It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad Day For ISIS... Part 1! :D

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
De ad ISIS Militant Corpses Lined Up!

Kurdish Forces fighting on the outskirts of Kobane have slaughtered over a dozen ISIS Militants & displayed the bodies in a similar fashion the Terror Cell has done to others in the last year...

In one village, a Kurd was today pictured standing over the bodies of Islamic extremists after they were killed in Halimce, a village east of the town.

Around 20 jihadists also died in the hills west of Kobane days after it was recaptured following months of heavy fighting which has left the town in ruins.

Kurdish forces retook the town on January 26 in a symbolic blow to the jihadists who have seized large swathes of territory in their onslaught across Syria and Iraq.

Kurdish Forces took Kobane back earlier in the week & moved outwards to bring the fight to ISIS.

This is just Part 1 of a bad day for ISIS.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Six in one hand half a dozen in the other.

If ISIS takes too many losses too early, it just means the US will have to give more money to "Syrian Rebels".

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
The peshmerga do this fairly often. Check out their social media presence if you care to see more.

I'm just sayin

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Yes, on YT they have posted awesome video of the Kabani battle...including an ending of IS retreat after getting slaughtered.
One wounded fighter yelled for a Lorie to come pick him up...they did and a rocket struck them as soon as he entered and closed the door...great humans Peshmerga!

edit on 30-1-2015 by Granite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

Yea I wasn't offering an opinion on them one way or the other, but I'll bite:

Was the truck a medical truck? Were the occupants of the truck medical personnel? Or was it a truck with a gun in the back being driven by combatants?

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Is looked like a modified Lorie truck with internal space for men.
It wasn't a stolen Bradley, but tried to jerry rigging to simulate one.
The retreat was flanked on the left allowing a small rocket to take out vehicles three were burning.

I am mobile can't embed, search "21-01-2015 Peshmerga Fight ISIs" on YT.
edit on 30-1-2015 by Granite because: added link

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Granite

Yea I wasn't offering an opinion on them one way or the other, but I'll bite:

Was the truck a medical truck? Were the occupants of the truck medical personnel? Or was it a truck with a gun in the back being driven by combatants?

Who cares whether they were non combatants or not. They attempted to aid ISIS and quite rightly got blown to hell.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

They aren't allowing the bodies to be buried in Iraq either.. the Iraqi authorities are refusing burial for ISIS fighters, and the home countries of these dead fighters wont allow the dead bodies to come back to their own countries for burial either..

the statement is, burn them or throw them in the sea, we don't care but you cannot bury them here!

Don't know if anyone has posted that on ATS or not..
edit on 30-1-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

Even better.

They should pile them up like Vlad the Impaler.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

link

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
It's the Daily Mail...Tell more lies than George Osbourne, Tony Blair and George Bush Combined.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Add to this the following twitter just coming in:

BNO News
‏@BNONews Islamic State chemical weapons expert killed in coalition airstrike - U.S. military

Looks like things are not going all that well for Daesh. Are they now only in defensive mode?

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

The original source of the story is supposed to be akhbar al-iraq so I am looking right now for the original article in arabic language to see..

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Thanks Op...
They should remove them from the hospitals asap to stop infection & bacteria spreading.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

bijikurdistan.tumblr.com...

Daily Mail link was laziness on my part...

It happened though pal.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

pile them up and let the vultures have at them, then when the vultures fly over ISIS positions they can sh@@ them out, and return them to their brethren.

edit on 30-1-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: aboutface

Without the ambushes that made them a threat to fall back on...

DAESH are starting to struggle it would seem.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I am disgusted by the IS as much as the next guy, yet to speak well of the Peshmerga is foolishness.

The Peshmerga is the militant arm of a TERRORIST group, which in the past has committed attacks against the turkish state. I am sure they had their reasons, and I know that the türkish government is terrible, yet to support and arm one terrorist group to fight another is a terrible idea.

You might think that divide and conquer is a good method - yet in this scenario it won't be Caesar that conquers Gaul, it'll be the Peshmerga winning ground in Syria and Iraq, and this war will continue long after the IS is dead and gone.

In 5-10 years this whole cycle will start again, when peshmergas will start attacking non-IS targets in Turkey, Iraq and Syria - with the training, money, heavy weapons and war experience they were given.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: fedeykin

There is a difference in those two cases...

The Kurds do not want a Caliphate to rule the World...

The Kurds just want a home to call their own...

The Kurds do not persecute Christians & others...

The Kurds do not slaughter towns en masse...

The Kurds do not use HD Propaganda videos to recruit fanatics from all Regions & to show beheadings of delegates from around the World...

Stark contrast to who they're turning into fertiliser imo.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I saw this story also in arabic language papers.. that is true..

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join