It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ALICCE real?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: abe froman

only once in my case. But, the other instances went beyond me. If other posters with similar experiences wanna talk about it that's their choice. I won't discuss their private affairs on a public website.

As for the no pictures. That's correct. I didn't even bother. And why should I. If I did have pictures I sure would never post them on a public website or show very many people. And I especially doubt I would admit to having any. We are talking about a classified aircraft here. You don't just post pics of something like that, period. it's just not a cool thing to do. I am a patriot and I ain't gunna screw over the people that depend on that aircraft. Which is probably all of us. So it's a good thing actually that there aren't, for all of us. Trust me if you had seen it you wouldn't want to compromise the project either. It's something we should all be proud of and seek to protect. It's our ace. Lets keep it that way. I may struggle to figure out how it works. But I won't knowingly seek to undermine the purpose of the craft or the people that it serves (us)

We have a 100% difference in opinion on this topic.

I probably got a 500% better look at the 'craft' than you apparently
did, and I would take out a full page ad in the newspaper and run
it for a week, if I had a photo.

These 'craft' are doing everything short of landing on the White House
lawn and asking to meet our leader. They are seen over major
population centers nearly daily (?) not sure about the number,
but it's a LOT.

To BE SEEN IS THE POINT; there seems to be ZERO desire to
not be seen. It's so obvious it's beyond obvious.

I myself got shot at in a war zone... served for 8 years.. led 80
men. Had a secret clearance. I think I'm plenty patriotic.

I am posting this response, not to give you a hard time --- you
stated your POV and that's great. Neither of us are right or wrong
on this.

I just wanted to put an alternate way to look at this out there
on this thread.

Kev

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Yes, the black triangle ALLiCE connection is what I wanted to see. My original question was meant to gather information. There is no way to prove any of this unless you are extremely well placed . Sorry I was vague, but its just something I overheard, If you dont ask then noone will spill the beans. I had to at least try.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Speckle

When you are doing your research dont forget to ignore the information presented and examine the circumstances themselves.

The bit that's hard to read in the central red boxes says:
"Modify old cues, create new cues & blur old cues and create alternate cues" BTW.

Taken from this which is worth a read whether you believe or not.

firstlook.org...

A strange game indeed.
edit on 5-2-2015 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

only once in my case. But, the other instances went beyond me. If other posters with similar experiences wanna talk about it that's their choice. I won't discuss their private affairs on a public website.

As for the no pictures. That's correct. I didn't even bother. And why should I. If I did have pictures I sure would never post them on a public website or show very many people. And I especially doubt I would admit to having any. We are talking about a classified aircraft here. You don't just post pics of something like that, period. it's just not a cool thing to do. I am a patriot and I ain't gunna screw over the people that depend on that aircraft. Which is probably all of us. So it's a good thing actually that there aren't, for all of us. Trust me if you had seen it you wouldn't want to compromise the project either. It's something we should all be proud of and seek to protect. It's our ace. Lets keep it that way. I may struggle to figure out how it works. But I won't knowingly seek to undermine the purpose of the craft or the people that it serves (us)

what makes you sure this was a craft from the usa or even from the earth?
also when it's in the sky for everyone to see, the people, or whatever, behind it surely don't mind if you upload a picture on a conspiracy forum

from what i know there have to be at least two kinds of black triangles:
1. us
2. unknown origin

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: anticitizen

If I had gotten a picture of it and uploaded it to ATS this sight would get gutted by the DIA or someone similar and I would probably mysteriously die in a freak accident.

Besides it got me plenty of attention and that was sorta scary so nope. Not going to ever post a pic if there ever was one. Pretty sure it's not a cool thing to do.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

IDK, I wouldn't be very afraid if I had taken pictures and posted them. It's not like you can really tell HOW the craft operate just from a photo. Heck, you can't even tell what they're made of from a photo. As for the DIA scrubbing the photos? Meh...

Who knows, maybe they'll make you an honorary flight crew member and whisk you away to a new life in a secret squadron.

edit on 5-2-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
You mean besides the 2 that have already been posted here? a-0 posted one himself and the site hasn't been "gutted".

I don't think you have any idea what you're talking about. It seems you are playing a cat and mouse cloak and dagger game against yourself in your own head.

You are/were dead wrong about ALICCE/ALICE (which is actually ALIS).

I know it's fun to make vague mysterious statements to stir curiosity, but the whole " I've got a secret and I know all the answers but I can't tell you" trope is tired and weary, I think it's time for a t&c rule that will ban posters who do this.

If you have a secret keep your mouth COMPLETELY shut about or spill the beans.

The only people that can get away with being a tease are high school girls.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Who knows, maybe they'll make you an honorary flight crew member and whisk you away to a new life in a secret squadron.

Lol I should get a new camera just in case.

Now if only we had some polar orbits out of Area 51 over the arctic and into Russia. Then I might see something. All this east to west travel, pshaw!

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I 100% concur with your position.

I have no problem with posting fantastic
tales, if indeed something seemingly
mysterious happened.

But at least give time and date and if
possible location. A picture can be
nice, but a nice hand drawn sketch
is better than nothing.

I have the time/date/sketch of my
own sighting posted on my ATS
wall.

If of a scientific bent, a proposed way
to falsify (per scientific method) your
own sighting or hypothesis would be
excellent.

(I'm hoping to do just that with a group
of colleagues I'm meeting with in person).

There is no shame in being wrong... but
stories of invisible unicorns in our
garages have no predictive power unless
we get very creative.

Kev

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
You mean besides the 2 that have already been posted here? a-0 posted one himself and the site hasn't been "gutted".

I don't think you have any idea what you're talking about. It seems you are playing a cat and mouse cloak and dagger game against yourself in your own head.

You are/were dead wrong about ALICCE/ALICE (which is actually ALIS).

I know it's fun to make vague mysterious statements to stir curiosity, but the whole " I've got a secret and I know all the answers but I can't tell you" trope is tired and weary, I think it's time for a t&c rule that will ban posters who do this.

If you have a secret keep your mouth COMPLETELY shut about or spill the beans.

The only people that can get away with being a tease are high school girls.

Well, thanks for laying down the law for us, abe froman. I guess I'd just better go ahead and delete my account right now, since I would never be able to provide enough detailed information to satisfy such a discerning individual as yourself. I haven't even added a photograph to my avatar, and as I expect all of the personal aspects of your profile, such as your name and avatar photo, are truthful representations, I don't see how I could ever compare to your standard of transparency.

No, seriously though. I'm with you. New T&C's, from now on it's gotta be a complete story right from the getgo with photos, resume and personal info of the OP, and a signed affadavit, or no nothing ever...but first we're gonna round up all these posters, shake things up a little, and get to the bottom of this, one way or the other...not that there's anything to it...I mean...there's nothing to it, right...(nervously laughs)...

High school girls? Remind me not to set you up with my sister. She's already out of high school, so I wouldn't want you getting the wrong idea or something...

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I wanted to offer a third perspective to KPB's full page newspaper add approach, and that is to reiterate that perhaps there is a controlled leak/disclosure at work here, that "they" want these things to be photographed, talked about, etc. for whatever reason. The accompannying narrative, expertly delivered, defenitely sweetens the appeal of the issue. These craft have been courting photography for many years it seems.

Of course I could post an album full of genuine photographs here and I'm pretty sure that within an hour they would be dismissed as fakes by most anyway. I can understand your reservations, though, Mr. PLYER. I probably wouldn't want to post a photo if I had one either.
edit on 8-2-2015 by engineercutout because: correction

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I want to reply to the thread to clarify the narrative. The original spelling in the OP was ALiCCE, for Artificial Lifeform in Carbon Carbon Exoskeleton. Some have suggested it might have been a typo, I do not believe that it was. Seems unlikely to have been a typo in my opinion.

Hasn't there been a thread here on ATS about a mysterious obelisk type object dug up from a mine within the last year or two?

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: engineercutout

Well, thanks for laying down the law for us, abe froman. I guess I'd just better go ahead and delete my account right now,

Smartest thing you've ever said.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: engineercutout

Well, thanks for laying down the law for us, abe froman. I guess I'd just better go ahead and delete my account right now,

Smartest thing you've ever said.

Well aren't we just a big ray of sunshine?

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: engineercutout

its not a typo the only person here that made any sense said ambient energy. its true, obviosuly if your in a salt mine theres zero energy. MystikMushroom you have a good head on your shoulders too/ nod. not sure about abe and kelly

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Rudimentary AI's have already passed the Turing test. It would not be a stretch to believe that something more advanced could be on the internet right now, posing as a human. I believe that the AI in question is very adept at pretending to be human. It might be on ATS as we speak, watching and observing. It may even have participated in this discussion.

Humans have a fear of AI, and would likely want to contain or delete it from the internet if found. I do not think this idea would be very good to an AI.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   
dude I m not a bot lol and you created an avatar to say that? its very off topic but Ill respond to you. The Turner stuff is very interesting. and maybe the AI you are referring to is actually ALiCCE. thanks for teaching me something

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ALiCCE

Rudimentary AI's have already passed the Turing test. It would not be a stretch to believe that something more advanced could be on the internet right now, posing as a human. I believe that the AI in question is very adept at pretending to be human. It might be on ATS as we speak, watching and observing. It may even have participated in this discussion.

A while back , I recall a thread that was created by some user that was kind of all over the place and garbled up.

Of course ATS wen't on the attack and asking WTF is the point of this thread.

At first , I thought it was a language barrier , but as the thread expanded a bit it crossed my mind that it could have been some type of a bot test?

I wish I could remember more about the thread because I would like to try to dig it back up.

In regards to Alicce what was the jetsons dog name purpose and motivation to disclose the information he disclosed?
edit on 52228America/ChicagoWed, 11 Feb 2015 08:52:43 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Just finished reading Astr0's thread about the Black Triangles and everything...although I could be wrong, since I read a long post with comments here and there, but I didn't recall Astr0 mentioning ALICCE? Anyone can correct me on this.

That being said, I looked into PROJECT GATEWAY and here is what I could come up with that seemed relevant.

PROJECT GATEWAY

I'm gonna try to find out more as I go along.

Plus someone mentioned here about Tesla and his supposedly being a member of an OFF SITE PROJECT group, and the poster connected it with the 70 years time frame of the ALICCE story.

OFF SITE PROJECT

I think it's worth looking into as well.

As for Black Triangle shaped UFOs, I already read somewhere in ATS (I forget, sorry) that those were next generation stealth fighters or something. Not sure.

P.S. I think Astr0 took some bits of pieces here and there to come up with a very, very creative story. It's all just a matter of finding out where he took those pieces from...like PROJECT GATEWAY.
edit on 1-3-2015 by IQPREREQUISITE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Not going to ever post a pic if there ever was one. Pretty sure it's not a cool thing to do.

Depends.
If you were a participant in a black project, made a picture and posted it in a public forum, that would certainly not be a cool thing to do.
If you went close to an AFB, defeat security, and took a pic and uploaded it, that probably would not be a cool thing to do.
But, as it seems they are flying the thing all over the place, it is bound to be photographed sooner or later, no?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join