It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mommy is mean. mommy did it

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

I like the way the native americans dealt with people
like this. People with a " Bad heart ". They tied thier
hands took them away from the people and bashed
thier skull in with a big ass rock. Problem solved.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

Nonetheless the hypocrisy is astounding. You'd hurt someone for hurting someone? Do you not catch the stupidity in that?

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
She'd be buried up to her neck in sand & stoned in Saudi Arabia....

One of the rare occasions I can agree with their Laws.

Problem in the West is she will be wrapped in cotton wool and be made to be a victim as some in this thread have tried to claim.

I'm far from partisan...
But even I can see the damage bleeding hearts have caused with their intolerable tolerance.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Jakal26

Nonetheless the hypocrisy is astounding. You'd hurt someone for hurting someone? Do you not catch the stupidity in that?

please tell me the percentage of repeat offenders coming out of prison.

Please tell me the amount of people in prison.

Please tell me why it is ok in you opinion to lock people up so they can get better healthcare than the average citizen.

These people do not deserve three hots and a cot.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

t is the only way to be 100% sure she will never hurt anyone ever again.

Okay, you have got to be joking right? No? Hmm...

You want this woman dead so that she can't hurt any more children? That is exactly what you would get if she was incarcerated for life, so why kill her other than to satisfy your own bloodlust? There is no reason to kill her.

if there is no excuse then why are you and others using the excuse that she is mentally ill?

In all likelyhood it isn't am excuse. She is almost certainly mentally ill. As mentioned rational, mentally stable individuals don't abuse kids, plain and simple.

What is your excuse?

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: liejunkie01

Yes let's harm others for harming others. Perhaps the weakest logic I have ever seen.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Our prison system is one of the many reasons why our states and country are broke.

People just think that we have an infinite amoubt of space to hold everyone.

The prisons are so over crowded and costing so much it is ridiculous.

That money could be better spent elsewhere.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Yes let's harm others for harming others. Perhaps the weakest logic I have ever seen.

And what exactly do you think happens in prison.

There is no rehabilition in prison. It messes the person up even more.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Not that this is on topic but, end the War on Drugs and release all non-violent drug offenders. That will make room for actual criminals like murderers and rapists.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

But she can't be incarcerated for Life....

The maximum sentence is 7 years.
That was made clear on the previous page.

I don't doubt that she is mentally ill...
The difference is a majority of mentally ill people do not subject children to torture.

That takes a psychopath...
& while that is a mental illness...
There is no medication or treatment aside from a vegetating labotomy that will make sure she cannot do this again.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

It depends on what country you live in.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Obviously!

Just as much as she can't be murdered in a bloodlust fueled fit of revenge. So why is it that you point out my unfounded extrapolations, yet not those of others (ie "she needs to be killed")?

Silly.

edit on Cpm1Sunday0420141431Sun, 21 Dec 2014 13:04:14 -06002014 by CagliostroTheGreat because: cannot abide a typo

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Swanne: " violence does not solve violence, it only extends it. The mother did it because she received violence in her past, and thought that it's the only way. We have to show that there is another way; that love achieves far greater than violence. Only then can the mother realize her mistakes"

star
Soo true
If We could only understand and apply this to the greater family that we are

edit on 21-12-2014 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

But she can't be incarcerated for Life....

The maximum sentence is 7 years.
That was made clear on the previous page.

I don't doubt that she is mentally ill...
The difference is a majority of mentally ill people do not subject children to torture.

That takes a psychopath...
& while that is a mental illness...
There is no medication or treatment aside from a vegetating labotomy that will make sure she cannot do this again.

Do we know it was torture? I understood it to be done in a fit of rage, if that's the case, more a violent temper than a psycopath which can be treated.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I don't think anyone has said she can be put to death.

They just suggested that is what they think should happen in this day & age.

However you did say that if she is incarcerated for life that she won't be able to do this again...
So I merely pointed out what you said to inform you she won't & can't be incarcerated for life.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Scouse100

Torture is the act of deliberately inflicting severe physical or psychological pain and possibly injury to a person (or animal), usually to one who is physically restrained or otherwise under the torturer's control or custody and unable to defend against what is being done to him or her.

Doesn't matter if it was in a fit of rage...
It fits the definition of torture.

I'm not gonna debate if she is a psychopath because I think it's pretty damn obvious she is.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Okay, I was already aware of that but thanks anyway.

I was simply pointing out the ignorance of saying that she should be killed in lieu of incarceration, when the former would accomplish the same desired result, that is to say, her ability to harm children.

I was simply bringing my metaphor up to the level of "kill her", in that I mean, I was simply leveling my argument. I never actually believed she could possibly be incarcerated for life. I was saying that if the punishment was death it would be a better choice to incarcerate her for life rather than kill her.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat

Okay, you have got to be joking right? No? Hmm...
hmmmmmmmm. nope

You want this woman dead so that she can't hurt any more children?
is that what i said? pretty sure i said so she cant hurt any more kids, OR anyone else. there are other people in prisons right?

In all likelyhood it isn't am excuse. She is almost certainly mentally ill. As mentioned rational, mentally stable individuals don't abuse kids, plain and simple.
i guess we need to define mentally stable huh. lots of people in prison for crimes against kids. if they were not mentally stable as you put it, they would be in a mental hospital

What is your excuse?

excuse for what?
i dont understand

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: Scouse100

Torture is the act of deliberately inflicting severe physical or psychological pain and possibly injury to a person (or animal), usually to one who is physically restrained or otherwise under the torturer's control or custody and unable to defend against what is being done to him or her.

Doesn't matter if it was in a fit of rage...
It fits the definition of torture.

I'm not gonna debate if she is a psychopath because I think it's pretty damn obvious she is.

Well I guess it depends on how you define torture but I don't see it as "torture" if she was lashing out, same as if a parent wallops their kid in anger, horrible but not torture. If she was cold and calculated about doing it then I would label her a psycopath. A person is perfectly capable of committing a violent act in the heat of the moment and then regretting it and feeling guilt later, a psycopath in my opinion would not.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

SMH

I'm done here. Rational debate is nearly effing impossible at this point. We must agree to disagree, apparently life is more precious to some than others.

Just answer this one question (one I already asked but received no answer to) if it was your daughter that abused her child would you still want to see her killed?

Riddle me that Bats.

Deuces

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join