It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mommy is mean. mommy did it

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

abuse or neglect of a child resulting in serious physical injury is a very serious charge, and seeing how this is a abuse case and not neglect i think they will focus on abuse.

here are Missouri's guidelines for this.

Class C felony - up to 7 years in prison (but a minimum of one year); if abuse results in serious emotional or physical injury, Class B felony - between 5 and 15 years in prison; if abuse results in death of the child,
Class A felony - 10 years to life in prison. -
Missouri Child Abuse Laws

hopefully she will get a jury full of women and men who are loving paerents and a judge who is the same and spend a full seven without parole. she will at least get one if there is a decent DA that won't cut a deal.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
Sorry op I think capital lunishment is anti civilization.
sorry monkey. i think allowing monsters like her to live is anti civilization

She obvipsly needs help and treatment
mental health treatment is not always the answer

. .she will get it in jail hopefully.
hopefully she gets something in jail, but not treatment

I think anyone who does this is mentally ill.
maybe. im not a doctor
You want to kill the sick?.
sure. some of them
Hope you never suffer from mental illness
i do to a point. i still manage not to burn my daughter when i get frustrated. imagine that

i wonder if all the people screaming for treatment would still want it that way if someone hurt their child like that.
i think the tune would change

dictionary.reference.com...

the act or process of civilizing, as by bringing out of a savage, uneducated, or unrefined state, or of being civilized:

i dont think she fits the definition.
now excuse me while i go eat a bowl of puffins

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

Disguising crimes as justice is a bit moot of an argument, don't you think?

I used to be as pro-violence person. I used to think exactly as you do: "kill the criminals! ". Until, one day, I came to a realization: death is too easy a way out for criminals.

You think I am a bleeding heart for this woman? I actually am dead cold serious when I say " let her live". Psychological rehabilitation will be Hell for her, and I wish her to be alive as hell rains upon her soul.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I think (Katie Grimes) is one of the worst kind of monsters on this planet...she should be put in prison for life.

I urge everyone no matter what your spiritual beliefs are...to pray for that precious little 2 year old girl.

Here is my prayer for her:

I call upon all the powers of Heaven;

I pray now for that innocent 2 year old little girl. I pray that you do magnificent healing, in her body inside and out...her character, mind , heart, spirit, soul and emotions. I pray that she will be healed in every part of her body and being. I pray that she will be able to move beyond this experience and become a survivor in this life...not a victim. I pray and ask that she be put into the care of people who are good, nurturing and loving. I pray that the rest of her life will be good...AMEN.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

and I wish her to be alive as hell rains upon her soul.

Oh, so you basically want her to live because you know it will torment her?
So, you're into torture and vengeance?

ETA:

death is too easy a way out for criminals.

I don't care. It isn't about them. It's about the rest of us. I could care less if it is "easy" or "harder". Doesn't matter, snuff it out and carry on. I don't want vengeance or retribution, I want the evil on the planet (as much as possible....those who harm others without cause other than their own selfish reasons/desires/justifications and rationalization) DEAD.

....it really is, that simple!
edit on 21-12-2014 by Jakal26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Nazis also wanted to kill the sick also.
In a decent socoety we treat tge sick even the mentally unwell because when better they can be valuable members of society.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: caladonea

Here is my prayer for her:

here is mine

www.youtube.com...

^^language...thats why i did not imbed
monkey, yeah.
nazis wanting to commit genocide and kill ALL sick people is the same as wanting someone that is capable of doing this to their child dead.
hahahahahah
edit on 21-12-2014 by Grovit because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-12-2014 by Grovit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

No one that does what this woman done to a child can EVER be a "productive member of society".

She is a scab upon anything good on this planet...and so are many others like her.

....you can't "rehabilitate" people like this. They have no respect for anything, no morality....no soul, really.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

Torture is a bit of a strong word - if you hate attempts to show you love is the true way, then yeah, I guess you could feel as if the mere concept is tormenting.

The thing is, the patient is the one who can end it all by accepting to be sane again.

I would not expect you to understand.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Nazis also wanted to kill the sick also.
In a decent socoety we treat tge sick even the mentally unwell because when better they can be valuable members of society.

This isn't to provide commentary on the "kill her/don't kill her" debate, but simply to point out that some people are completely and utterly beyond rehabilitation. It's just a fact of life.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   

nazis wanting to commit genocide and kill ALL sick people is the same as wanting someone that is capable of doing this to their child dead.

...yeah, I got a chuckle out of that too.

Are some people really serious with some of the s#it they say here?

P.S. I like your prayer for this woman and since I don't pray to some "god" that allows this then somehow "steps in" and will make it better because someone "prayed" (you know, where was "he" when it was going down?...guess no one was praying, that is all).....

Now, in regards to the little girl...I will lift positive thoughts and attempt to send them her direction (but, honestly, don't know that works either)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

This isn't to provide commentary on the "kill her/don't kill her" debate, but simply to point out that some people are completely and utterly beyond rehabilitation.

And, of course, you happen to know exactly who is and who isn't. You happen to be God.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I fear this discussion is pointless.

Got to get to work now.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Oh, right....now you "wouldn't expect me to understand". sigh.

The thing is, the patient is the one who can end it all by accepting to be sane again.

She isn't "the patient"...she is a murderer! Plain and simple.
And insane people don't just wake up and "accept being sane" again. Do you seriously believe what you are saying in this comment? How does that work, the insane just "accept sanity" all the sudden......umkay

And ftr, I didn't say I hated the woman. I just don't accept scum like her breathing the same air as those who CHOOSE not to harm others on a daily basis, their sanity be damned.

Hell, sometimes MY sanity is compromised....doesn't mean I torment kids or kill old people or rape a dog or whatever else some of these sick f#cks do....

The "insanity" first plea is a cop out.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Yeah, pretty much.

FINALLY, we agree on something in this thread.....lol

and no hard feelings.
Of course, those of us with a differing opinion from your own are "disgusting" so I doubt there won't be residual effects and "feelings" about some of us.

Anywho...take care.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jakal26

P.S. I like your prayer for this woman

ah thank you.

its the best i could muster up

be safe on the way to work swanne. i hope nobody attacks you with scalding hot bleach

even though i am disgusting you seem like a pretty cool dude/dudette.
i dont want bad things to happen to you
^^^subject to change

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Ahahaha.
"Subject to change".

Post of the day!

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
For those who want to see this woman dead/beaten or whatever, I am interested to know how you would feel if the abused child went on to inflict an injury upon her own child in years to come as a result of being totally messed up by what happened to her as a child? Would you see her dead too?

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
My heart breaks for this child.

Now this poor kid is going to be in CPS foster care.

Out of the frying pan into the fire.

I speak of this from experience.

Threads like this and ALL the child/pedo threads have made me back away from ATS recently.

My wife made me, she saw how it was affecting me.

It leaves me little hope for humanity......

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
That is just horrible. No child should ever be treated that way. This just burns my heart with utter rage.

originally posted by: Grovit

maybe the world will get lucky and someone will take her ass out........violently.....

That's the point: violence does not solve violence, it only extends it. The mother did it because she received violence in her past, and thought that it's the only way. We have to show that there is another way; that love achieves far greater than violence. Only then can the mother realize her mistakes.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join