It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ISIS video shows Jordanian pilot Muadh al-Kasasbeh being burned alive

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Fermy

It is our job to fix...

& how we go about fixing it has nothing to do with you.

Piss and moan all you want, your demand for condemnation will not be appeased.

Whether you like it or not!

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

You do know, you're just being childish.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Asking others to do your research for you again I see.

You're a time waster.

And you avoid responsibility, post examples to support your claims or STFU. Hint: try not to use the Daily Fail, it doesn't support your arguments and makes you look like you're unable to reference your own 'research', is that why you wish me to look for you?
What are the T&C's you love mentioning again? You haven't got an answer have you? Just more spiel and diversionary BS. You lack both substance and credibility. Dream on, you're not perhaps the great sage you like to imagine you are.
Proof or it didn't happen.
Now, what say you about the extremist Muslims kicking off against the Kurd protesters?
Charlie Spiel. Vous est Charlie.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Mod Note:

Let's leave off on the snarky replies, please. Posts will be removed should the nastiness continue.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Mod Note:

Stick to the topic and off each other's backs.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

"I detest the demonization of Islam"

They demonized themselves 1300 or so years ago by writing a crooked book. Ooooh .. I went there. It's a re-hashed version of the Jewish Tanakh with new emphasis on people and events since to ill-legitimatize any relationship with God by the adherents thereof. Oh yeah, with a few sprinkles of Christian New Testament apocalyptic-ism for good measure. Add specific directions on how to murder certain members of the human race merely for who they are at that moment in time, be them military enemies or even simply members of other faiths refusing to embrace Islam. Don't forget to add in a little bit of direction on how to demean and subjugate certain human beings if you chose to allow them to live as non-muslims.

Under Islamic law, jizya or jizyah (Arabic: جزية‎ ǧizyah IPA: [dʒizja]; Ottoman Turkish: cizye) is a per capita tax levied on a section of an Islamic state's non-Muslim subjects, who meet certain criteria. The tax is and was to be levied on able-bodied adult males of military age (but with specific exemptions).[1][2] From the point of view of the Muslim rulers, jizya was a material proof of the non-Muslims' acceptance of subjection to the state and its laws. In return, non-Muslim subjects are permitted to practice their faith, to enjoy a measure of communal autonomy, to be entitled to the Muslim state's protection from outside aggression, and to be exempted from military service and from the zakat tax levied upon Muslim citizens.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Quran

Jizya is sanctioned by the Qur'an, the primary source of Islamic law, based on the following verse:[18]

Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

—Qur'an, [Quran 9:29]
en.wikipedia.org...

Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day

Means: Kill non muslims

nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth

Means: Also kill those who partake of things which are sinful according to the Quran. And, kill those who do not acknowledge that Islam is the only acceptable form of Monotheistic religion or otherwise.

(even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Means: Kill them even if they are Christians or Jews, unless they pay a tax and accept a second class citizenship with demeaning laws. Most importantly, they have to know they are submitting and feel subdued, so be cruel to them.
edit on 2/9/2015 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: r0xor
Shares sympathies with my Talmud then. Kill non believers, failing that each other. Well done boys carry on slaughtering, our lips ate sealed.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fermy
a reply to: r0xor
Shares sympathies with my Talmud then. Kill non believers, failing that each other. Well done boys carry on slaughtering, our lips ate sealed.

Are the Talmudic laws that say to kill goyim for this or that reason, if they do such and such, practiced as a nation in Israel? Do the Supreme Courts there go by it?

Because Islamic law gets followed much more closely in several ways, in several nations, and by several armed Fundamentalist terrorist groups across the world. I don't see too many Jewish terrorist organizations in the modern day world at least trying to institute Talmudic laws to a T. Sure, organizations exist that state that is their goal I bet, but they aren't attacking people in other countries.
(The Mossad doesn't count for my example because it's a state sponsored intelligence agency.)

Somehow I think if the folks in ISIS for example successfully create and legitimize their own nation over time, they'll never stop having a terrorist army wishing to kill infidels in any way possible, and they'll never stop using a literal interpretation of Islamic law. That is a bit different from Israel, because the Talmud says if a goyim hits a Jew, he must be killed. I don't see that working out in an Israeli court.
edit on 2/9/2015 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
You didn't watch the video did you? He's screaming bloody murder and fighting against it the second that the flames engulf him before he falls over in a stiff position and burned to a crisp. I'm sure they used diesel because that burns HOT and FAST.....But I guess the screams were piped in and fake and his panicked reaction was CGI huh? roflmao

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Jordanian pilot who was burned to death in sickening ISIS video 'was so heavily sedated he had no idea what was about to happen to him'

Would you look at that. they're already making excuses for the fact the hostage didn't struggle or scream '''bloody murder''
Open your eyes, what your seeing on the TV is a total load of BS - your being lied too!
edit on pm603288102015-02-10T18:03:34-06:00062015p by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
Would you look at that. they're already making excuses for the fact the hostage didn't struggle or scream '''bloody murder''
Open your eyes, what your seeing on the TV is a total load of BS - your being lied too!

YES!
Just like your response to the Australian threat, every event ever is a lie!
This pilot isn't dead..
He wasn't burned..
All the dinosaurs were killed by TPTB - CIA - IlluimiNSAmasons - POTUS (insert the next conspiracy abbreviation here)..

Do you really believe that mankind is incapable of horrible acts without having their strings pulled?

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

I like the way you carry on like a child with dinosaurs and CIA and illuiminSAmasons.. thats cute!

Just because I questions these very bogus movies from ISIS and believe the breaking news about 2 men ''potentially'' planning an attack that ''might'' have harmed someone is a distraction doesn't mean I'm a crackpot like your ranting about.

Every event is a lie? I been here 10yrs, you been here... 3yrs? if you bothered to read my posts you'd see that its very are i ever say something is a lie/fake. But in the last 12 months things have been put into overdrive.

I said that the soldier burned alive was a load of crap because he was barely flinching, screaming, struggling.. I was called a looney and deaf because he was clearly struggling and screaming. Now it comes out he must have been heavily sedated because he was barely flinching, screaming, struggling and you people still carry-on on like kids.

edit on pm616288102015-02-10T18:16:28-06:00062015p by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: LionOfGOD
Muslims condemning this have managed to shift my view about them, SLIGHTLY,
But i'm still waiting for a one, specific act from muslims;
a 'Fatwa' condemning these people.
One was given concerning Salman Rushdie,
and all the guy did was to write a book!
So, what gives?

Letter to Baghdadi

the majority of scholars around the world condemn ISIS and it's ideology. But they do so among their own circles, regions as most of these scholars aren't media savvy to broadcast on an international level.

Living in Oz, I can verify the 2 biggest islamic leaders; both the current and former grand mufti speak out against ISIS or any other terrorist organisation.

Isis, which is a pseudo salafi aka wahhabi ideology has been refuted and denounced throughout it's history.

Even before the term 'Wahabbi/Salafi' was coined, classic scholars of the past including the 4 madhabs ( 4 major school of thought within Islamic jurisprudence) have declared this ideology as out of the folds of Islam.

In the Muslim circles, no one ever associate Isis, Al-Qaeda etc with the world 'Sunni'. The media portrays groups like Isis as a extreme form of Sunni Islam which is an incorrect view, as they are pseudo salafi claiming to follow the early generations of muslims yet oppose 1400 years of unbroken belief. They never have prominent sheiks among their ranks, most are self taught of supplied by salafi governments under their education system.

It may surprise some to come to know that they actually have a different belief & understanding of Allah and His attributes than mainstream sunni Islam. Their interpretation of jihad and its rules is only 1 area of difference but not the main one. They are extreme in every form.

These pseudo Salafi aka Wahhabi consider the rest of the muslims (1.7billion) as non believers. Again, I stress the Salafi ideology regards all the sunni and shia as disbelievers, and their blood is lawful for them. Hence why Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab went on a crusade & slaughtered many muslims during his time.

Below is the view held by the Wahhabi founder which holds true for Isis today:
"Those who would not conform to this view should be killed, their wives and daughters violated, and their possessions confiscated. "

The Prophet Muhammad pbuh forewarned the muslims about this group who would rise from Najd (central Saudi Arabia). This is where the founder of Wahhabism was born, and his teachings have been published and spread all over the world trying to deceive innocent muslims into following their ideology.

There are numerous hadith by the Prophet Muhammad pbuh regarding these people, but it would require a thread on it's own.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Ihsaan

I sincerely thank you for your reply.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: LukeDAP

First I would drug all their food and water sources with psychedelics, that would cause intense fearful hallucinations. Then they would be to afraid to eat or drink anything, and then would starve. I would make sure all their bullets, were filled without enough propellant ,or to much so their guns would explode . I would spike their petroleum so it would destroy their engines, then they would have to walk everywhere . I would destroy all means of electrical power generation, in all the areas effected by this disease. Then finally confiscate all funds from suspected organisations, to pay for my black Ops, so they would effectively pay for their own dissolution.

In fact treat them, like a failed business operation and call in the liquidators. All my operatives would be dressed like Mullahs and speak fluent Arabic, so executions could be easy. I would be filling the organisation with my people, when it was full I'd pull the termination switch. In fact that is probably happening right now.

<< 21  22  23   >>

join