It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Sharpton to have a say over how Sony makes movies

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: AgentShillington

a reply to: AgentShillington

I said nothing racist...

Everything I said was the truth.

Then you called our Founders racist and said they believe in vampires.

Hence, I think you're drunk. Or, there is an English Teacher somewhere that needs a new job.

ADD: I think it would be best if you just didn't reply to me...Merry Christmas.

Everything you said was opinion based on a biased worldview that happens to include your elevated opinion that "Black Folks" aren't doing what you think they aught to do.

Yeah, our Founding Fathers, whom you said would get a rope (a lynching reference), were racists. This isn't anything new. They believed in vampires. Yup, I just add that when people start talking about the Founding Fathers because it delights me to know that people are looking back on and up to people that lives centuries ago to help them with their current problems and it makes me chuckle because they believed in vampires.

So, if that makes me drunk... whatever. I'd rather be drunk than a bigot, I guess.

No, he pointed out Al is someone who owes the IRS lots of money and receives special treatment compared to others who owe the IRS far far less money.

Cliven Bundy owes quite a few pennies also..but Ooh!! I forgot he is not a cheat armed to the teeth he is a tax rebel

Are you really comparing Cliven Bundy with Al Sharpton ?

That is all you got.....That's weak and not credible in the least.

Yes in that they are both media creations,both are tax cheats and both have the ability to cause harm.
edit on 20-12-2014 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc
Ah racism. The usual accusation of someone without an intellectual argument. Are you saying that 61 meetings with the most powerful man in the world is not significant? That such ease of access to one of the most highly protected individuals on the planet is indicative of nothing?

I'm sorry that my calling you out on racist language made you feel that I was calling you a racist.

61 meetings is 61 meetings. What does it mean? It means he has been in the same room, or has attended the same functions 61 times. Not really sure what you want, so I will just concede to your point I guess, because I'm not really interested in defending Al Sharpton.

Al Sharpton is a white man's tool to enrage other white men, and it is working in this thread.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

a reply to: NavyDoc

What are YOU having a hard time understanding?

I AM NOT GOING TO ARGUE WITH YOU ABOUT THE CONTENTS OF A BOOK THAT YOU HAVEN'T READ.

Drop it or read the book.

(That's two books, btw, just so you know.)

Why bother to read some tripe recommended by someone who thinks the founding fathers all believed in vampires?

Why bother to take a suggestion from someone who thinks 1865-1940 was the colonial period? It has nothing to do with the book but your obvious ignorance. If you can't get the basics of history correct, no wonder you have difficulty getting your mind wrapped around other subjects.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Ah racism. The usual accusation of someone without an intellectual argument. Are you saying that 61 meetings with the most powerful man in the world is not significant? That such ease of access to one of the most highly protected individuals on the planet is indicative of nothing?

I'm sorry that my calling you out on racist language made you feel that I was calling you a racist.

61 meetings is 61 meetings. What does it mean? It means he has been in the same room, or has attended the same functions 61 times. Not really sure what you want, so I will just concede to your point I guess, because I'm not really interested in defending Al Sharpton.

Al Sharpton is a white man's tool to enrage other white men, and it is working in this thread.

See, this is where your inherent racist philosophy comes forth. In your mind, you cannot imagine Sharpton acting bad on his very own and supported by people with a racist agenda unless they are white people because in your mind, only white people can be racist, and every bad action is caused by white people behind it.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Sharpton, Limbaugh, regarding this discussion, certainly don’t represent the majority of their respective tribes.

What you folks have to realize is something that the elite understand:

That is since this country is so populous it has made it so anybody can get a following of substantial people and more or less get their piece of a huge and growing pie.

Anyone can go out and get a following and become famous and get on radio or tv because there is a bigger population to draw from.

What happens though is that if any one person, white leader or black leader, gets too much of the pie, or potentially get too much of it:

THEY END UP DEAD

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Why bother to read some tripe recommended by someone who thinks the founding fathers all believed in vampires?

Why bother to take a suggestion from someone who thinks 1865-1940 was the colonial period? It has nothing to do with the book but your obvious ignorance. If you can't get the basics of history correct, no wonder you have difficulty getting your mind wrapped around other subjects.

This is the danger of believing your own bull#.

I said nothing to indicate that I believe 1865-1940 was the colonial period. It was your own ignorance that inferred that (incorrectly mind you) from the title of a book that you haven't read the contents of. Please, drop it or read the book.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

See, this is where your inherent racist philosophy comes forth. In your mind, you cannot imagine Sharpton acting bad on his very own and supported by people with a racist agenda unless they are white people because in your mind, only white people can be racist, and every bad action is caused by white people behind it.

Nope.

Al Sharpton is an IDIOT. He isn't a good role model or someone who should be paid attention to by anyone.

This is why he is paraded out by people with an agenda. Some white people WANT Al Sharpton to be the face of the Black Community for these very reasons.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Wait a second....Media creations ?

Al Sharpton has be dividing Americans since the Selma Marches.

Cliven Bundy was a couple of news cycles.

I think the fact Al is sitting in the White House is what bothers people.

Obama knows this...It seems like some kind of twisted payback for being rejected.

Bundy was a Media creation...Sharpton is a highly offensive divisive scumbag.

Shapton is a media abortion...

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

This is the danger of believing your own bull#.

I said nothing to indicate that I believe 1865-1940 was the colonial period. It was your own ignorance that inferred that (incorrectly mind you) from the title of a book that you haven't read the contents of. Please, drop it or read the book.

You are the one who referenced a book that was about a time period almost 100 years later.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Nope.

Al Sharpton is an IDIOT. He isn't a good role model or someone who should be paid attention to by anyone.

This is why he is paraded out by people with an agenda. Some white people WANT Al Sharpton to be the face of the Black Community for these very reasons.

And why "white people?" The president is not white. (Well, half white.) Why couldn't Sharpton be a money-grubbing con man all on his own?

White conspiracy?

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Yup, I did.

You should read it. It has a lot of interesting things to say about colonial lynchings.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Yup, I did.

You should read it. It has a lot of interesting things to say about colonial lynchings.

From 1865 to 1940.

Let me guess, there are colonial vampires in it too?

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

And why "white people?" The president is not white. (Well, half white.) Why couldn't Sharpton be a money-grubbing con man all on his own?

White conspiracy?

White conspiracy implies that it is a secret that white people are the majority power in the country.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I'm actually done talking to you about the book that you aren't going to read. You are an affront to critical thinking and judging a book by its cover is idiotic.

Now I completely understand why people don't suggest books on this forum. Holy # some of you are dense.
edit on 20-12-2014 by AgentShillington because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Just curious, but why bother using a book as a source in a forum like this? Did you really expect him to go check the book out of the library or download it on his kindle, speed read it, then get back to you with a book report?

Seems a bit silly to me

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

It wasn't for discussion, it was for his own benefit, since his source was wikipedia, and we all know that isn't the end of the rabbit hole. He decided to go a different way with the suggestion.

You're right, though.

It was silly to think people were interested in more than just arguing about Al friggin Sharpton.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are hired to be a glass ceiling of black protest and leadership.

This is how this works and how they can easily control the leadership of any black NEW uprising that may be affective:

Every time there is a black racial incident either Sharpton or Jackson (less so now than in the past for Jackson) are trotted out to the forefront and absorbs ALL of the attention...the media is complicit in this…

What that does is marginalize any new black leadership from developing from these incidents. All we hear are anonymous angry voices…

Jackson or Sharpton then come to do their usual (no violence lets march) antics and the usual luke warm tired old rhetoric that never leads to anything, at best a law suit or a few jobs for middle class blacks.

Have we had any original black leadership EVER develop from ANY of these racial incidents?

NO

That’s because this operation has worked like a charm

link   

a reply to: Spider879

Wait a second....Media creations ?

Al Sharpton has be dividing Americans since the Selma Marches.

Cliven Bundy was a couple of news cycles.

I think the fact Al is sitting in the White House is what bothers people.

Obama knows this...It seems like some kind of twisted payback for being rejected.

Bundy was a Media creation...Sharpton is a highly offensive divisive scumbag.

Shapton is a media abortion...

I don't think Al ever marched at Selma that would be Jessie he may have been too young though Iam not sure and yes there are differences Cliven handled the media very badly while Al is quite good at it,and lets be clear here most black folks could have given a hoot N a holla about Cliven's tax rebellion until he started sounding off as being an expert in Black folks social issues which to them made him seemed as a highly offensive divisive scumbag.

edit on 20-12-2014 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

link   

White conspiracy?

White conspiracy implies that it is a secret that white people are the majority power in the country.

Here is a hint. They don't get together and plan things to keep you down and the majority of them can't even agree on things.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Well....the OP is about....Al Sharpton so.....

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join