It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ISIS video shows Jordanian pilot Muadh al-Kasasbeh being burned alive

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

New Wrinkle in policies to control extreme-Jihadism by ISIS is unfolding:

"Breaking: OBAMA to Subsidize Iranian Nuke Program, Sacrifice Israel, In Exchange for Less Jihad"

Posted by Jim Hoft on Saturday, February 7, 2015, 2:01 PM
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Who Seen This Coming ?

I said that there was going to be secret negotiations with Iran/Persia to develop a nuke arsenal to use as to either control the Sunni-radicals of ISIS or to do away with them...
See the post i made...posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 17:14 :

originally posted by: St Udio

originally posted by: kosmicjack Why the hell are they so desperate to draw the west into being utterly united in the destruction of IS?

maybe the ISIS handlers/leadership want and desire for the West to fund and arm an 'Anti-ISIS' Army...
option A: Encourage a take-over of ISIS by a Turkish Caliphate to stop the bad-behavior by IS=ISIS

option B: Allow (for) the Persian-ShiaMuslims to develop their atomic bombs to STOP the Sunni Caliphate Radicals of IS

option C: does not exist... as explained here; a reply to: Aazadan

~~~there is more to the retrieved post, but for brevity, Option B is the relevant point ! ~~~

Three months ago Ambassador John Bolton said Obama was giving Iran, “An open path to nuclear weapons."....And now Obama’s going to subsidize the program, too....I cannot claim sole responsibility for this forecast because i later find out that ambassador Bolton was also clued in on the dark meetings by the Administration & Muslim Brotherhood with Iran reps to the WH

www.youtube.com...=14

(just a little over 4 minutes in length)

edit on th28142349027609572015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on th28142349060909032015 by St Udio because: blah blah

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: Fermy

What obliges our community to say we condemn ISIS?

I agree, nothing obliges your community to protest ISIS. But UK Muslims have no problem organizing a protest against Charlie Hebdoe cartoons.

"Huge crowd of Muslim protesters picket Downing Street to protest at Charlie Hebdo cartoons"
www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Hmmm...

One could surmise, nay, infer that unlike ISIS, Muhammad actually represents us & is therefore worth protesting for.

ISIS however do not represent us & the idea that they do is an insult...
Intelligent people already know this though, Muslim or not...

So why appease the bigoted just to rid them of their fears of some sort of connection between us & ISIS?

Personally, I struggle to answer that question.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Regardless, like it or not, the 'bigoted' John Q. Public non-Muslim sees this as (satrical cartoons of Muhammad i.e. freedom of speech > burning someone alive i.e basic human morality) in the eyes of Muslims. Thus the backlash.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Still doesn't tell me why we should appease them.

Like I said the intelligent already know the difference, & the intelligent who don't will go out of their way to find out the difference without the need for a protest about it...

Who's demanding protest and condemnation...

Usually the same people who spit on Muslims coming out of the Mosque...
Or d#heads who pull the veils off Muslim women, because they're "oppressed", oh the irony of that...

These people are the enemy...
Not to be pandered to.

& they wouldn't be swayed by a protest anyways.

So their fallacious perception & potential backlash is of no consequence.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Muslims condemning this have managed to shift my view about them, SLIGHTLY,
But i'm still waiting for a one, specific act from muslims;
a 'Fatwa' condemning these people.
One was given concerning Salman Rushdie,
and all the guy did was to write a book!
So, what gives?

edit on 9-2-2015 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
"Regardless, like it or not, the 'bigoted' John Q. Public non-Muslim sees this as (satrical cartoons of Muhammad i.e. freedom of speech > burning someone alive i.e basic human morality) in the eyes of Muslims."

No some public see it as blatant racism disguised as satire in a cartoon

It's bad enough Christian nations invading Muslim nations and slaughtering thousands but they still have to smear their religion

Isis were bought Into Syria when the official liberators we were throwing money at couldn't do the job they were intended to do as strangely Assad still has support from the majority of his country

We wanted Libya round two with NATO airforce bombing Assads forces back to Damascus allowing a path for our financed opposition to take power

Jordan trained and sent fighters over into Syria they are not guilt free from the situation

We have allowed ISIS to sow a bloody path of insanity when we could have wiped them all out from the early days easily

At the highest step of command in the ISIS group is a few western spooks issuing the orders down the chain to the pawns who are doing their bidding and not knowing who their real masters are and what those goals are
edit on 9-2-2015 by Whereismypassword because: Typo

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
At the highest step of command in the ISIS group is a few western spooks issuing the orders down the chain to the pawns who are doing their bidding and not knowing who their real masters are and what those goals are

Do you have ANY evidence to support this claim?
They may have been funded in the past,
but that they are under western control TODAY?

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: LionOfGOD

Quite a few people have issued a Fatwa against ISIS.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Then i stand corrected.
Any of them prominent figures in the muslim community?

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: LionOfGOD
Muslims condemning this have managed to shift my view about them, SLIGHTLY,

But i'm still waiting for a one, specific act from muslims;

a 'Fatwa' condemning these people.

One was given concerning Salman Rushdie,

and all the guy did was to write a book!

So, what gives?

Isn't it ironic that they want to their use freedom of speech thru protesting to shut down someone else's freedom of speech thru drawing satirical cartoons?

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

It's also ironic that people defending Hebdo are practically telling Muslims to accept it & get over it...
Then complaining when Muslims say it's outrageous and in poor taste.

Works both ways don't it.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: LionOfGOD
Then i stand corrected.
Any of them prominent figures in the muslim community?

Depends who you ask in the Muslim community.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LukeDAP

I watched the so called burning him alive video which clearly showed it to be fake it's on face book he was not burned alive I don't know what has happened to him but he did not burn in that cage definitely not here is the link it's not a long video so take the time to watch it no one is hurt either in this video enjoy www.liveleak.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

It's also ironic that people defending Hebdo are practically telling Muslims to accept it & get over it...

Then complaining when Muslims say it's outrageous and in poor taste.

It's also ironic that Muslims defending ISIS are practically telling non-Muslims to accept it & get over it...
Then complaining when non-Muslims say it's outrageous and in poor taste.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I don't know what this has to do with what I said or what I was replying to.
You know, Hebdo, freedom of speech, faux outrage... That subject.

Seems like a deflection.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

You know, Hebdo, freedom of speech, faux outrage... That subject.

Seems like a deflection.

You know, ISIS, killing of innocents, faux outrage...That subject.

Seems like a deflection.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Still doesn't tell me why we should appease them.

Like I said the intelligent already know the difference, & the intelligent who don't will go out of their way to find out the difference without the need for a protest about it...

Who's demanding protest and condemnation...

Usually the same people who spit on Muslims coming out of the Mosque...
Or d#heads who pull the veils off Muslim women, because they're "oppressed", oh the irony of that...

These people are the enemy...
Not to be pandered to.

& they wouldn't be swayed by a protest anyways.

So their fallacious perception & potential backlash is of no consequence.

Utter tripe as per usual. Once again you divert and deflect, put words in others mouths and use disingenuous and spurious examples that suit your agenda and nothing else. Thus people who oppose your stubborn piety are likely to spit on Muslims exiting a mosque or pull woman's veils off. Utter, utter BS. Who in their right mind is going to confront a crowd of Muslims after prayers and abuse them thus. Examples please.
Also, from your Daily Fail article it states that Kurds were faced with extremist Muslims who objected to their presence and had to be separated by police.
Your arguments fail on so many levels. Your rampant bias and stubborn tenacity in denial is laughable. Want to know who demands Muslims to show their anger at ISIS and see an actual distancing from the atrocities? How about the non Muslim world? They expect it. Your move.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Hmmm...

One could surmise, nay, infer that unlike ISIS, Muhammad actually represents us & is therefore worth protesting for.

ISIS however do not represent us & the idea that they do is an insult...
Intelligent people already know this though, Muslim or not...

So why appease the bigoted just to rid them of their fears of some sort of connection between us & ISIS?

Personally, I struggle to answer that question.

Whether you like it or agree with it or not, Islam is inextricably linked to ISIS. the ball's in your court. Sort it out or cop the flak, you can change peoples perceptions, bigotry feeds off indifference and denial. Sniffily blaming the uneducated doesn't fix the problems, actions do. Stand up and be counted.
I think you struggle to justify your denial, you're just folding your arms and saying " not my fault, not for me to voice disapproval ". Well guess what? It is the Muslim's community responsibility to sort their # out.
edit on 9-2-2015 by Fermy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Fermy

Asking others to do your research for you again I see.

You're a time waster.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join