It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mommy is mean. mommy did it

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Katie Grimes, 25, was arrested last Saturday after hospital staff and police found a two-year-old toddler suffering from burns on twelve percent of her body, including her face and back. The child's eyes were also swollen shut from contact with hot bleach.

The child was eventually taken to the hospital, where a Children's Division Worker spoke to the little girl, who said that Grimes poured hot water mixed with bleach onto the child, court records state. "Mommy is mean," the victim told the worker. "Mommy did it."

According to police, the victim's eyes were "almost completely swollen shut." From the time of the little girls' initial injuries, it took more than nine hours for the toddler to receive any medical attention, cops said.

face one count of abuse or neglect of a child resulting in serious physical injury.

could the DA not figure out a way to charge her with attempted murder or some #?
clearly she is not fit to be a parent or even a living human.

so she's gonna walk with a few months at most and probation?

[SNIPPED]

*** ATTENTION ***

THE CALL FOR VIOLENCE WILL STOP NOW !!!

edit on Sun Dec 21 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Some people are sick mentally...hot bleach!!! Wtf.
I hope the child is now safe and the mother gets the treatment she obviously needs.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

I think it depends on which class of felony the DA tries to go for. Hopefully they hit her with a class B at least. Given the bond amounts, I think it most likely that it's a B, which can be up to 15 years in prison. And hopefully the judge tacks on all kinds of extra stuff in regards to being around children or in charge of children. Horrible story.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
That is just horrible. No child should ever be treated that way. This just burns my heart with utter rage.

originally posted by: Grovit

maybe the world will get lucky and someone will take her ass out........violently.....

That's the point: violence does not solve violence, it only extends it. The mother did it because she received violence in her past, and thought that it's the only way. We have to show that there is another way; that love achieves far greater than violence. Only then can the mother realize her mistakes.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

only then can the mother realize her mistakes.

Blah blah blah....[snip] all that bleeding heart "love em to death" bs.
This wasn't a "mistake", it is crimes against a child.

I say hang this [snip]high.
No room for oxygen thieving scum like her. The less of them, the better off the rest of us will be.

....hell, give me the rope and I'll do the job and, as I've said before, will later sleep BETTER knowing that some sub-human scum has been eliminated from our planet.
edit on 21-12-2014 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

I hope the child is now safe and the mother gets the treatment she obviously needs.

the only treatment she needs is the killing treatment.
its a bummer that spending time and money to 'rehabilitate' her is even on the minds of some.

shamrock,
up to 15 years means probably less than 15 years.
that sucks.

im all for then locking her up and putting a few extra bones on big mama's books to kill her in the middle of the night.
that works

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

That's the point: violence does not solve violence, it only extends it.
i dont agree. killing this lady is the only way to be 100% certain she will never abuse another child or hurt another person

The mother did it because she received violence too, and thought that it's the only way.
how do you know that?

Only then can the mother realize her mistakes.

id rather not take the risk of her not realizing her mistakes.
not worth it at all.
i like the violence idea

you can attempt to cure people with rainbows and puppies all you want. i doubt it will work though.

edit on 21-12-2014 by Grovit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Aww man, that is some sick mother right there.

Children are the most precious gift, yet the way in which some are treated by their parents, just mystifies the hell out of me.

Sure it certainly sounds like the mother needs some mental health treatment, but we have to start handing out punishment that fits the crime. I have never understood how a chied killer is sentenced to 10 years in prison, they have taken a life, so they should be sentenced to life.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

So you think that we should be a monster, just like her.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   

works for me.
not everyone deserves to live

why risk her hurting someone again?

if you are capable of doing that to your own child, you are capable of doing anything to anyone.
shes a high risk bitch.
off with her head

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Why do you guys assume that the only two options is either killing her or rainbow unicorns?

I say, lock the woman in detention, and start administering heavy psychological rehabilitation.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   

You are disgusting. Taking a life is taking a life, no matter the purpose of the crime. She, too, thought that she was doing something good.

That is the problem with you americans. You see monsters and the only thing you can possibly think of is to become one too.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Sorry op I think capital lunishment is anti civilization.
She obvipsly needs help and treatment. .she will get it in jail hopefully.
I think anyone who does this is mentally ill.
You want to kill the sick?.
Hope you never suffer from mental illness.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

You are disgusting. Taking a life is taking as life, no matter the purpose of the crime.

....murder depends on who you do it to.

She, too, thought that she was doing something good.

Psycho-babble bs. Justifying and rationalizing it will NEVER make it "something good" that "she thought she was doing"....She knew damned well what she was doing. She was inflicting pain, kinda hard to miss that.

That is the problem with you americans. You see monsters and the only thing you can possibly think of is to become one too.

Don't be so quick to generalize. Many "americans" are bleeding hearts, just like yourself (and that is our downfall)....
You see, to snuff out a forest fire you often have to build fire. Same applies here.
Violence and "evil" are NOT synonymous....they are often mutually exclusive and some violence is justified. In the case of those that harm or kill children, it is ALWAYS justified. I don't give two sh#ts about this woman. She gave up her right to life the very moment she started abusing the child. F her!

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I think it more of fighting fire with fire. Not becoming a Monster. People request the harshest punishments by acting out these crimes.

Jakal26 , You beat me to my point.

I believe in DNR, If I get that mentally ill, Please don't try and bring me back. Thanks
edit on 21-12-2014 by ttropia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I think anyone who does this is mentally ill. You want to kill the sick?. Hope you never suffer from mental illness.

Obviously, all those jihadi types are just "sick". You want to kill the mentally ill?
We should coddle them and tell them how they are misguided in their ways and it is a "mental illness" because "violence beget violence" and they were raised "violently".
We should love them and give them medicine and make them at home and win their "hearts and minds"......oh wait, we've tried that.

F them and F her.
That being said, I don't support state sanctioned murder (capital punishment) because they so often get it wrong, as proven time and time again.

AND...that being said, I would support NOT investigating her death if this woman was to mysteriously disappear or somehow find herself dead, for whatever reason. Just chuck the b#tch in a grave, say some words and carry on.

No sympathy from me for ANY who harm children for ANY reason, as there is NO justification for it.

(As you can see due to my BOLD words....this kind of s#it is what enrages me. Child abusers are the worst of the worst!)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Why do you guys assume that the only two options is either killing her or rainbow unicorns?
what i said was the only way to be 100% sure she never hurts another child or another person is death. detention, meds, anything else leaves a possibility for her to do it again

I say, lock the woman in detention, and start administering heavy psychological rehabilitation.
yeah. much better to dump money into a monster like her...poor her

You are disgusting. Taking a life is taking a life, no matter the purpose of the crime. She, too, thought that she was doing something good.
no. someone who burns their kid with bleach is disgusting. and why makes you say she thought she was doing something good? she lied about it and then admitted that she did it cause she was frustrated. on this planet that is the opposite of good

feel about me how you wish. makes no difference to me.
my opinion is if someone is capable of doing something like this to their child they are capable of anything.
for the good of everyone, they need to be done away with.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Killing a monster do not instantly make one "a monster". That's more of that bleeding heart rhetoric conditioned into future potential victims.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Lets not start a stereotype war. Ok? We are not all alike, any more than everyone in your country is just like you. At this point, damage has been done that will affect this little girl for the rest of her life. She is the one who needs love and lots of help, so she doesn't grow up thinking she was at fault in any way. Because it is common for abused children to internalize, and subconsciously blame themselves for what their abuser did to them.
edit on 12/21/2014 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/21/2014 by Klassified because: WTF!?

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join