It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 year old girl feeding 5 pit bulls

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I love pit bulls. This little girl has better presence around dogs than I see in most adults. These are some good boys.

I'm sure someone will be here shortly to tell us all that pit bulls are all horribly dangerous. I agree if one decides to bite it's going to be worse than most other breeds, but in my experience they are incredibly sweet dogs as long as they aren't treated like a weapon or abused in other ways. I've also found them to be wonderful with kids, which is why they have the nickname "Nanny dog".

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

D'aaaawwwww
Interesting way to feed them, but man those dogs just waited and waited!

Also love to see that they all have floppy ears and tails.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   
you probably know how pitbulls were used as babysitters because of their naturally kind disposition towards children.
they might have the features to be vicious animals, but it's all about the upbringing.
Remember how peole thought dobermans became mentally unstable because their brain supposidly grew too big for their skull?
o

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Problem is in England they are a status symbol for the poor and uneducated.

These same people have the idea that they must display their authority over the dog by proving they can walk through the local park with said creature off a lead.

There's also dog crap everywhere because of these degenerates.

The dogs are wonderful, it's the owners that are the problem.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Dogs are dogs, doesnt matter Chihuahua, Labrador or Pitbull if they are raised well they will be well behaved dogs.
The problem is the disposition of the people who own the dogs. Smaller dogs tend to be owned by people who want an accessory and as a result the dogs grow up without any training and not understanding their place, they fact they are viscous little turds is tolerated due to the fact they cant really do more than graze your ankles.
Unfortunately that is not the case with bigger dogs and the mentality of some people who want Pitbulls, Dobbermans etc is that they want the dog to be viscous. 60-80 KG of pissed off dog is never gonna end well least of all for the dogs who have most likely been traumatized to have that sort of temperament and be as viscous as they are.

I have no issue with Pitbull's or Rotti's but I seriously wonder about the mentality of those who want them and only them as pets

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
I love pit bulls. This little girl has better presence around dogs than I see in most adults. These are some good boys.

I'm sure someone will be here shortly to tell us all that pit bulls are all horribly dangerous. I agree if one decides to bite it's going to be worse than most other breeds, but in my experience they are incredibly sweet dogs as long as they aren't treated like a weapon or abused in other ways. I've also found them to be wonderful with kids, which is why they have the nickname "Nanny dog".

Saw this the other day, I have a tea cup chiuaua 2 bocxer pit mix and a full blood american pit, they are all cuddle monsters.

The pit is only 3 months old but so spoiled....now if she would stop chewing the coffee table legs we would be in the green good dog category.

Biggest snuggle bunny of them all though...sweet little thing.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   
How sad is that !
Don't like it one bit ! I just don't see why you would let a kid do that , what a disgrace.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   
This is the way I see it... If one of those dogs decide to go for the food early and that girl panics could cause those dogs to attack.
And with a pack of dogs attacking that little girl is dead.. I know the dogs are "trained" but they are still unpredictable animals and I would never put my child in danger like that

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   

I used to be scared of the (bad) reputation this breed has, then I met one, a Red-Nosed Pit Bull my ex has the pleasure of caring for. Now while I would never attempt to anger this kind of dog, it really is all about the owner. Sure, they can kill a man, but they will also kill a man trying to harm your children, when raised correctly. It's all about the way you treat an animal.

I'm in love, and he's called Diego.
That said, they have abandonment issues and if my ex is gone for more than 15 minutes and I am the dog sitter.... it's just embarrassing! Ever seen a grown dog cry, whimper and become agitated in public at the absence of its owner? Welcome to Pit Bulls!

The Bull Terrier she adopted before she adopted the Pit Bull (animal asylum) was just the same. Fearsome appearance, soft personality. Just don't try to attack the owner, then all gloves and muzzles are off.

(My ex is a small girl and I guess she likes the protection this dog will reward a caring owner with. She is not an ill-educated status-seeking Chav)

edit on 13/1/15 by LightSpeedDriver because: Correction

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: infinityorder

Pit bulls are the snuggliest dogs. All of the dogs I've had are snuggly, but pit bulls are like this solid block of warm immovable love. And they all seem to have a need to get under the covers. If they are in the wrong spot, just grab a leg, or a face or anything and move them. They won't protest, and you can position them perfectly.

Actually, the Border Collie I have right now is equal in snuggles. Fine, all my pups were and are equal. I'm dog snuggly.
edit on 1320150120151 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1320150120151 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Pit bulls are the snuggliest dogs. All of the dogs I've had are snuggly, but pit bulls are like this solid block of warm immovable love. And they all seem to have a need to get under the covers. If they are in the wrong spot, just grab a leg, or a face or anything and move them. They won't protest, and you can position them perfectly.

Lion cubs are also snuggly...

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   
My friend's dog got mauled to death by a pit bull in the park, so I can say firsthand that they are an overly aggressive breed.
There's a lot of propaganda that they are so perfect but they've even killed their owners, and owner's kids. National Post

Yeah, any breed can get aggressive, but pit bulls were specifically bred for it. Statistics back it up, and the only reason numbers have gone down is because so many areas have banned them.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

My friend's dog got mauled to death by a pit bull in the park, so I can say firsthand

Yes, one bad dog is equal to all bad dogs. Also were you there? If not, that sounds secondhand.

Just appreciate a cute video.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Oh I saw it, believe me when I say you dont forget a thing like that. I will apply your logic to what you said:

"but in my experience they are incredibly sweet dogs", so a couple sweet dogs mean they're all good..? Read the link I posted. Pit bulls that killed their long term owners even.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I was referring to Staffies in my post above, Pi Bulls are illegal in England. I know a guy who had one illegally imported from Hungary. He was planning on using it as a guard dog for business premises however he said once he took it home it loved the kids so much he had to have it as a house dog. He was adamant it was in love with the kids.

I saw the dog, when it was a puppy and it was incredibly friendly, a bit bitey but I think all puppies are like that. I could not say either way whether it would have attacked or not.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
This is the way I see it... If one of those dogs decide to go for the food early and that girl panics could cause those dogs to attack.
And with a pack of dogs attacking that little girl is dead.. I know the dogs are "trained" but they are still unpredictable animals and I would never put my child in danger like that

They're more predictable than humans and have a better track record.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Actually, the Border Collie I have right now is equal in snuggles. Fine, all my pups were and are equal. I'm dog snuggly.

I agree. My pitbull used to get on the bed, pull back the covers, lie down with his head on the pillow and wait for me to cover him up. He was a bed hog, though. If I rolled over during the night and relinquished space, he took it. When I tried to move him he didn't resist. He just turned to jello. Pretty hard to move a 70 lb. blob of jello when you're 90% asleep.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
My friend's dog got mauled to death by a pit bull in the park, so I can say firsthand that they are an overly aggressive breed.
There's a lot of propaganda that they are so perfect but they've even killed their owners, and owner's kids. National Post

Yeah, any breed can get aggressive, but pit bulls were specifically bred for it. Statistics back it up, and the only reason numbers have gone down is because so many areas have banned them.

Pit bulls were initially bred to be animal aggressive, not human aggressive. After all, there were two so-called humans in the pits urging them to fight to the death. You're far more likely to be bitten by a cocker spaniel than a pit bull. Statistics show that you're vastly more likely to be killed by another human than by any dog. Want to ban humans, too?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon

It must be terrible to live in fear. What's it like?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine
And yet we dont see cocker spaniels killing cows now do we

or for that matter hunting little girls

I know it was rhetorical on your part, but you have no idea how much I would love to ban humans!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join