It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Sharpton to have a say over how Sony makes movies

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Al Sharpton is a scum bag bottom feeder. He should take Martin Luther King's Niece's advice, which was for him to stop race baiting and playing the race card for his own greedy advantage. ~$heopleNation

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgentShillington
a reply to: Shamrock6

It wasn't for discussion, it was for his own benefit, since his source was wikipedia, and we all know that isn't the end of the rabbit hole. He decided to go a different way with the suggestion.

You're right, though.

It was silly to think people were interested in more than just arguing about Al friggin Sharpton.

Dude, it was the first hit on a search about the history of hanging in the US and all it did was suggest that hanging was used for a variety of things, not just killing runaway slaves and, honestly, this was a lot more evidence than you or your vampires have supplied, demanding one read an out of print African American studies text that was published in 1983.

You are the one who stated that the Founding Fathers (taken in this context of those who signed either the DOI or the Constitution as not everyone who lived in the Colonies could be considered a "founding father") both hung their slaves and believed in vampires and have provided zero proof of either except referencing books that no one has on hand, one of which is not even about that time period. How about giving references that people can actually access before you go on bitching about how dense people are?

edit on 20-12-2014 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2014 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

I was confusing Al with Jesse...Thanks for the clarification.

Bundy is an idiot of the highest order.

Sharpton is the same type of idiot.

What is wrong with Dr. Ben Carson ? It seems he is rejected as an Oreo.

The man did heart transplants for kids....He is brilliant. Why reject him ?

Serious question...what am I missing. He is articulate, well spoken and successful.

Why do blacks seem to hate his guts...It is very confusing to this white guy.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Serious question...what am I missing. He is articulate, well spoken and successful.

In all fairness, Jessie Jackson is also a money-grubbing shakedown artist who profiteers off of racial disharmony.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

In any case Sony is doing damage control by keeping a head of some pretty damning racially charged info that may leak so panicked they got good ol Al a job to keep things lite,perhaps help massaging the bruised egos of AA artist remeber he is if nothing else media savvy. and with that I say if they are that stupid first with their laxed computer security,being punked by a fat north Korean with a bad hair cut,topping it off with Fox to guard the hen house then they deserved to rolled Al if you out there take that $$ and pay off your taxes.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc
How about giving references that people can actually access before you go on bitching about how dense people are?

You're not arguing with me anymore, because I agree with you.

It was stupid of me to think you would read a book.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Well don't be too hard on yourself, people frequently confuse the two because both of the imbeciles have spent their entire careers inflaming racial tensions between Whites and Blacks. ~$heopleNation

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation

Well don't be too hard on yourself, people frequently confuse the two because both of the imbeciles have spent their entire careers inflaming racial tensions between Whites and Blacks. ~$heopleNation

They are easy to confuse...

Isn't Jessie's Rainbow Collalition in Tax trouble as well.

I know NASCAR gave Jesse 5 million because they didn't employ enough Blacks.

Can anyone tell me why Jesse an Al are good...But, Ben Carson is bad.

Spider you said let Blacks choose their own leaders...Tell me what's wrong with Carson ?

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Spider you said let Blacks choose their own leaders...Tell me what's wrong with Carson ?

Isn't it funny that white people like black people that don't mention the racial divide in the country or blame the racial divide on black people?

People in power dont like having those without power speaking truth to them.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Blacks don''t hate Carson's guts a lot of them hates his politics for most a conservative is a conservative ,non support is not indicative of hate,but I wanna touch on something relating to politics ,it seems more and more blacks folks especially younger ones are warming up to Rand Paul as a conservative ,he is doing something right while being who he is,he is being looked at as less of a phony or scared to talk to them rather than talk down to them,I think if he took the lead he may draw support from young AAs who is really not that into Hilary.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

edit on 20-12-2014 by 3u40r15m because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I like Rand Paul.

Maybe we could all get behind a candidate that wants to bring us together.

Carson may be too Conservative for some Blacks. I like him.

The truth is you only bring Sharpton to the White House for one reason.

You got caught doing something and you need Al to confuse and deflect.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Personally Ben is too much of a fundie,he is anti science yet a brilliant neurosurgeon ,I am not keen on folks who wore their religion on their sleeves,I am a secularist for me church and state is a bad combo and makes for bad government IMHO

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
a reply to: whyamIhere

Personally Ben is too much of a fundie,he is anti science yet a brilliant neurosurgeon ,I am not keen on folks who wore their religion on their sleeves,I am a secularist for me church and state is a bad combo and makes for bad government IMHO

We are not very far apart at all...

I was curious about Carson...Thanks for the honest answer.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

How about giving references that people can actually access before you go on bitching about how dense people are?

You're not arguing with me anymore, because I agree with you.

It was stupid of me to think you would read a book.

LOL. What did you expect me to do? Magic an out of print book from 1983 into my hands? You are rich. As for books, I've written three. You?

I've got about 3,000 in my personal collection. I love books. My undergraduate degree is in literature. Your not so subtle attempt to impugn my intellect failed.

Now, since you dodged that whole vampire thing, how about providing some evidence that supports your position? Or is pulling things out your hind end your idea of what an intellectual debate is all about?

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation

They are easy to confuse...

Isn't Jessie's Rainbow Collalition in Tax trouble as well.

I know NASCAR gave Jesse 5 million because they didn't employ enough Blacks.

I can. Because it is not about advancement of colored people. It is about advancement of leftist colored people. Anyone who speaks a message of self responsibility and taking care of oneself will be rejected in favor of those who preach handouts and "it's someone else's fault."

As for Carson himself--I like some of his points on healthcare and the economy.
I dislike his pro-gun control position.

As an atheist, I don't give a crap about WJWD and I'm tired of being preached at.

As such, he is a wash, but I would still prefer him over a professional politician or a lawyer and would still prefer him over the radical leftists on the other side.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Now, since you dodged that whole vampire thing, how about providing some evidence that supports your position? Or is pulling things out your hind end your idea of what an intellectual debate is all about?

What the hell does anything youre saying have to do with Al Sharpton and Sony?
edit on 20-12-2014 by AgentShillington because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

What the hell does anything youre saying have to do with Al Sharpton and Sony?

Really? NOW you are bitching about being off-topic? You started this derailment with the whole implication that another member was racist because he said, "time to get a rope," in relation to a criminal. Like those hyper-sensitive idiots who shriek out, "what do you mean, you people!"

You brought it up by saying this on page three:

Yeah, our Founding Fathers, whom you said would get a rope (a lynching reference), were racists. This isn't anything new. They believed in vampires.

So yes, what in Hell does this have to do with Sharpton and Sony?

Let me guess, in addition to not knowing history, you don't even remember what you say yourself?

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

Yes, now I'm bitching about being off topic. Frankly because you're taking small bits of conversation out of context and demanding that I fit them into your narrative of how I wronged you.

You feel wronged in some way. I'm sorry.

Maybe it was the cracks about books, I'm not sure, but you feel wronged enough to continue this after I have demonstrated that I am no longer arguing with you, and have made an effort to get the thread back on topic.

This will be the last time I reply to you in thread unless you are talking about Al Sharpton or Sony.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

a reply to: NavyDoc

Yes, now I'm bitching about being off topic. Frankly because you're taking small bits of conversation out of context and demanding that I fit them into your narrative of how I wronged you.

You feel wronged in some way. I'm sorry.

Maybe it was the cracks about books, I'm not sure, but you feel wronged enough to continue this after I have demonstrated that I am no longer arguing with you, and have made an effort to get the thread back on topic.

This will be the last time I reply to you in thread unless you are talking about Al Sharpton or Sony.

To quote Monty Python, "If you are no longer arguing, why are you still arguing?"

You are the one who brought up all of this extraneous crap and it's rather laughable that NOW you are insisting to go back on to topic after you've gotten the short end of the logical debate stick.

I don't feel wronged. I just find it entertaining to correct the ignorant.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join