It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ISIS video shows Jordanian pilot Muadh al-Kasasbeh being burned alive

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia
There is no method of execution that is not barbaric and inhuman.

But I have been wondering why they have changed their method of

execution as in this last case.

For a long period of time we in the west have been accustomed to

hearing of beheadings in various areas of the middle east, There

was a programme I saw 'death of a princess' where she was beheaded

and the hands of thieves cut of in public. This and other spates of

prisoners being beheaded .... Now they have changed their tactics

to *burning alive*

Does anyone else think that they are aiming this type of 'shock'

tactic at the west? thinking maybe the public is somewhat desensitised

to the usual beheadings?

Could this be a ploy to engage the US and UK into getting more

involved?

There's an article stating that IS followed a twitter campaign suggestions on how to kill the pilot. 2 of the suggestions were ultimately followed.

Did IS use sick Twitter Campaign to suggest manner of death?

Thousands of ISIS supporters took to Twitter in the days after Jordanian pilot Moaz al-Kasasbeh was captured to suggest sick methods of execution - including the two techniques that ultimately resulted in his death, it emerged today.

The method of murder raises the chilling prospect that ISIS may have been influenced by the Twitter campaign, which used the Arabic hashtag #SuggestAWayToKillTheJordanianPilotPig to elicit ideas from the terror group's supporters.

It is not known whether any of those taking part in the campaign - including the organisers of the hashtag - have any sway with the ISIS leadership and whether any of the ideas influenced the eventual decision to murder Kasasbeh by burning him alive.

But what the horrific suggestions do show is the outrageous levels of barbarism and hatred among ISIS' supporters, many of whom live in the West, far from the terror group's self-declared caliphate.

It is also important to note that following the gruesome video's release ISIS supporters attempted to justify death by burning and bulldozer as a similar fate met by those killed in an airstrike - suggesting bombing victims are often burnt and crushed to death in their homes.

I realize this is Daily Mail, Bing had a couple other sites.

IS asked Twitter how to kill pilot

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LukeDAP

Well I just watched the vid and its pretty brutal. An extremely painful way to die. RIP... Poor soul.

The vid however is pretty high quality, as in whoever made it and took footage knew what they were doing and did a better job then people who are professionals in it. I could not understand it as it was in a different language, but you get the gist of it. It plays by cutscenes, and they even added graphics in there. Its pure war propaganda for there side.

They keep putting in scenes from a city which got bombed, by the Jordanian military or so I think they are claiming as they give out bounties on the other pilots at the end of the vid. It plays out like a story, it even cuts a lot of times to the ruins of the city, shows a kid burned to death, implying he was killed in the bombings, then it cuts to others one specifically which was burned and killed in the fallout of a building.

I think its simply revenge killing based on the same outset of the bombings of that city. They even bring out the pilot to the very same area and keep cutting into clips of when the city was bombed and show a guy who was buried in ashes and rubble from the building. It keeps cutting back and forth like that, right up till they show the pilot in the cage.

And the rest is not pretty. But they brought him to the spot were the others were killed, and after they burn him they use a big bulldozer loader and dump ash and bricks from the surrounding city on him. Its all pretty much revenge killing for whatever reason. I dont speak the language but its pretty clear they show that its for some sort of bombing run the Jordanian army did on some village or city. They basically kill him in the same manner some of the people got killed in the bombing runs.

Don't know if its true or not, as everything is propaganda for one side or another.

But that is the gist of the vid they showed, or tried to convey, it was a revenge killing and it seems now the Jordanians also followed suit and killed there ISIL prisoners. Its pretty brutal I would not advise people to watch it...But yes! War is a bitch...Its also a cycle. The whole you killed my guy now I kill your guy thing. On and On it goes.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB
Ya the vid was not aimed at the USA or NATO or any of that, it was aimed at other Muslim countries. I cant understand anything they say but its obvious. They even I think at the end there did a piece were it showed the other pilots involved in the bomb run and whatever else, there was even a English part were it says they were offering a bounty on all of them.

It was pretty visual, you dont need to understand what they are saying or read there language to figure out its all regional warfare and a warning revenge killing on Jordan or other Muslim countries in the area about what they would do to them if they get involved. An eye for an eye sort of thing. Its not pretty.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs
Seems like the whole middle east or a lot of them are up against them. You know you would think they would be gone by now with more then half the middle east out to wipe them out. But it seems there pretty well situated, trained, and funded, now they got there own cashflow as well.

And lets not forget there pretty dam crazy nutty. Its one big tinder box, more so then it was in years past, or even when the Russians were in the middle east, # even more so then back in the crusade ages and past, or at least its more technological what with guns and everything involved. Tinder box indeed. The whole thing is going to go up in flames sooner or latter.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: NuclearPaul
He is not screaming, the fire would have burned out all the oxygen from his breath anyways, literally when your on fire like that I do not think you have enough breath or oxygen to scream even if you wanted to, which he sure as hell did. All that you hear was added in for the effect of it for the viewers. The whole dam vid was done pretty professionally its not some guy with a cheap cellphone camera that's for sure. In fact its likely whoever did it went to school in the states or Europe to learn it.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit
As they say. Follow the money. So many special interests in the middle east I mean were do you start, but you know its just numbers on paper to them.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
a reply to: LukeDAP

Well I just watched the vid and its pretty brutal. An extremely painful way to die. RIP... Poor soul.

The vid however is pretty high quality, as in whoever made it and took footage knew what they were doing and did a better job then people who are professionals in it. I could not understand it as it was in a different language, but you get the gist of it. It plays by cutscenes, and they even added graphics in there. Its pure war propaganda for there side.

They keep putting in scenes from a city which got bombed, by the Jordanian military or so I think they are claiming as they give out bounties on the other pilots at the end of the vid. It plays out like a story, it even cuts a lot of times to the ruins of the city, shows a kid burned to death, implying he was killed in the bombings, then it cuts to others one specifically which was burned and killed in the fallout of a building.

I think its simply revenge killing based on the same outset of the bombings of that city. They even bring out the pilot to the very same area and keep cutting into clips of when the city was bombed and show a guy who was buried in ashes and rubble from the building. It keeps cutting back and forth like that, right up till they show the pilot in the cage.

And the rest is not pretty. But they brought him to the spot were the others were killed, and after they burn him they use a big bulldozer loader and dump ash and bricks from the surrounding city on him. Its all pretty much revenge killing for whatever reason. I dont speak the language but its pretty clear they show that its for some sort of bombing run the Jordanian army did on some village or city. They basically kill him in the same manner some of the people got killed in the bombing runs.

Don't know if its true or not, as everything is propaganda for one side or another.

But that is the gist of the vid they showed, or tried to convey, it was a revenge killing and it seems now the Jordanians also followed suit and killed there ISIL prisoners. Its pretty brutal I would not advise people to watch it...But yes! War is a bitch...Its also a cycle. The whole you killed my guy now I kill your guy thing. On and On it goes.

My post above stated, a lot of twitter followers chose that he should die like his "victims". Burned alive and under a pile of rubble (from bombings.) I haven't watched the video, but from your description, and IS chosen manner of death, it would seem this is what they are conveying in the video. An eye for an eye, whole world blind and all that....

edit on 2/4/2015 by Anyafaj because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   
The King of Jordan is definitely bringing it them! According to reports, the King will PERSONALLY participate in the airstrikes against IS. Now whether that is in a pilot capacity, or a leader capacity, some reports are not clear.

Jordan confirmed on Wednesday that “The Jordanian King Abdullah II will participate personally on Thursday in conducting air strikes against the shelters of the terrorist ISIL organization to revenge the execution of the Jordanian pilot Maath al-Kassasba by the ISIL.”

Media outlets reported the King Abdullah II as saying “The war against ISIL will not end and we will fight them in their shelters.”
The pilot's parents want revenge, and it would seem the King is bound and determined to get it for them.

This site is in Arabic. If someone can translate better than craptastic Bing or Google, feel free.

Breitbart had the info.

Before assuming the throne, Abullah II was a Major General in charge of Jordanian Special Forces. Abdullah is also certified as a Cobra Attack Helicopter Pilot. In 1980, he joined the UK’s Royal Military Academy Sandhurst and was commissioned as a 2nd Lt. in the British Army.

I'm sorry if some in here disagree with me, but this is the kind of leader WE need, someone who understands not only what it takes to get the job done, but isn't scared to get it DONE!

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: Fermy

Personally, imo, marches are for a certain cause...
Specifically bringing awareness to a situation that many may not be aware of.

As it stands there are plenty of marches & protests involving Muslims...
You can find them online.

As for joining the Syrian Army...

Two things about that deter me from contemplating that...

1) I think, not 100%, it's illegal for us in the UK to join them, either because it's a civil war or because they're actually an Enemy of the State, not an Ally...

2) I don't support the Assad regime and personally await his demise for his own atrocities...

Some of the nations I mentioned are involved in the Coalition against ISIS...

The reason there isn't much of a collaborative effort against a group like the Taliban for instance, is because they are an Afghan problem...

Despite sharing a region, as an example, we don't see any of Ukraines neighbours jumping into their recent troubles...

It's pretty much the same thing.

Turkeys role, to be honest, I don't know...

I think they're focused on defence of their border, & not much else.

1: Marches bring attention to the cause alright. 30 thousand Muslims protesting in Trafalgar square would make a point of showing your faiths anger against ISIS wouldn't you agree? I haven't seen that online, post your evidence please
2: Swap Syrian army for Jordanian then, don't split hairs.
3:Ukrainians don't share a faith among 1.6 billion others spread worldwide. That is a spurious argument and nothing to do with ISIS so it is not "pretty much the same thing".
4: Turkey is the corridor into Syria and according to some on here, facilitates oil sales and arms transport for ISIS.
5: We're not discussing the Taliban and this is not just Afghanistan's problem, this is Islams problem, do you care how the world perceives your faith?

I think you're fudging the issues.
edit on 5-2-2015 by Fermy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj

I don't disagree at all, a true leader leads from the front, unlike ,B-liar or Cameron.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fermy

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Personally, imo, marches are for a certain cause...
Specifically bringing awareness to a situation that many may not be aware of.

As it stands there are plenty of marches & protests involving Muslims...
You can find them online.

As for joining the Syrian Army...

Two things about that deter me from contemplating that...

1) I think, not 100%, it's illegal for us in the UK to join them, either because it's a civil war or because they're actually an Enemy of the State, not an Ally...

2) I don't support the Assad regime and personally await his demise for his own atrocities...

Some of the nations I mentioned are involved in the Coalition against ISIS...

The reason there isn't much of a collaborative effort against a group like the Taliban for instance, is because they are an Afghan problem...

Despite sharing a region, as an example, we don't see any of Ukraines neighbours jumping into their recent troubles...

It's pretty much the same thing.

Turkeys role, to be honest, I don't know...

I think they're focused on defence of their border, & not much else.

1: Marches bring attention to the cause alright. 30 thousand Muslims protesting in Trafalgar square would make a point of showing your faiths anger against ISIS wouldn't you agree? I haven't seen that online, post your evidence please
2: Swap Syrian army for Jordanian then, don't split hairs.
3:Ukrainians don't share a faith among 1.6 billion others spread worldwide. That is a spurious argument and nothing to do with ISIS so it is not "pretty much the same thing".
4: Turkey is the corridor into Syria and according to some on here, facilitates oil sales and arms transport for ISIS.
5: We're not discussing the Taliban and this is not just Afghanistan's problem, this is Islams problem, do you care how the world perceives your faith?

I think you're fudging the issues.

You do know Charlie is a UK citizen and not legally allowed to join foreign armies?

He is a British citizen and not responsible for what goes on in Iraq or Syria anymore than we are responsible for what goes on in some hate church in the US.

At the end of the day he is obeying the law of the UK. If he goes off to the ME he would just get blamed for being a Muslim that does follow western laws.
edit on 5-2-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Won't watch the vid but seen a few of images of the pilot in the cage before,during and after the execution

Horrible way to go,pain and oxygen starvation

Concerning the quality of this from the still images I have seen this might be nominated for an Oscar for the filmers and editors :-/

Wouldn't be surprised if next vid is someone crucified or ripped limb by limb from shiny brand new 4x4s

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
Won't watch the vid but seen a few of images of the pilot in the cage before,during and after the execution

Horrible way to go,pain and oxygen starvation

Concerning the quality of this from the still images I have seen this might be nominated for an Oscar for the filmers and editors :-/

Wouldn't be surprised if next vid is someone crucified or ripped limb by limb from shiny brand new 4x4s
don't give the ba**Ards any ideas.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Even more repulsive then this horrible act is the way the "head dead yet " journalist and news media are feeding off of it.

It is on every channel all day and will no doubt go on for days if not weeks.

Its sad how we as a species thrive off of death... the more horrible the more frenzied we seem to get. IMO

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
R.I.P to all who have died by the hands of these bastards.
these kind of actions past and present should not be condoned in any way, and the scum that commit them need to be eradicated, humanly, from this planet.

edit on 5-2-2015 by SpaceWizard because: humanly

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok
What about the other points? I know CS is a Brit,
When is he and other law abiding Muslims going to unite in condemnation? Where was CS when small groups of demonstrators were in London streets calling for beheadings and Jihad?
Where is the Muslim response to the Yorkshire paedophile scandal committed by Pakistani's, BTW I read today that 25 more 'Asian' men have been charged with rape,underage sexual abuse and pimping. Where's the Muslim community then?
I have already stated my intense dislike of this demonisation of Islam, I also abhor Netanyahu and support the BDS movement. Nonetheless, until the self styled peaceful,law abiding Muslim community decide to standup and be counted they are creating a rod for their own backs.
Don't shoot the messenger, their silence shall condemn them, thats the way of the world.
Oh and please point out where I hold him or any other innocent for the turmoil,stop your diversions please, it wastes band width.
edit on 5-2-2015 by Fermy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

1) Google Muslim Protests, & do some research... I'm not your Tutor.

2) ISIS are not in Jordan & Jordan are not in Syria or Iraq, so what would be the point in joining them... Even if I was allowed?

3) I compared the Ukraine to the Afghan situation not ISIS... I'll say it again...
There are many Muslim Nations in an Airstrike Coalition bombing ISIS...

4) Yes many here have said Turkey are supplying Arms to ISIS & I'll believe it when someone shares definitive proof of that...

5) You wasn't specific about ISIS, you said our Culture & Religion so I gave you an example of why it's different between ISIS & the Taliban...

Fudging what issues exactly?
That sounds to me as if you're moving the goal posts and expecting a miracle from everyday Muslims against a Militia.
edit on 5-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

1: You stated it, the onus is on you to prove it.
2: Rehashing the same point you made a few posts back.
3: This thread is about ISIS, not Ukraine,not Afghanistan.
4:You expect others to be your tutor?
5: Again, this is about ISIS not Taliban not Al Qaeda.

5 examples of your fudging the issue. So, show me the demonstrations, held in the UK against ISIS please.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

A quick YouTube search revealed a few videos pertaining to the topic. Few in number and minimal in attendance and content. Just a cursory glance though. I'll wait for Charlie. Vous est Charlie.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

1) Actually you brought up protests... & rather than searching for it online you decided to ask "why not protest" as if to say that they haven't happened as of yet. But you're wrong & they have... So rather than assert something that is false...
Do your own research.

2)Rehashing what exactly?
No, a few posts back I said I wouldn't play a part in helping Assad just to fight ISIS because I'm not allowed and I have a hatred for the man anyways... & the enemy of my enemy isn't my friend...
This time I told you that the Jordanian Army are not fighting ISIS on the ground they are bombing them with Airstrikes as part of a Coalition...
So again, I'm not a Pilot, why should I join their Army, even if I was allowed to?

3) Then you should be specific about ISIS and not say your Culture & Religion as if to espouse disgust with all Islamic extremism...

4) No I don't... You expect others to do research for you?

5) Fair enough, you have your answers now... Answers you had the first time... When I gave you a list of not only Nations fighting ISIS, but also many other Militia groups.

Stop asking me to do your research when all you have to do is type "protests against ISIS" into Google.

That's 3 words... You don't have to visit a library or open Pandora's Box...
Just open another window

edit on 5-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join