wrong in trying to take over the middle east with there califat, they would get much farther if they went the political/religious route, instead of this shooting things route and making enemies of practically everybody in the middle east. Within a few generations they could literally be in every government or nation out there supporting things from the shadows, and as everybody knows politics, religions, and government is prone to however is the most crazy eventually getting there way. After all its worked great for all other out there in this brave new world.

An eye for an eye, and the whole world goes blind eh. But first we must dispute that the world was not blind to begin with.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Same thing with the Cartel beheading/execution videos. So honestly, its a "take your pick" kind of situation. ANY one of these types of videos that has been created over the past decade would anger the general public. So yes, take your pick.

now we've got some hollywood style footage of a man who apparently gets burnt to death without as much as a flinch! look at him, how he just sits down peaceful while being cooked alive.

You didn't watch the video did you? He's screaming bloody murder and fighting against it the second that the flames engulf him before he falls over in a stiff position and burned to a crisp. I'm sure they used diesel because that burns HOT and FAST.

....But I guess the screams were piped in and fake and his panicked reaction was CGI huh? roflmao

edit on 7-2-2015 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

You didn't watch the video did you? He's screaming bloody murder and fighting against it the second that the flames engulf him before he falls over in a stiff position and burned to a crisp. I'm sure they used diesel because that burns HOT and FAST.

....But I guess the screams were piped in and fake and his panicked reaction was CGI huh? roflmao

Anything is possible to replicate. While I'm not 100% convinced either way, there is doubt due to the build up of the execution. The Jordanian government had asked 2 times for proof of live for the Jordanian pilot and also the other Japanese hostage. This was for negotiations for a prisoner swap deal between the hostages and Isis captives.

The deadline had passed and Jordanian officials called the deal off as there was no proof of life. You have to ask yourself if you wanted a prisoner exchange to get some of your isis members back, why wouldn't you show proof of life? That leads me to believe he was killed much earlier.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join