It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mommy is mean. mommy did it

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat

Just answer this one question (one I already asked but received no answer to) if it was your daughter that abused her child would you still want to see her killed?

of course not. she's my daughter.
i would want custody of my grand child and would want my daughter to get some sort of help.
there is an emotional attachment obviously. she is my daughter

no attachment to this lady though.

how bout a question for you?

what if someone did this to your daughter? would you want them to be put into a place where they could get help cause they are 'clearly' mentally ill?

later

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
All I can say is: "I am NOT into repeat offenders".

On Tuesday, FOX 4 spoke to the uncle of Kaylynn Koehn, Scott Lungren. He said when the little girl was just an infant, she and her siblings were taken away from Grimes, who just recently regained custody just a few months ago. “There’s no way that her mom should ever be in her life again,” said Lundgren.

This site has pics. Very disturbing.

fox4kc.com...
edit on 21-12-2014 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

That's what I thought. We have a word for that: hypocrite

She has parents that love her as much as you love your daughter.

what if someone did this to your daughter? would you want them to be put into a place where they could get help cause they are 'clearly' mentally ill?

Yes. I would because, as should be evident by now, I don't support the ideologies you and others have espoused in this thread.

Real Talk:
My sister was brutally murdered not even two months ago. She was beat to death and thrown in the river, I'm dealing with that. They caught the killer, he's in custody now. Already attempted suicide twice. You know what that tells me, Grovit? That the sick f wants to die! Why should he have that satisfaction? The truth is, I don't want him dead. What does that fix, huh? Will I get my sister back!? No! I won't. It fixes nothing. He will get his when his time comes, I don't need to do anything to rapiditize the process. If he is sentenced to death that is the courts decision, not mine. It will still not fix anything.

Good day, Grovit.

edit on Cpm2Sunday0120141031Sun, 21 Dec 2014 14:01:10 -06002014 by CagliostroTheGreat because: cannot abide a typo

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

fair enough.
never said i wasnt a hypocrite.
dont care about her. dont care about her parents or their level of love.

later caglio

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

And therein lies the crux of the world's problems. No one cares about anyone but themselves.

You are part of the problem!

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grovit

fair enough.
never said i wasnt a hypocrite.

later caglio

If she was my daughter doing this to a child, I'd be the first to have her arrested and removed from society.

Being my daughter has no privilege of barbaric behaviors.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

he didnt ask me if i would want her arrested.
he asked me if id want her to be sentenced to death

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grovit

he didnt ask me if i would want her arrested.
he asked me if id want her to be sentenced to death

I know. But, arrest comes first.

I consider death penalty a ridiculous question, as it is pretty rare in this country (USA).

However, I am not a "reformer" in most cases. That would apply to my own children as well.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
32 out of the 50 states still have the death penalty.
35 people were executed this year alone. Over 1300 Americans have been put to death since 1976 . The first state to abolish the death penalty was Michigan in 1846.
Interestingly enough Washington DC does not have the death penalty but the US government and US military both employ the death penalty.

A reply to: Annee

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
DP

edit on 22-12-2014 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
32 out of the 50 states still have the death penalty.
35 people were executed this year alone. Over 1300 Americans have been put to death since 1976 . The first state to abolish the death penalty was Michigan in 1846.
Interestingly enough Washington DC does not have the death penalty but the US government and US military both employ the death penalty.

Do you think those statistics make it "UN-rare"?

Did those 35 people take someone else's life for personal gain?

I am PRO the average person being able to peacefully go about their business without fear of harm.

I am PRO ALL children having a safe and cared for childhood.

I am ANTI people who deny that to other people/children.

---------------

Actually, here's a list of those 35 put to death in 2014. You can look up their individual crimes if you choose.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Absolutely not. Just relaying information I found after reading your post. I didn't look to see how we stack up against other nations though. For the record I'm against the death penalty and 35 is a lot to me.
I agree with everything you said regarding human rights. reply to: Annee

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Absolutely not. Just relaying information I found after reading your post. I didn't look to see how we stack up against other nations though. For the record I'm against the death penalty and 35 is a lot to me.
I agree with everything you said regarding human rights. reply to: Annee

I am anti causing harm to others

I am not pro criminal.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
PS I didn't look up the individuals executions to see what these people did so I can't say if it was for personal gain. What would that matter? I think it's given only if you take a life. I could be wrong. Not my area. a reply to: Annee

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I bloody HATE these kinds of threads.
These sicko animals seriously erode my faith in Humanity.

Hope the little girl gets the family she deserves, and grimey grimes gets what she deserves too.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

PS I didn't look up the individuals executions to see what these people did so I can't say if it was for personal gain. What would that matter? I think it's given only if you take a life. I could be wrong. Not my area. a reply to: Annee

OK. I come in Peace

I personally do not have a problem with the death penalty.

But, I do not think it fits this case.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
In regards to this story I also believe that anyone who would treat a child like that does indeed have mental issues. Sane people just don't do stuff like that. This mother should never have access to her daughter again. The girl also needs professional help to recover from this abuse. There is no way she has not also been emotionally harmed by her mother's actions.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

In regards to this story I also believe that anyone who would treat a child like that does indeed have mental issues. Sane people just don't do stuff like that. This mother should never have access to her daughter again. The girl also needs professional help to recover from this abuse. There is no way she has not also been emotionally harmed by her mother's actions.

Did you read she just got them back?

Her kids had been taken away from her.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Lots of folks been throwing around the "mental illness" thing and I have to agree that sane people don't treat their children this way. However---did anyone stop to think that possibly she has been receiving treatment for mental illness in the form of psychotropic drugs? Perhaps her doctors, the ones who put her on those medications were the ones who declared her fit for parenting? There is also some responsibility on the agency that declared her "fit" to have her child back in her custody.
It seems to me that both the mother and grandmother must have been whacked out on something to allow the suffering of this child to go on and not call help.
I'm not defending anybody---please understand this---but I'm saying that there are more people to stand in line to take responsibility than just the mother. The child was already in "the system" that is supposed to protect her. This is an obvious system fail.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Wow... unbelievable.

A simple remedy to the situation is as follows:

Send this "mom" to the women's prison. Make sure the local "news" reports this with pictures of the little girl.

Let the women in the prison see the news report.

Let nature take it's course.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join