It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pat Condell , An Athiests look at Islam

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
To be honest, Ive watched a lot of what this guy has posted, and hes a devout Atheist, I dont agree with a lot of what he says about religion

However watchign this video, a lot of what he says makes a lot of sense.......

His common sense, no punches pulled explination of whats going on is right on the money.....

Take a listen, hell listen to his other channels as well, again im not with him on a few issues , but to me he nailed this on the head.....

If this guy who disagrees with all religion on all levels can see this, why is the gov and the other progressives around the world so willing to look away from the reality?
edit on 2/1/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Oh ya this guy is totally neutral lol.

Must be why a good chunk of his videos are all about pro israel and anti islam.
edit on stSun, 01 Feb 2015 18:27:27 -0600America/Chicago220152780 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Oh ya this guy is totally neutral lol.

Must be why a good chunk of his videos are all about pro israel and anti islam.

Go look at his whole channel, he says some pretty heavy stuff about Christianity too, the guys an atheist........

Just because he can see things for what they are doesnt have anything to do with being neutral.....

Infact when you have a distinct dislike of something it means you arent neutral.......

What he IS neutral on is that hes an atheist..........so whats his agenda if hes an atheist?

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Ya I looked at his channel, it is littered anti islam/ pro israel anti progressive videos with like the exception of a handful or two.

Just seems like he has a horse in this race.

You act as if this guy word needs to be taken as the end all when it comes to this issue.
I say that cause of this comment

If this guy who disagrees with all religion on all levels can see this, why is the gov and the other progressives around the world so willing to look away from the reality?

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Ya I looked at his channel, it is littered anti islam/ pro israel anti progressive videos with like the exception of a handful or two.

Or what others would call common sense look at situations

its not pro israel too look at something and call it what it is......

Its not anti progressive to look at how political correctness is destroying countries...

You act as if this guy word needs to be taken as the end all when it comes to this issue.
I say that cause of this comment

no I act as if this guy who clearly doesnt have an agenda either way with ANY religion can look at things and call them for what they are, why other people cant see it....

If i would have posted one of his anti-christian rants , yall would have been all for it....

Irony

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

He DOES have an agenda though!

You can clearly see it in his videos.

Or what others would call common sense look at situations

Common sense is not so common.

He is pro israel and they are anti islam.
Seems pretty cut and dry as to what agenda he has.

If i would have posted one of his anti-christian rants , yall would have been all for it....

Do it then it then.
How about you don't try and use a hypothetical situation to prove a point

edit on stSun, 01 Feb 2015 18:50:47 -0600America/Chicago220154780 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
So let me get this straight...this guy is using hate to speak out against hate ....hmmmph

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
So let me get this straight...this guy is using hate to speak out against hate ....hmmmph

So talking common sense is hate? what was hateful about anything he said?

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I am not so sure that qualifies as common sense....furthermore i have seen enough of this guys rants to have an idea which side of the fence he is on....

Hate might be too stronger a word to use in this case ....what if i tone it down to "anti muslim" speech ?

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

How is it common sense?
Nothing he is saying is common knowledge.
It is just his thoughts on the matter.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I am not so sure that qualifies as common sense....furthermore i have seen enough of this guys rants to have an idea which side of the fence he is on....

Hate might be too stronger a word to use in this case ....what if i tone it down to "anti muslim" speech ?

Is it anti muslim or is it calling out what they are doing to people and to their women for what it is?

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

How is it common sense?
Nothing he is saying is common knowledge.
It is just his thoughts on the matter.

So, they arent beheading people?

They arent stoning women to death?

They arent jailing and killing christians?

They arent hanging gays?

They arent killing people for cartoons?

Should I go on?

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

The religion of islam? No.

Crazy people doing it in the name of it, sure.

You are a gun owner IIRC, I am sure you know all about don't blame the actions of the few on the many.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to:
ManBehindTheMask

Hate like truth is relative it means different things to different people

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I am not able to see video at this time...would you please tell me what he has said? Thank you!

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Is it anti muslim or is it calling out what they are doing to people and to their women for what it is?

he is painting the whole muslim society with the one broad stroke....it really is not that simple

link   

The religion of islam? No.

Crazy people doing it in the name of it, sure.

You are a gun owner IIRC, I am sure you know all about don't blame the actions of the few on the many.

Except that this isnt the actions of the few...........and people who shoot others with guns, dont have organizations and heads of organizations coming out and openly advocating for said killings.....

Imams all over come out saying these actiosn are acceptable.......

Ie All of Saudi Arabia a muslim nation that doesnt let women drive, hangs gays, and stones women who are accused of adultry......

Along with all of Hamas and many other organizations who justify this behavior......

Your are a prime example of what this guy is talking about in explaining away their actions.......

Did you listen to the whole vid? because you illustrate what hes talking about to a T

link   
Yeaha reply to: Sremmos80

Yeah but the many wont lend a hand to stop them because they can't or won't kill fellow muslims

link   

he is painting the whole muslim society with the one broad stroke....it really is not that simple

No hes pointing out exactly whats happening without pulling punches or being politically correct

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

That is just not true but I guess it is fun to say.

How is it not the actions of the few when we are talking billions of people?

Of course you need to use saudi, like that is the end all say all country.

And if you want to bring up hamas you gotta bring up the other guys.
But it is common sense that israel is always in the right correct?
So maybe that is why you won't.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join