It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ALICCE real?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

I won't speak for Zaphod, hopefully he will show up to speak for himself, but he did not buy into much of the story.

I forgot to mention the best part, the originator of the story himself said that the ratio of truth to lies in his story was 75% truth to 25% lies.

I think his ratio was off by a factor of 3/4.

But if you for some reason choose to believe the wild tales of an admitted liar that's on you. I would just respectfully ask you not to spread the disease.

There has also been a lot of rumour that the invasion of Iraq was a cover story to recover an ancient Stargate, a much more interesting and believable story.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

I won't speak for Zaphod, hopefully he will show up to speak for himself, but he did not buy into much of the story.

I forgot to mention the best part, the originator of the story himself said that the ratio of truth to lies in his story was 75% truth to 25% lies.

I think his ratio was off by a factor of 3/4.

But if you for some reason choose to believe the wild tales of an admitted liar that's on you. I would just respectfully ask you not to spread the disease.

There has also been a lot of rumour that the invasion of Iraq was a cover story to recover an ancient Stargate, a much more interesting and believable story.

I never said I believed it. I read through the OP and through about the first ten pages. If more information was revealed beyond that I never saw it. As I said before, I'm reserving my judgement of everything. I don't have enough information to disprove it, or to buy into it. I'm not an aviation person, nor do I research topics like UFOs. I thought it was interesting story that, if even 25% true, is fascinating.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Very fascinating thread....wonder if the mods ever checked his IP and if it ever popped back up again after he claims to have left. I know most HOAXers have a REALLY hard time staying away.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Very fascinating thread....wonder if the mods ever checked his IP and if it ever popped back up again after he claims to have left. I know most HOAXers have a REALLY hard time staying away.
A smart HOAXer would hide behind a proxy so he can have multiple accounts without ever having a way to connect them.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

A smart HOAXer would hide behind a proxy so he can have multiple accounts without ever having a way to connect them.

Curious....why does everyone refer to him as "one who's name can't be mentioned"? He wasn't banned or anything, so what gives on the name....Astr0 I think it is correct?

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
What's ALICCE?

OP: Do not cut and run in this thread... It's the height of rudeness.

I'm with you on this one Charlie!

There should be a T&C about tending ones thread for a minimum amount of time, at least one hour.

Posting and running is the height of rudeness.

If you can't tend a thread to explain the OP for at least one hour, then wait until you can to start a thread.

I think the T&C should have a mandatory deletion of an unattended thread for the first hour.

Then one can check in periodically and get on with life.

Anyway since it turns out the thread is based on a short story from what I can gather. It belongs in hoax forum and should be moved there.

YES, my post is off topic.
Because the OP never defined the topic enough for anyone to stay on topic.

edit on 1Mon, 02 Feb 2015 13:08:50 -0600pm20202pmk021 by grandmakdw because: format addition

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Curious....why does everyone refer to him as "one who's name can't be mentioned"? He wasn't banned or anything, so what gives on the name....Astr0 I think it is correct?
I was just having a conversation with someone via PM about this very topic. He must be the voldemort of ATS. Or maybe he's like BettleJuice. Say his name three times and he comes about and wrecks your peace of mind.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
looking down the rabbit hole.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I was just having a conversation with someone via PM about this very topic. He must be the voldemort of ATS. Or maybe he's like BettleJuice. Say his name three times and he comes about and wrecks your peace of mind.

Astr0, Astr0, Astr0......darn...nothing. I really would like to ask more about his story. He was a member here for quite some time and to just up and disappear is odd.....even though he never came back.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Astr0, Astr0, Astr0......darn...nothing. I really would like to ask more about his story. He was a member here for quite some time and to just up and disappear is odd.....even though he never came back.
It's entirely possible he's here, perhaps even watching (or even responding) to this thread. He may have a different account, hidden behind a proxy. Perhaps he's watching our reactions and taking notes. Or perhaps he's just laughing.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Did you click your heels and turn around each time you said the name that must not be spoken?

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
since astro predicted the appearance of black crafts accurately he is obviously involved somehow.
the black triangles are real.
our ability to space travel is real.
the artifact story was a lie of course as well as the "dream harvesting".

and i don't mind. you know... telling the absolute truth can be unhealthy.
the "blindfolded, handcuffed and shot himself three times in the back of his head" kind of unhealthy.
edit on 2-2-2015 by anticitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

It's entirely possible he's here, perhaps even watching (or even responding) to this thread. He may have a different account, hidden behind a proxy. Perhaps he's watching our reactions and taking notes. Or perhaps he's just laughing.

I can now reveal to you the identity of the person who must not be named:

Boxxy.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Astr0, Astr0, Astr0......darn...nothing.

He's away traveling that Stars.

Alice, What's the matter?

Cryptic threads are Cryptic.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

I can now reveal to you the identity of the person who must not be named:

Boxxy.
The former queen of /b/ is our illustrious ATS voldemort?

It all makes sense now.

On the topic of Alice.. This is the song from which my signature comes.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Can someone explain why we don't mention the OP's name who originally posted about the black triangles and A.L.I.C.C.E.? Is it just a joke or is it serious? That guy tripped me out! Real or not it made for some entertaining reading.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: bananashooter
T&C doesn't allow the personal discussion of a member. In other words we are not allowed to talk about each other. In a previous thread on the topic mods warned us about it. Also the member disappeared after the controversial threads/posts and is not around to defend himself (or answer any questions).

It is also important to note that the member was a non believer in ufos/aliens for years until they sought fit to spin this yarn.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Ah that makes more sense. It certainly adds to the poster's mystique, however, that people are afraid to say his name like some boogeyman under the bed.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: anticitizen
since astro predicted the appearance of black crafts accurately he is obviously involved somehow.

There is NO proof of that.

A member said that he observed a craft after being told to look up in the sky for it, but it wasn't like he said "at 10:05 look up at a 45 degree angle and you will see it" it was more like" sometime during the next week or so between dusk and dawn somewhere in the sky..."

So basically "go outside and look up for a week or ten days and as soon as you see any kind of light or object that's one of my black triangles".

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

You can always tell what an OPs favorite
sci fi show was. I'm thinking in this case
it was Battlestar Galactica.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join