It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Listen Muslims/Islam

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

LIKE you have a clue...
Actually if things get nasty we DO have a few people who CAN shhot with expert skill.not much running and hiding when you so clearly FAR OUTCLASS your attackers.
Unless YOU chase them...

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Threads like this need to start being deleted for bigotry. This is getting absurd. Like a new one is posted every day...

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

In some ways I agree Krazy - but on the other hand, I think it's important to be able to show them for what they are

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Starred for observation...

However I prefer these threads to continue just to see who really understands & who is being brainwashed.

It helps when trying to gauge members opinions in other threads to understand where they are coming from & what they truly stand for.
edit on 18-1-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
So, you want them to come up, knock on your door and tell you?

Methinks this would not end well for the Muslims.

Otherwise, well said.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: citizenx1

its now time to stand up and be counted.

Or what, exactly?

Or people will draw their own conclusions as to the reasons why someone won't condemn an atrocity.

Many have condemned it, numerous times... I no longer will bow to these demands of forced apology & condemnation.
& it is forced, for there is the sentiment that if we don't we are lumped together, & that is justifiable to many...
Well no more!

So you take it or leave it.

I can't see any reason why a decent person would refuse to condemn the murder of people in their workplace. I CAN understand the reluctance to be "lumped together" but by condemning such events, people are "lumped together" with all the other people who say it was repulsive and unacceptable.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Threads like this need to start being deleted for bigotry. This is getting absurd. Like a new one is posted every day...

Ah so you're against freedom of speech?

Noted.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
a reply to: Exitt

That's why.

I'm sorry but this answer is inadequate. Explain your own opinion/train of thought or don't bother.

Again, if I being born in europe, felt it is my duty, my moral obligation to go out on effin streets and yell about the great injustice of American invasion in Iraq, my question to you people remains the same - WHY NOT?

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: citizenx1

I dread to think where this is heading but can't imagine this isn't going to end up in a major international crisis/war.

It may even go another direction OP, as if some unknowingly are assisting in their own freedoms taken away.
Basically what I am saying is. Some who claim to be so religious... Are they acknowledging religious data that came before the religion the represent?

If they are not. Then their actions may be building the reason to be chipped or tracked. As there NEEDS to be a reason for all that tracking that the general populace WILL ACCEPT...

Think about a scenario where some actions of terror by the unaware are permitted or ignored. And the more those unaware feel they are gaining momentum they are actually being led into a trap.
Once they cause enough mass destabilization they are FORCED into needing chipped or cause a chipping program to be released.

And the end result for those unaware religious is THEY CAUSED THE WORLD TO NEED TRACKING SYSTEM TO BETTER LOCATE AND OBSERVE POTENTIAL TERRORIST... And the Drones will fly over them eventually TOTALLY offsetting their plans because of their actions of mass murder. And in the end they just assisted NWO observing system all why their CAUSE? becomes history and void.

So if some are silently hoping for caliphate like global layout why observing negative activities at play. Then perhaps the NWO they do not see clearly as they dont do more to prevent the outcomes ahead potentially.

And so YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW? Humanity.
@ the drones potential who has them more prepared?
Continues to observe

Stay sharp humanity there ARE higher intelligence & potential metaphysical interest at play for the many here...

Revelations 13-13:17

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

What have you done lately to bring peace into this world? Yes - I'm talking to you

Not so lately, but I was sitting in Israeli jail for being pacifist.

Lately, I think, I was kinda fool.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Or people will draw their own conclusions as to the reasons why someone won't condemn an atrocity.

Ah the uneducated reaction.

I fail to see why that should bother us.

Maybe you could care to explain where you think those conclusions would lead?

Should the average Muslim be preparing for a backlash over something we haven't done?

I think 1.6billion Muslims deserve to know what the average non-Muslim is considering if we don't continuously condemn what's happening.

I can't see any reason why a decent person would refuse to condemn the murder of people in their workplace. I CAN understand the reluctance to be "lumped together" but by condemning such events, people are "lumped together" with all the other people who say it was repulsive and unacceptable.

Clearly not or you wouldn't have made a thread continuing the myth that Muslims haven't spoken out against terrorism!

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: kitzik

Not so lately, but I was sitting in Israeli jail for being pacifist. Lately, I think, I was kinda fool.

My apologies - that's a fair bit further than I've gone. Israel is less tolerant of it's pacifists than even the USA

You are no fool

I was trying to make a general point and it just bit me in the ass :-)

Nice guys finish last kitzik. But, I'm not sure that there's an alternative - I'm a pacifist too, and I'm not liking our odds lately

I think a lot of this is manufactured to achieve exactly that result - despondency. Even I realize that Islamic extremists are a genuine threat in this world. Because of them, many, many innocent Muslims are going to pay a heavy price for their actions - and in ways that aren't immediately obvious yet

What else can people do but stand up for people that are being attacked, literally - from all sides?
edit on 1/18/2015 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Ah the uneducated reaction.

I fail to see why that should bother us.

As a purportedly decent person, I'd have thought it would be a natural thing to do to condemn a brutal and unnecessary murder. If you elect not to, then that's up to you.

Maybe you could care to explain where you think those conclusions would lead?

I wouldn't know. As i've identified in this thread already, my background has been to consistently condemn the behaviour of western governments in muslim countries. I can say without any fear of equivocation that I'm not going to be as inclined to do so in future.

Should the average Muslim be preparing for a backlash over something we haven't done?

I can't speak for others but I would certainly hope not. I think it is reasonable to criticise you for being unprepared to criticise a brutal multiple murder. But that isn't because (i assume) you're a muslim but because you're a human and no decent human would avoid condemning such a thing in my opinion.

Clearly not or you wouldn't have made a thread continuing the myth that Muslims haven't spoken out against terrorism!

It is no myth. As you've pointed out, there are around 1.6BN muslims in the world and with the exception of a handful, there seems to be have been almost silence in response. In fact, from what I can tell, the number vocally supporting the act is higher than that condemning it.

This is definite sign, in my view of a division I didn't accept existed until now.

I posted a link to the Panorama documentary earlier in this thread. Did you see it?

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Or perhaps they live in an environment where upwards of 30 people die every single day in terrorst attacks, so they're a little jaded when 12 foreigners die one day a few thousand miles away under conditions that middle easterners live in daily.

But who wants perspective when we can demonize a billion people and fantasize about a modern holy war and crusade to kill em all, right?.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Thanks for your response.

I don't agree, it is a myth and you have no idea what 1.6 billion Muslims talk about over dinner.

I don't watch Panorama it is propaganda.
edit on 18-1-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I want to see more muslims like you Charlie with a glass suspiciously looking like a glass for wine.

“Drink wine. This is life eternal. This is all that youth will give you. It is the season for wine, roses and drunken friends. Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.”
― Omar Khayyam, رباعيات خيام

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: kitzik

I only had water in that glass

The Lebanese meal was exquisite though.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Ok, Charlie, Peace.

Jah is One youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I don't agree, it is a myth and you have no idea what 1.6 billion Muslims talk about over dinner.

Quite, I do have to wonder how much of it ties into point two...

I don't watch Panorama it is propaganda.

I think you'd find it very revealing, I know I did. And i have to say, your approach here is doing nothing to dissuade me from considering the views expressed as being more widespread than we would like to believe.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
a reply to: ~Lucidity

The problem is more that no one is listening or noticing because they're so damn hyperfocused on what the news and the websites they visit want them to see and believe and so scared that they have lost all perspective.

Another reason they're not listening is because some people are invested in maintaining that atmosphere of fear and panic - and perpetuating this idea that it's all Muslims that are out to destroy our world. It has to be all Muslims - nothing short of that will do

Yes. I guess it still astonishes me that this is not glaringly obvious to some people. Silly me.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join