It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ATS Prophet, Why Should You Believe Me? The Reconciliatin of All Religions and Divine Proof

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I HAVE POSTED MY INTERPRETATIN OF ROMANS HERE sevenchurchesonelight.wordpress.com...

Acts 13:41 “Look you scoffers, wonder and perish, for I am going to do something in your days that you would never believe even if someone TOLD YOU.”
You won't believe anything until you READ ROMANS. The Interpretation is Divine Proof, If you Read you find a message that has been hidden for as many as 2000 years.

Here are the religions that I can reconcile, what is wrong with the current interpretations and the names of the priests who are identified in the bible. I provided links that compare Christ to the other religions so you can see that there are many obvious similarities.

1. Noah – Egypt and the religion from the tower of Babel (Great Pyramid). Horus is Christ. www.religioustolerance.org...

The ancient understanding of the Egyptian texts are very magical in nature. They worshiped the sun and believed that Oblique's captured power from the sun. The sun is only a metaphor of the Light and man is the Oblique. The metaphors explain accepting the light into the temple which is the body. This is the same Light spoken of in all the texts.

2. Melchizedek – Zoroastrianism www.tektonics.org...
I have not done enough studding of this religion to know what is broken but I have read enough to know that there is a connection to the Light.

3. Abraham – Vedas www.angelfire.com...
I have studied the History of Israel and everything keeps pointing me to believe that the Egyptian slaves had to come from the Indian continent and Abraham is the father of Hinduism. This is why Aaron fashions the golden-calf, because they were accustom to worshiping the Cow. The keys to Hinduism, The Cow is Christ, Soma is the Holy Spirit that you drink in and the Bhagavad Gita reveals the father.

4. Moses – OT Jesus tells us best what is broken.

Mathew 23 23 Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of everything you have, but you have neglected the more important matters of the law – Justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former. 24 You blind guides! You strain out the poor but you love the rich who give to you out of their wealth”.

Instead of welcoming the alien and treating their slaves like family they had become Zionist. The Talmud is an evil Babylonian document. The Zohar unlocks a deeper spiritual message in the OT.

5. Buddha – Names and metaphors tie Buddha to the Vedas and the OT. buddha-christ.info... www.notjustnotes.ws... I do not know if the prophecy of Christ has been verified as historically accurate, but I included it anyway. In the prediction of the Maitreya it says the Dharma (truth) will be lost at the end of this age. The interpretation, the Dharma (truth), would be lost. Here is where the interpretation is lost.

Most Christians who have studied Buddhism with an open mind will agree, there is no contradiction to Christ in the Noble 8 fold Path or many of the other concepts such as equanimity. Reincarnation based on good Karma is a religion for kings and slaves. Both the King and the Slave have received their worldly position based on a previous life that they cant remember.

In this religion based on Good Karmic reincarnation the slave should be happy to be a slave, because he is only receiving his punishment for his previous life and his next life will be better. And because it sounds possible the mind becomes a slave to being a slave. This is not what Buddha taught.

Equanimity means that we are all born with access to the Light and that our birth rights are chosen by Chaos. Their is no material good Karma, Buddha taught against being attached to material wealth that passes away. Both the King and the Popper have the same ability to find Nirvana in this lifetime. Buddha taught you to escape cyclical existence through faith in the Light. Reincarnation based on Good Karma creates cyclical existence and violates equanimity, so it cannot have come from Buddha. The English equivalent to Karma is Chaos. What we call “Good Karma” doesn't exists. Love rewards Love without creating Chaos/Karma.

6. Plato – The character Socrates claims divine knowledge from a book. He correctly predicts the Christ (Allegory of the Cave), and the one to come Odysseus. In the message to the 7 churches it says the prophet will find hidden manna and a new name. Manna is a metaphor for bread which is a metaphor for scriptures concerning Christ. Plato claims that he understands the One God and the divine nature. He is the prophet who was the hidden manna and he gave me the name Odysseus.

7. Mohammad – Islam which is the scroll predicted in revelation that would prophecy again. The Koran says we are waiting for interpretation. bahai-library.com... Much of the current state of Islam is do to weaponizing extremist that follow the Hadith. If the extremist who were willing to kill the current leaders and take over the country were never weaponized by outside governments it is likely that Islam would not be what it has become. Mohammad did not teach extremism, he taught that when someone tries to take what is yours by killing or enslaving you that you fight as if God is on your side, this is Jihad. But that peace must always remain the highest goal. The Hadith is an evil document that does not represent the Koran or Mohammad.

8. Christ – The Christian church has become an extension of the Jewish faith. The religion has become about ritual salvation and self-righteous Zionism. When the interpretation of the NT comes you will be shocked by what Paul really says about those who think that Rituals can save you, and who have turned the Grace of our God into a license to sin. The church claims you are fallen, never to be perfect, Christ said follow me and sin no more. The Light inside was tempted in every way you are but was without sin. The Light inside can teach you how to become Like him and overcome all sin. He will lead you to perfection, you have freewill, and you can always choose the Light.

I have provided the links to show that the idea that Christ is found in all the texts does not originate from me. The reason all the religions sound similar, because they are religions of the Light, who is Christ Jesus. They are divine and protected by the Holy Spirit from corruption.

Continued >>>>>
edit on 19-1-2015 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
The not so sinister destruction of the Dharma (Truth).

All the churches are wrong because wealth and sinful desires have influenced the interpretations away from the Light and toward ritual salvation. You can accept a slave religion or you can accept equanimity. You can accept that you are stuck in failure, or you can believe that you are being made to be perfect sons of God, Like Christ who is the Light. Only one of these religions came after Jesus and Mohammad calls Jesus Christ the messiah. The other religions do not teach Jesus because the name was unknown, but they all teach the Light and the Divine psychology.

Perfection lives in you and you have the freewill to choose the perfect Light as your guide, every day and in every decision. This is why it is proclaimed that no other name can save you. Because THEIR IS ONLY ONE LIGHT. Jesus Christ said that if you don't believe that Jesus is the Light that can be forgiven, but if you blaspheme and say the Light within you is not Perfect, then the Light is not in you. You have only received the baptism of the Holy Spirit if you have accepted the narrow path of perfection.

The Light was the name given him by his father in Genesis. “And God Said Let their be Light”, and he saw that his son was Good. In Genesis the first account is the Spiritual which is built within the Physical. The second account in Genesis is when the Lord Jesus Christ, YHWH, created the physical universe, according to the spiritual patter laid out by his father. We are currently approaching the dawn of day 6. 6000 years of darkness precedes the dawn of the Light. “And their was evening and then their was morning the end of the 6th day”, God will continue his work until the end of day 6 and the Light of day is approaching soon.

They are working together as One. Jesus said that he only does what he sees his father do, and that he always does the will of his father. He always follows the spiritual path, because God is Spirit, and we are Like him but yet bound to flesh for a time.

He is our Lord because he was given authority over us as our creator, but he claims not to be good but rather he was created to be good. He was without sin because he was always knowing, our path is to not know but to be lead back to knowing. Perfection is within and he was tempted in every way you are but was without sin, so he can teach you to overcome sin. “Only the Father is Good”

Jesus is the Light in all the texts. The Revelation of Jesus Christ who is the Light who is the Holy Spirit.

The last reason you should believe me. I prayed to be the one who could interpret and bring peace to the world, and I believed that I would receive it. I was a fool for Christ so our father gave me what I prayed for. Their is only One Genius, only One who is Good, and he is our Father, the only wise God. - Amen

Acts 13:41 “Look you scoffers, wonder and perish, for I am going to do something in your days that you would never believe even if someone told you.”

Mark 11:23 “Truly I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain (Religion), Go throw yourself into the sea (Congregation), and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.” - Amen.

To the enlightened who believe what I claim is impossible.

Mark 13:22 “For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform sings and wonders to deceive, if possible even the Enlightened (Those who walk in the Light)”,

Even the enlightened have been partially deceived. Am I the one trying to deceive you and separate you? Am I trying to stand between you and the Light? I am here to interpret, I cannot give you faith to believe. The Light is in you he will teach you.

The one's who came before me, did not fully understand the prophecies. They did become Buddha, but they did not become the interpreter to the world only to themselves and possibly others whom understand tongues. Nor did they reconcile the metaphors and give the interpretations to the masses unveiled. They became fully enlightened, and they believed that the age of Light would come just because they found the Light in all the texts.

But none before proved the divinity of all the sacred texts, this is the Miracle THAT NONE WOULD BELIEVE EVN IF I TOLD YOU. The Perfect Spirit, the Perfect Dharma, not within in one but within all. In all of scripture only one lie “God has no sons” found in the Koran, however the Koran said I could reconcile any discrepancies and I find. You have to read it to believe, it cannot be told to you . This is his rule not mine.

If you will give me 30 min you won't stop until you finish reading it. You will pick up a bible and you will ask, how did no one figure this out? Then you will understand that the gift of interpretation is given through faith and prayer, not works.

My understanding of the Light was that of an infant when I prayed for the gift. I had the interpretation before I found Nirvana, before I read any of the other texts, outside of whatever I might have stumbled upon which was limited. I knew that I had received the Gift of Interpretation before I became Buddha, fully enlightened. I am not just fully enlightened to the Light, I am fully aware of what the state of the world is. They will listen, we will fix them by our faith and through our good works. They will learn what it means to be Like Christ, the one whom you were patterned after. Each Male/Female one/half the nature of the Son, one/half the Nature of the Father. As men and women come together as one, the promise to bring the world into the church of Light is within our reach. READ ROMANS

Matthew 25 40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’ ..... 45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

I come in the Name of Jesus Christ, who is the Light, who is the Holy Spirit. I ask you to read the interpretation of Romans and Judge me for yourself. For 2000 years man has not been able to reconcile Paul to Christ to Perfection and to the Masses. This is my divine proof that the age of Light is dawning.
sevenchurchesonelight.wordpress.com...

Father, you know that I have prayed to take the light away from the self-righteous and give it back to the congregation where it belongs, many times. And I know that you have given me the wisdom to do what you promised. Please father let them hear me so that their ears will be opened to the Light within. The age of Light is within our reach, the congregation will follow the Light, God is not a liar. Father, I pray that everyone who reads this has the faith to give you 30 more minuets to read Romans. - Amen

Continued >>>>>

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: sacgamer25

Dude,

8 THREADS IN TWO HOURS!!!

Really?

Take a break

You are not a prophet!!!

Stop clogging up the boards with these threads

edit on 19-1-2015 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
An interpretation of a book in the bible is not divine proof you are a prophet. If that were the case anyone having an interest in biblical interpretation is a prophet.

You aren't the first to claim this and you won't be the last. Your ego is getting in the way of common sense.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

So are you the propet, or just interpreting the Bible according to your cosmology?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Where have I tried to separate you? Have I slandered anyone's prophet? The Links below will help you understand what I believe. But you won't believe anything unless you read Romans. sevenchurchesonelight.wordpress.com...

Net Neutrality and the Leaders of Babylon (Political Opinions) www.abovetopsecret.com...

Five years of Faith - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Law, Grace, Faith, Works www.abovetopsecret.com...

The path to Perfection www.abovetopsecret.com...

Divine Psychology part 1 Man, Church, Divine www.abovetopsecret.com...

Divine Psychology part 2 - Emotions www.abovetopsecret.com...

Divine Phycology part 3 – Demons www.abovetopsecret.com...

Divine Psychology part 4 – Children www.abovetopsecret.com...

Divine Psychology Part 5 – www.abovetopsecret.com...

Plato and the Theocracy: How and Why - www.abovetopsecret.com...

End of Age prophecies - www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Levitical Code is Dead - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Reconciliation of Koran and OT, NT, Begotten - www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Ark of the Covenant, God is in your mind - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Buddha and how the Wealthy Invented Reincarnation base on “Good Karma - ”www.abovetopsecret.com...

Plato, Angels and Demons - www.abovetopsecret.com...

A sermon, Judgment of Babylon – Outside the Gates - www.abovetopsecret.com...

A sermon, Judgment of the Congregation – The Trampled Courtyard - www.abovetopsecret.com...

A sermon, Encouragement to study – The Lampstand - www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin
IF you haven't READ ROMANS on the Link then your opinion is meaningless.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
Read Romans and You WILL Know I am either a Prophet or a Genius. You choose but if you don't read Romans you can't judge for yourself.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: sacgamer25
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I don't think you quite get this its not a opinion, its a fact

You have posted 8 threads in the last two hours (Fact)

You are not a prophet (also a fact)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I have read some of it and all I see is an interpretation of the same text that has existed for 2,000 years. You can't call changing a few words around "divine proof", if that's the case thousands of people before you were prophets.

An interpretation of an already existing work does not make you a prophet. At least the OT prophets created their own unique words instead of using someone else's as their basis.
edit on 1/19/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I can count a bare minimum of 4 "ATS prophets".... all failed...

And that's just since I've been here....

On the plus side at least you are kind...

The rest were just religious morons looking for attention

edit on 19-1-2015 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

IMHO I think you may be suffering Delusions of Grandeur as a Part of Mania of Bipolar Disorder.

Mania-Related Definitions

Dysphoria: emotional state marked by anxiety, depression and restlessness

Grandeur: affectation of personal greatness or splendor or by absurd exaggeration

Hedonic (hedonia, hedonist): pleasure seeking above all else

You’re not weird or a freak at all. You’re not alone in your delusions of grandeur. Delusions of grandeur are just another thing about bipolar disorder that people don’t want to talk about.

I'd suggest seeking the advice of a medical professional.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco

IMHO I think you may be suffering Delusions of Grandeur as a Part of Mania of Bipolar Disorder.

Mania-Related Definitions

Dysphoria: emotional state marked by anxiety, depression and restlessness

Grandeur: affectation of personal greatness or splendor or by absurd exaggeration

Hedonic (hedonia, hedonist): pleasure seeking above all else

You’re not weird or a freak at all. You’re not alone in your delusions of grandeur. Delusions of grandeur are just another thing about bipolar disorder that people don’t want to talk about.

I'd suggest seeking the advice of a medical professional.

This is very good advice.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: sacgamer25
a reply to: olaru12
Read Romans and You WILL Know I am either a Prophet or a Genius. You choose but if you don't read Romans you can't judge for yourself.

I doubt you are either a prophet or a genius, but I do know you are trolling, baiting, spamming ATS and very possibly a plagiarists.
Religious zealots find it hard navigating on the boards.

Show me another example of your prophetical abilities and I'll change my mind and apologise....until then

edit on 19-1-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I have read some of it and all I see is an interpretation of the same text that has existed for 2,000 years. You can't call changing a few words around "divine proof", if that's the case thousands of people before you were prophets.

An interpretation of an already existing work does not make you a prophet. At least the OT prophets created their own unique words instead of using someone else's as their basis.

ROMANS is where the doctrine of ORIGINAL SIN is confirmed by EVERY CONGREGATION. If you read the interpretation you will see Cleary that Paul is TEACHING TO OVERCOME SIN by following the LIGHT.

If I can prove through a simple interpretation that you can compare to your bible that PAUL IS TEACHING PERFECTION Perfection, then I am a the Prophet.

The church says Paul teaches Original Sin, AND NO ONE HAS EVER RECONCILED PAUL'S WORDS TO PERFECTION.

SINCE I CAN PROVE THAT PAUL TEACHES PERFECTION, then I am the Prophet.

The Koran says we are waiting on Interpretation and calls the texts Divine. The church is teaching Maddening Wine.

The difference between bound by Original Sin, and the Path to Perfection is Dark and Light.

Shouldn't only needing to interpret a few words that prove Paul teaches Perfection be enough to take down the Christian Church? How much more are you expecting?

edit on 19-1-2015 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Read the Interpretation and tell me where exactly does this interpretation contradict Christ. If it does not contradict Christ, Where did I come up with this Interpretation?

The church uses Paul to create contradictions, the divine interpretation eliminates all contradictions. Again find where I have contradicted Christ, or find where I have changed the words and you don't agree.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco
I suggest you read my posts on Divine Psychology and then tell me I am insane.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

ROMANS is where the doctrine of ORIGINAL SIN is confirmed by EVERY CONGREGATION.

Deuteronomy 24

16 The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin

It seems "original sin" when out the window with some of the "original" books...

IF one chooses to call them original

Read the Interpretation and tell me where exactly does this interpretation contradict Christ. If it does not contradict Christ, Where did I come up with this Interpretation?

The church uses Paul to create contradictions, the divine interpretation eliminates all contradictions. Again find where I have contradicted Christ, or find where I have changed the words and you don't agree.

Will do

edit on 19-1-2015 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
My answer to this:

Jesus was a teacher in how to reach a energized body states that changes the awareness of the person who achieves it since the body and consciousness can feel the spirit energy from home/other side of the veil. Jesus called for us to be anointed (Christos) in this spirit energy. The same call have gone out all over the world. Now days there are many that know the start of that experience and have their own connection. How much awareness the seeker achieve is up to the seeker. The days for prophets and religion is over. Now is the time for those who know of the connections (the ones who achieve gnosis).

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join