It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad Day For ISIS... Part 1! :D

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: fedeykin

You should be worried...your next!

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

Okay so not a medical truck and not driven by medical personnel, in all likelihood.

Watched the video. That vehicle is afforded zero protection. Just because somebody is retreating doesn't mean you are required to stop shooting at them. Especially if they retain the means to fight.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
We were pre warned by certain people that if we invaded Iraq, Afghanistan we would only inflame the hatred towards the west. al qaeda would triple in strength...the warning was correct but we never foresaw what would take the place of al qaeda.

We, us, the West the UK, the US and the Coalition of the willing have created a very real Monster in IS. Everything snowballs from here on in. They cannot be defeated in a war zone. Only Negotiations and compromise will fix this problem.
edit on 30-1-2015 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

you can never compromise with crazy... these are the "true believers" and there is nothing that can be done short of killing them quite dead.

I'm serious.. there is no choice now..

What may have been possible 10 years ago, is no longer possible.

edit on 30-1-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB

you can never compromise with crazy... these are the "true believers" and there is nothing that can be done short of killing them quite dead.

I'm serious.. there is no choice now..

What may have been possible 10 years ago, is no longer possible.

I wouldn't underestimate how many we are talking about here...it's out of our control now. You've heard the saying...for every one of us you kill, Ten will replace them...in this case we better believe it.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Yet at this point if we stop, they will see it as weakness and push for even more than they are now.. because now, it is the more they want, and they wont settle for less..

these people are insane... do you even know what they are really doing? It will make you sick! They want the more, and will stop at nothing to achieve it.. the wheels are in motion, and there is no stopping it now..

edit on 30-1-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Yet at this point if we stop, they will see it as weakness and push for even more than they are now.. because now, it is the more they want, and they wont settle for less..

these people are insane... do you even know what they are really doing? It will make you sick! They want the more, and will stop at nothing to achieve it.. the wheels are in motion, and there is no stopping it now..

So much like the West/Us then. two cheeks of the same arse as far as i can see.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

nah.. worse than anything I have seen in my lifetime..

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
They killed a whole dozen ISIS fighters. Holy cow. At this rate in one, maybe two, days ISIS should be destroyed.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

It seems that isis is down but not out . Then again what else were they going to say .

www.news.com.au...

One fighter explains that “it was fated for us to retreat from Ayn al-Islam (Kobane) bit by bit, because of the bombardment and because some of the brothers were killed.

Seriously , some were killed . Did they not mention that in the recruitment videos .

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

The two sides are being funded. Both sides are destroying each-other (according to plan) . Guess who wins at the end? We will see!

edit on 30-1-2015 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

nah.. worse than anything I have seen in my lifetime..

Maybe because CNN wouldn't show it....Trust me, we have killed more innocent civilians, decapitated more men, women and children x 1000 in the middle east than IS and al qaeda and whoever else combined.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   

There's a difference, yes. But the fact is they have been fighting to have their own state accross the boarders of Turkey, Iraq and Syria - and if you think they won't fight even harder now, you are wrong. They will be the next cause of war and crisis in the region.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Only Negotiations and compromise will fix this problem.

A bit like Chamberlain and Hitler?
Look at how those 'negotiations and compromise' worked out.

IS are religious fanatics who are hell bent on confrontation and establishing a Caliphate.
Already they are seeking to spread their influence to other nations and areas - Afghanistan, Pakistan, South East Asia etc.
They see 'negotiation and compromise' as a weakness and they would seek to exploit them and ultimately have absolutely no intention of honouring any agreements made.

Whether you or I like it or not I genuinely believe that unless IS are obliterated now we will face confrontation on a world wide scale at some point.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Only Negotiations and compromise will fix this problem.

Whether you or I like it or not I genuinely believe that unless IS are obliterated now we will face confrontation on a world wide scale at some point.

And how do you obliterate a ideology.? Too little too late mate. The seed is sown. World wide scale conflict is inevitable.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   

I fear you may be right - I suspect that horse has already well and truly bolted.

As a result compromise would be pointless and only serve to allow them to consolidate and spread their sphere of influence.

The last thing I want to see is this country involved in yet another foreign war but it may be the only option.

I recognise that some Muslim country's are actively involved in operations against IS, but the Muslim world could, and indeed should, be doing more.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

And that is the whole problem.. arab countries don't want to get too involved because they don't want the backlash inside their own countries from the supporters of ISIS and other groups (as their countries are infested), so they simply aren't doing enough, if we want to keep this stemmed so it doesn't spill over too far, then we have to help and so long as we help, we risk the backlash coming into these shores..

it sucks all the way around, but I agree, only the Muslims can put an end to this the right way.. but it simply isn't happening.
edit on 31-1-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   

a reply to: Freeborn

And that is the whole problem.. arab countries don't want to get too involved because they don't want the backlash inside their own countries from the supporters of ISIS and other groups (as their countries are infested), so they simply aren't doing enough, if we want to keep this stemmed so it doesn't spill over too far, then we have to help and so long as we help, we risk the backlash coming into these shores..

it sucks all the way around, but I agree, only the Muslims can put an end to this the right way.. but it simply isn't happening.

Because deep down the Saudi's, Iraqis Jordanians, Syrians, Iranians and just about every other Muslim country in the ME supports them or at least prefers to keep them close and not rock the boat.

And here's how we fix it...we, The west do Nothing, we let IS fanatics take over the middle east. lets see if those counties named above will still sit on their arses after a few years of Sharia Law.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   

And if we do that what then, once they have real power and real monetary backing, the power of 10 or 20 entire countries behind them..

They wont settle for the middle east.. they aren't settling for only the middle east.. they want it all.

ISIS has said they want the entirety of the old caliphate back.. that includes all of spain and goes all the way to france btw.. and when we are powerless to stop them, because then we are smaller than they are, what happens then?

We cannot allow it, without risking our very own freedom..

they have spent 100 years and more patiently planning this out... what our countries once thought was innocuous, we are finding out today is anything but.. this has already spiraled out of control due to our own ignorance..

there is no choice but to have a very real confrontation... and the sooner we have it, the less of our own dead we will see.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: fedeykin

Thought the terrorist group in Turkey was the pkk while the peshmerga were the chaps fighting with/working with the Iraqi government.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join