It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NET Neutrality and what YOU could loose access too

page: 1

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
It is likely that less than 1% of the world population truly knows what happens behind closed doors. It is time for you to open your eyes to the lies and stand up for your freedom. How will anyone learn about these things if the take away Net Neutrality and we allow the elite to own the internet in the same way they own the rest of the media.

1. Banking, Fed Reserve and private fractional reserve banking - , The bankers are owed 233 trillion dollars, the thieves that created this banking system should be considered armed and mentally unstable. They have proven they will kill to keep their secrets from you. The Fed Reserve and practically every bank on the planet is run by what can only be described as the most destructive crime syndicate on earth. Every dollar in the pocket of these families is blood money. Here are several links that explain the monetary system, please read. www.abovetopsecret.com... www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=, www.xat.org...

The American people keep blaming immigration and welfare. The reality, the only reason we are running out of money is the bankers who have used their stolen wealth to buy most of the major corporations and energy commodities. They hoard all the money for themselves in their quest for world domination.

Their was a time when American made meant something, now we except inferior products made in sub-human working conditions in China and elsewhere, without even blinking. Products can be made in China, shipped to the USA and sold for less than the cost they can be produced for in America. Why do you not care about the Chinese people who make only a fraction of what are minimum wage workers make? I would rather do without all material goods, than continue to purchase inferior goods made by what can only be called slaves. The globalization of Corporations have allowed the tyrannical bankers and their corporations to outsource labor to countries who care nothing about their citizens. The TPP appears to be an extension of this. www.abovetopsecret.com...

2. CIA – Benghazi,www.abovetopsecret.com... The Benghazi arms deals funneled weapons to treasonous , terrorist military organizations. If Russia were to arm an American terrorist organization that took out our leader, we would consider this a war crime. The actions in Benghazi violate the terms of the Geneva convention. Thus everyone involved should be tried in a world court. The CIA, The Elected Leaders, and the Military of this country are being used as a tool by the elite to take over the world and form their version of a NWO that maintains their families on top forever.

Declassified CIA documents www.abovetopsecret.com... www.abovetopsecret.com... www.abovetopsecret.com... Unless you agree with Mind Control, Torture and the use of Chemical Weapons, it is time to end the CIA.

AMERICA, THE WORLD THINKS WE ARE THE TERRORIST!! We have no business being involved in civil wars that remain within the boundaries of other nations, unless the current leaders ask for our support and the American people agree. Actually we have no business giving weapons to anyone who opposes the current governments of other countries. However we have been caught doing this numerous times. These terrorist are likely the reason behind the assassination of Gadhafi. www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=

3. Money for Ukraine – American taxpayers funding the corporate takeover of Ukraine, those who allowed this should be considered guilty of treason. If Russia was working with Canada to put missiles on our border, which is what USA is doing in Ukraine, the citizens of this country would consider this an act of war. A war started by politicians that the American citizens want no part of. www.abovetopsecret.com... Yes, it took only 3 Congressmen less than 1 minute to approve this. Your government at work, spending your tax dollars.

4. NSA – Should this be legal www.abovetopsecret.com... www.abovetopsecret.com... www.abovetopsecret.com...

5. 911 Truth: Why is building 7 not even mentioned? www.abovetopsecret.com... , www.abovetopsecret.com... Why was the crime scene evidence disposed of so quickly. 911research.wtc7.net... Would anyone even think of attacking one's own country to justify a war? www.abovetopsecret.com... I do not know what happened on 9/11, but I know there are holes in the official report and the evidence seems to have been destroyed before anyone had a chance to verify. The destruction of the crime scene evidence and the failure to mention building 7 is enough for me to question everything.

6. Assassination: JFK, MLK, Lincoln, ... WAKE UP!

7. The constitution: The highest document in the Land. It is illegal for any American citizen to enter into any contract foreign or domestic that grants him the right to infringe on any citizens legally protected rights. Anyone who is knowingly involved in violating citizens legal rights is a traitor to the constitution, and any government of the people, by the people and for the people. Just because your boss gave you permission to break the law, does not make you innocent. Edward Snowden violated an agreement with the NSA that he could not legally enter into. He is not the traitor, the ones who hired him to infringe on the legally protected freedoms of the American citizens are the only traitors. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Our government no longer represents the people. They have sold their allegiance to the major corporations who finance their campaigns. They serve only themselves and the desires of the wealthy class.

What is my desire for the country of my birth, and the nations around the globe? -“That this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom, and that GOVERNMENT OF THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, FOR THE PEOPLE, SHALL NOT PERISH FROM THE EARTH.”- Abraham Lincoln, November 19, 1863. The Gettysburg Address.

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable Rights....Whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government”, - Declaration of Independence our founding fathers.

Destructive and Illegal banking, Greed, Tyranny, and Treason orchestrated by the wealthy 1% has corrupted the dream of our Founding fathers. Your rights are taken and you have no say, your money is spent and you have no say, your tax dollars go to pay off a debt that the founding fathers never intended. It is time to tear down the old and declare our independence from the corporate banking dictatorship that allows only two choices on election day, both financed by the same corporate payrolls.

How will anyone learn about these things if they own the internet the same way the own the media? We must stand for change now, if we wait any longer we may not have legs to stand on.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: sacgamer25

Cam't argue with the truth and with all due respect to my American friends, if WW3 ever kicks off it will be down to the corruption, greed and power-hungry ethos of those in charge of your nation.

I'm also reminded of a Chomsky quote, goes something like if we were to apply the laws used during the Nuremberg trials to every post-war President then they'd all be hanged for war crimes.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Wow, so much meat in that! I will have to take some time now to look at your links. I just wanted to say good job, you have covered so many bases in this one thread!

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
[

The American people keep blaming immigration and welfare.

Lets just be clear. "Americans" have been misled by the Main stream media .
Some parrot what they hear, others promote that agenda to distract from the real culprits.

Even here.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

Whilst I did chuckle, net neutrality is important and I urge EVERYONE to stand up for it against the corporations, goes without saying ofc.

Kudos on the Alice avatar btw

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   
That OP/TS can be applied
globaly, all the govmnts
are the same.....

There is NO democracy anywere...
Its 1: Election 2: Dictatorship...
End of Line

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   

S & f sacgamer25 great thread

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Where to begin....might as well start at greed.

People used to make a fair wage for a fair days work.

Now in america, it all revolves around greed.

Business leaders brag about making many millions, while their workers get welfare.

People actually openly claim and champion " I dont care if you can make a living after working 40 hours, this is a business, I am only in it for the money"

All while ignoring the obvious fact, the same applies for the worker, it is business and they are in it for the money as well, yet only one side has any rights and gets to keep all the money, while doing little if any of the actual profit generating labor.

What happened to businesses offering retirements?

Oh thats right, the big guys that dont produce anything, they only suck money out of the company needs a third home a new private jet and a second yacht.

Wtf? Why cant thousands of times more than you need be enough?

Why cant you gtf out of the way so some others can get theirs also?

My grandfather had 2 30 year retirements, there isnt going to be a single one for a single person I know unless they work for the gov.

All the while big businesses make record profits, giving nothing back to the workers that did all the actual work.

What is wrong with giving a decent percentage of profits to the workers?

This was common practice not even 30 years ago.

Company did well this year, nice christmas bonus for everyone.

Not anymore.

Now it is Just more in the oligarchs pockets, all while demanding their workers work harder for no more, but the oligarchs once again get more they dont now or could ever even need.

Corruption....just wow, politicos that are well connected owe millions for a decade, nothing.

Let a regular joe owe a couple tens of thousands, they will spend millions to investigate and prosecute him.

The law is the same.

Regular guy gets a bs charge they throw the book at him, fine him more than he could possibly pay, then charge him again for not paying.

Rich guy gets a serious charge, he pays a couple ten thousands to the right lawyer, charges dropped case thrown out.

The regular guy was actually innocent but his public pretender only gave him a plea deal from the prosecutor. No actual defense of any type at all.

The rich guy was obviously guilty, but his lawyer did a defense attorneys job and actually defended him.

I cant wait to watch this # hole called america burn, those at the top will all dessrve it when them and theirs heads start rolling and their necks get stretchec.

Will be back to add more later, gotta go to sleep.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: sacgamer25
]How will anyone learn about these things if they take away Net Neutrality and we allow the elite to own the internet in the same way they own the rest of the media.

I agree with this. The elite know the internet brings truth with it, and they don't like people knowing the truth. Thanks for the following list, but this is the core of the thread I think.
edit on 16amFri, 16 Jan 2015 06:00:29 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: infinityorder

No kidding about retirement, I don't know anyone who is going to get that, either. I'm not sure what will happen to everyone once they reach old age.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I think you are jumping to false conclusions.

This is really just about who will control television screens.

top topics

join