It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ALICCE real?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Well now I know what your favorite show is..
of course I have been accused many times
of taking that show seriously myself so
I can't call the kettle black.

😈

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Speckle

I like tracking the lifecycle of memes and
watching them merge to form memeplexes,
mutate, etc.

In this case I feel that 'ALICCE' is at least
in part a divergent metaphor for the
'emerald that fell from lucifers crown'

That the armageddon.co.uk people
were having so much fun with.

Kev

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Speckle
2 questions

Was there an ancient artifact found in Egypt ? or is there one the US cant get to?

If we do have ALICCE , are the rumors true that there's certain artifacts we should be collecting?

food for thought , I would love to hear from you, any opinion is valid

I nominate this thread as the worst one ever on ATS.

The OP presumes we all know what ALICCE is which is totally ignorant and rude.
Then posts and runs and does'nt come back to discuss.

What a failure...

PS. if i sound any way nasty its because of the OP's attitude towards the membership here.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
So, I've been searching around both the normal internet and the "basement." All I see is 3 or 4 links, two of which come back to ATS. I find it highly improbable that if an AI was discovered and it was functional, there would be no way to keep an lid on that, so I can of look at this as a hoax. Now if someone can provide some real links, hat would be good, otherwise just so much BS.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Why do you assume it was found in Egypt? Can you point me to the post that says this?

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
friends don't b too hasty to dismiss,some time ago i was reading about SALT DOMES when i came across something called the RICHAT STRUCTURE n upon further digi'n came across the OSHARIAN archives n this is part of what was written there,

Osharian geologist state that the Richat structure (Sahara, Mauritania) appears as a large dome at least 50 km in diameter within a Late Proterozoic to Ordovician sequence. Erosion has created circular cuestas represented by five rings dipping outward from the structure. The center of the structure consists of a limestone-dolomite shelf that encloses a kilometer-scale siliceous breccia and is intruded by basaltic ring dikes, kimberlitic intrusions, and alkaline volcanic rocks. The archive inventory shows a record of three objects being found in the center area in 1934, a year after Tesla founded O.S.P. The objects them selves are not disclosed, but were log in as being "Ancient Osharian objects from between 28,000 B.C. to 10,908 B.C." The inventory records are restricted to only archivist and high council members only. The object are locked away in a vault that only someone with a written P.O.A. (Pass of Access) can get in. This would mean all members of the ' Council of the tree of truth ' would have to approve it first. This by the way has never happened before. Those Osharians that follow the Bible believe that the vault will not be open until the end days when all three orders are said to meet again."

I happened to read astr0's thread a while back n i think he/she was onto something...........BIG.

Now visit this site if u will O.S.P
notice this

We have worked with some of the greatest scientist in the world for the last 77 years. Only a hand full of inventors have even been told about this foundation.
i find the time frame given by astr0 ~70yrs to b a close match...very close..while u r at O.S.P read thru the scientific research ..it might just make sense.

also i wud love to know what the other 2 object mentioned in the OSHARIAN archives are

..ANYONE a member of aforementioned group?

in the montauk tales there is mention of the use of a HYPERSPIRAL PROCESSOR used to extrapolate the 4d energy vortices...i'm guessing massive computation required===sure ALICE cud come in handy.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Sleep on it.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: StratosFear

Oh and what wonderful dreams may come...

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
As to the (crappy, half-arsed) OP... 'maybe' (is my crappy half-arsed answer).

And maybe she'll come on the forum and post herself... be hard to keep an advanced AI who can sense radar and nukes across the Earth and runs on ambient energy off the internet!

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Just look at the name and it gives you a rajesh knowledge of of the articles whose names can not be spoken but are referred to as speckles.

A (amarosarands - which activate and power the lilipodizer are the edifice by which the epoch records can be played like a hologram giving the viewer the code for and the origin of the creation source; but beware the energy of the power generated can twist a human mind into bizzare behavior that could be construed as evil or bad

L (lilipodizer - the smallest known gemometic geometer which always gravitates to the strongest soul signals and can play the information hidden within the epoch records

I (iconmatterist - a heavy stone that contains the image of the aliens responsible for the trail of articles, and is also some sort of key that unlocks the secret of ALICCE

C (coniferodes - a tall rock formation that the iconmatterist can open and contains the remnants of the creation source

C (creation source - the container that broke open spilling out the creation source DNA which inserted homosapien code into the DNA around the world.

E (epoch records - a geomagnetic opposite of the amarosarand whose repellent properties power the lilpodizer which opens and runs the epoch records revealing the science and method of the creation source.

As to the artifact found in Egypt, well I believe there was spackle on the speckle in Egypt, which tells me the speckle was tampered with by people who don't want us collecting the speckles, which are the articles spoken of in the OP (the reason for the name that shall not be mentioned). The US knows a lot about spackle and hides in the walls of homes, one just has to know where to look for the articles, they are behind the spackle, that is where speckles can be found and the articles collected.

We all know the articles we should be collecting and the speckles are but a small part.

So yes, these articles are real and should be collected by the true believers of the speckles that are hidden in walls behind spackle.

Since any opinion is valid, I think my opinion holds the best rational idea of what the OP is saying about how to collect the articles which are hidden by the US government. We need to do this to find out who is really behind the epoch, and the discovery would mean the end of all religion on earth and would bring the galactic saviors to the world to stop WWIII. Bringing a final end to the republican/dichotomy and enlightening the human race with the galactic race which will transmorify all technology and finally bring total singularity.

edit on 8Mon, 02 Feb 2015 20:49:55 -0600pm20202pmk021 by grandmakdw because: edited after mind transmorgph

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   
How can you not know what ALLICCE is?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
ok 24 hours later , if you dont recognize ALLICE, let yourself out of this post. flip your car like a windmill. lol just kidding. They explained it im pretty sure salt mine egypt. so on and so forth. WHAT they didnt tell you is that Granite controlled nuclear explosions can and will , coupled with the ripple effect, put you anywhere in space time, and on top of that I love the twin theory that one shady dude put out there, about how to avoid stars, etc. Its all real Interstellar was a good try but it became a human story

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Speckle
ok 24 hours later , if you dont recognize ALLICE, let yourself out of this post. flip your car like a windmill. lol just kidding. They explained it im pretty sure salt mine egypt. so on and so forth. WHAT they didnt tell you is that Granite controlled nuclear explosions can and will , coupled with the ripple effect, put you anywhere in space time, and on top of that I love the twin theory that one shady dude put out there, about how to avoid stars, etc. Its all real Interstellar was a good try but it became a human story

After other members had to decipher who ALLICE was for those that didn't know or didn't read the thread, could you maybe clarify who "they" are from whats quoted above?

Is "they" the OP of that thread?

Man it bugs me when people get in conspiracy binges and start rushing so hard that you need to read really deep into what they are saying only for it to be an assumption of what you think they mean, so please clarify who "they" are.

edit on 3-2-2015 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Dude, the thread was interesting for an Outer Limits episode, that's pretty much it. I can entertain some of the ideas in there, but others, too far fetched.

Black Triangles, Abductions....

Forever Men? We use the collective mind power of the human race to ... plot space? Well, I read something akin to that long ago, I think it was from Frank Herbert's DUNE, where the "Navigators" consume large amounts of Spice Melange thus gaining the ability of "Prescient". So the Navigators would plot courses for FTL travel by folding space, but Navigators weren't super quantum computers, but instead, a single entity saturated with a special chemical that allows them to see into the future.

It's a little far fetched, but interesting none the less.

If you think that thread is a mind bomb, try this one too:

The truth about what you; and this world are

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: truthseeker84

The thing is, some of us have actually seen the black triangles.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Growing up in New Mexico near Canon Air Force Base, I saw my fair share of strange aircraft. A lot of weird stuff went on at night over my little community. And yes, even the Black Triangles others have seen, I have witnessed in the past. Some of them were monstrous, it seemed like they blacked out entire miles of the night sky at times.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

Growing up in New Mexico near Canon Air Force Base, I saw my fair share of strange aircraft. A lot of weird stuff went on at night over my little community. And yes, even the Black Triangles others have seen, I have witnessed in the past. Some of them were monstrous, it seemed like they blacked out entire miles of the night sky at times.

no pictures?

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

We have black triangles, we fly black triangles, this is not a secret. Have a look ATS shpowing non secret, unhidden black triangle craft/drone

So seeing black triangle craft means absolutely nothing, it is confirmed they are ours.

The suspension of disbelief is off the charts here.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: anticitizen

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

no pictures?
I can ask my parents if they have any, I wasn't a photobug myself so I didn't carry a video camera or traditional camera with me. Heck we couldn't even afford a video camera. And being raised in the late 80's through the 90's meant cellphone cameras weren't a thing yet, and when they were, they sucked. pixelated garbage mostly until the Motorola Razor, which improved camera quality significantly but by then I was out of New Mexico and teaching English in Korea I believe, I may have been in Japan by then.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join