It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Listen Muslims/Islam

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I would like to say....the only thing that Islam,Christianity,Buddhists,jahovahs,Jews.....or any other religions have to fear is us atheist.... Because as you are all killing each other in the names or your sick gods we will be living because we will not be dying for any god...you all have us to fear because we will be only fighting to live...we do not die on any ones behalf....we will succeed because we know this is our one chance to make things right and we do it because we care for the human race....and any god who wants to argue with me on this can friggen stop being a coward and show themselves to me and explain why on this green earth should I or anyone else die on their behalf.....and to all you religious zealots out there...have you once in your arrogant filthly little lives considered just living for your stupid god.....and to the Muslims out there...while your pedophile prophet was out there molesting a 12 yr old while dictating the koran with his disease ridden brain you choose with a actual conscience to follow the words in that book....and to the bible thumping public you choose to believe someone called Paul whom decided in his infinite widsom to come up with that diatribe people call the gospel....so please tell me whom are the sinners of this world.
edit on 123131p://f14Monday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: stargatetravels
Wow just what ATS needs, another stupid, ignorant & absurd thread/post asking for all Muslims to take to the streets and condemn the attacks.

I don't think the OP is saying that. He's questioning why he hasn't heard governments of Islanmic countries condemning this, not ALL Muslims apologizing.

"Most Islamic nations appear to have shown no solidarity with those murdered and only protested against the cartoons/freedom of speech.

YET

Politicians have said nothing. They have NOT spoke up for the people of the west."

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: plube

Two words for you: Collateral damage.

We all inhabit this planet, and we all need to find a way to live on it together. And this isn't helping.
edit on 1/19/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

What is not helping is a bunch of religious whackos who use words like dying for their gods...or we do this in gods name...I care not if people have their religions...but when said religion trys to spew their self proclaimed righteousness upons those whom do not want or believe in their incredulous god whom treats humans with such distain then it is time to wake them up. As an atheist I would be lax in just sitting back and not speaking up....we humans have suffered enough in the name of bogus gods...keep your gods to yourselves so the rest of us humans can just get on with living....We have had enough and it is time to wake up...if your gods want you to kill in their names...then your gods deserve to die in the name of the human race.
edit on 113131p://f48Monday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: citizenx1

Do I expect people of Islamic nations to say sorry? No. I DO expect them to say "we don't agree with this, it isn't in our name" BECAUSE without such comments, we must conclude it IS something they support.

What they 'don't agree' with is aggressive war being waged in the Middle East by Western Nations in the name of conquest, oil and money, (our God). They been complaining about that forever, something you won't hear much about in the western main scream media.

Pretty arrogant to expect them to 'not agree' with something so small as a few deaths in reprisal for all the West has done to their homelands.

Blaming the victims much?

So what you're saying if there is collateral damge when the west is targeting terrorists, a few innocents on our side is justified. Only difference is, we are targegting terrorists, they're deliberately targeting innocents.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

The problem is they have

en.wikipedia.org...

There are a number of predominently Islamic countries on that list, including Albania, Afghanistan, Algeria, Egypt, Indonesia, Iran, Jordan, Kosovo, Malaysia, Morocco, Pakistan, Palestine, Turkey and UAE ALL of which condemned the attack.

Just because the poster is ill informed, does not mean he is right.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

How many openly condemn the attack but actually believe as even many westerners do that the attack is yet another western false flag attack to yet again get the western people to believe it is Islam doing these things so that western governments can then be vindicated when they actually start yet another all out war.
Who do the people believe anymore...do we believe the Zionist run media....do we believe the Muslims/islamists or do we the people actually wise up and start to not believe any of these religious zealots and just start to live for the human race and stop dying for gods that seem to not care about sanctity of human kind.
Cause if for one second there was actually a merciful god out there he certainly would not be encouraging one single person to kill in his/her name.....so with this I say ....#%£...you god....come and get me and kill me yourself you coward.
edit on 123131p://f23Monday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 123131p://f48Monday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

So what you're saying if there is collateral damge when the west is targeting terrorists, a few innocents on our side is justified. Only difference is, we are targeting terrorists, they're deliberately targeting innocents.

I hardly call invasion, occupation and subjugation of entire nations "targeting terrorists". But you do?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I would also like to know why a lunatic with a gun automatically becomes a terrorist....before the term terrorist came about what you had were lunatics...a person has more chance of being killed by lighting still than being killed by a lunatic with a gun....yet we can justify invading entire countries....that terrorist lightening is getting out of hand....or that terrorist drunk driver...or justifying taking out Noriega because there was a war on drugs...when the US or other western countries invade do the locals call them terrorists....or all the drone attacks that happen all over now...are they terror drones....it is all media propaganda.......and we the people are biting hook line and sinker......aren't we good.
edit on 123131p://f46Monday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

it is all media propaganda…….and we the people are biting hook line and sinker……aren't we good.

As a fish, I have learned which bait hides the hook. When the media campaigns an issue live, 24/7 for days and weeks on end.

Whatever they are selling is ordained, prepared and ministered.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: plube
I would like to say....the only thing that Islam,Christianity,Buddhists,jahovahs,Jews.....or any other religions have to fear is us atheist.... Because as you are all killing each other in the names or your sick gods we will be living because we will not be dying for any god...you all have us to fear because we will be only fighting to live...we do not die on any ones behalf....we will succeed because we know this is our one chance to make things right and we do it because we care for the human race..

If its true you care for the human race you would learn to get along with everyone else regardless of relgion or not. Not everyone is a loony toon who will kill you or force convert you. If you are going to be genocidal maniac just be one and dont try to sugar coat it. What you want is a end to FREE WILL and a nanny state ran by your people. My sounds just like hitlers plans for the jews.

You say you wont be dying for anyone name? You said you are aetheist and therefore you will be killing in someones name. your own.
And really How is God sick? Letting humans run around with free will is better than being held under foot and being good little robots right?

ALso. Its HUMAN BEINGS who decide to kill others not God. If they truly followed their faiths they would not kill anyone.

And fear you? why fear you all you could do is kill our bodies. you are no better or worse than anyone else. your e nothing special in other words. Not a insult its the truth.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I never said i would be killing anyone...and I also said I havent any problem with religion...believe in what you will...but do not force your beliefs on me..I also said I will fight to live...but will not be dying for any gods name...all religions have a fear of atheists as we will not be fighting on any gods behalf....we are human and we know we have but one life to live we will not be going to heaven...and there will be no virgins for us on the otherside...simply because there isn't another side....please don't try to put words in there that are not there....people are aloud to believe in what they wish....but try to force your beliefs on others then that is when our worlds collide.
I love people....ALL people...I believe in the human race as humans...not as the sons of gods.

Also....people kill people in gods name and have been justifying it in gods name for thousands of years...so really...who is doing the sugar coating here.

I am stating fact ...,and the truth is people kill under the guise of religion...does everyone who is religious kill....of course not...but if your talking about free thinking....atheists are top when it comes to free will...as we decide for ourselves and do not need a book to tell us what we should think or not think....the insecure and weak have to his behind religion...and that is just my opinion....and if I did decide to become a lunatic and go out and kill...I would do that of my own free will....no because I would say it is gods will.
edit on 063131p://f55Monday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 063131p://f56Monday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

You are mistaking fear with pity for them not having anything to believe in but man actually. Relgious people dont fear aetheist they fear for you. ALthough some of them get carried away and try to force others to see what they see.

These people are wrong of course. If they are following their relgions correctly they are to NOT force it on ANYONE who does not want it. If someone wants to become relgious thats between them and their God.

But i do agree with you about forcing people. its flat wrong to do.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

One simple question... In what world are you living to decide whether someone is following their religion properly or not....from an extremists position they are following their religion absolutely properly...and everyone else is not....I think you my friend are mistaken in some instances of what religions can truly be....if I am rastafarian and I deem marijuana as part of it and the laws are against it whom becomes correct...the lawmakers or the rastafarian.....now I accept that to be their belief and they are fine to go about their business....now if Christians and Muslims want to go at killing each other is that my issue....no it is not...heck build them a stadium and let them go at it...but when they decide that I am a target that becomes an issue...like I stated...that is when I will fight to live....if they want to die in the name of their chosen god...then who would I be to stop them...I will give them the knife and they can slash their wrist...certainly saves me from having to protect my self and my family so we can live in...,now wait for it....live in PEACE.
edit on 073131p://f11Monday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

simply because there isn't another side

That sounds like you are stating that as a fact that we should all take on board...

But...

but try to force your beliefs on others then that is when our worlds collide.

...It couldn't be, could it?

See you on the other side!

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

Even better would be Isis, Al Qaeda, Boko Haram and all the other militant Islam groups putting down their guns to stop the slaughter of the innocents.

It goes both ways, champ: Their 'terrorism' versus our 'terrorism'

I hope you can take some time to read that article. It's an interesting perspective .

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
a reply to: Xtrozero
Yep. And we all pretty much know that if they did speak up, then the song would be, "Ah see this is a smokescreen..."

We call that Damn if you do, Damn if you don't.

I just want to say that some Christian Faith base guy killed someone in the world today, and I would like to take this moment to apologize for his actions. I would also like to say that I totally disagree with what he did, and my view are not like his...

I will be making this same post tomorrow for the Christian SOB that will kill someone then too.... lol

I really feel better now, and I hope you all do too....
edit on 19-1-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

If you are referring to the man who stabbed a Muslim to death in front of his wife, I am sorry, but there is no evidence either implied or direct, that he was of Christian faith.

The perpetrator of this heinous crime is reported to have said 'I am your God, I am your Islam'. I am unsure how you can read that to imply that he was of a Christian faith. I read that as in he was in a monumental rage.

Whilst on balance of probabilities, he probably was a Christian of some sort, and the attack probably was related to a fear of Muslims and Islam in general, at this point, based on the few facts that are publically known, we can't say that for certain.

I am sorry for being pedantic on issues like this, but with tempers running high, I feel it best to point out the facts, rather than make assumptions.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: BMorris

If you are referring to the man who stabbed a Muslim to death in front of his wife, I am sorry, but there is no evidence either implied or direct, that he was of Christian faith.

I'm not implying anything..Are you suggesting that Christians do not murder everyday of the week? My point is just that... Christians also kill every day of the week...

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   

when the majority of said religion says its is to be a certain way thats following it properly. JIhadist are not th emajority. same as christian extremist. they are not doing it right. So id they target you they are not actually who they say. they are that in name only,

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join