It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona pastor predicts ‘AIDS-free Christmas’ if all gays are killed, as God commands

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   
“I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”

― Mahatma Gandhi

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Why give the guy a soapbox? Why even care, really. Consider the source, this is more "the smallest dogs bark the loudest" than anything. How about a guy that says giraffes are planning on invading America through submersibles and dirigibles? MSM worthy? Nah we wouldn't care, or maybe we would...

edit on 12/4/2014 by Turq1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Better be careful around Levi.. It is Thursday night and that means the other tax exempt business, the NFL™ has a game on tonight and the pigskin question....

Maybe We can put it on the back burner until after the holidays? like ebola and ISIS? We can pick up Leviticus after the Bowl Season, Natl Champ and Super Bowl.. Anything this far off off the middle, reads as if 'hypocrisy' would be involved...

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
*****ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS*****

We would like to remind you that we expect civility and decorum in all forums, topics, and discussions. Continuing to post in a manner not in accordance with the T&C's can and will result in post removals and/or posting bans. Please continue your discussions with an eye on the topic and not your fellow members. Please also remember to stay on topic and cease any and all attempts to derail the thread/discussion before you.

Thank you.

You Are Responsible For Your Own posts.

We Expect Civility & Decorum In All Topics.

*** Do Not Reply To This Post ***

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
We are not under the mosaic law anymore, sure there is some common elements with the New Testament, but basically Jesus said let God sort them out, basically you won't find any crime were the Bible authorizes a death penalty for anything in the New Testament. This guy doesn't understand.
Advocating genocide of a people to stop a disease is a hate crime, heterosexuals get AIDS and spread it too.

So stupid.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
This type of speech coming from a religious leader again proves that organized religion is nothing but fear, hatred, and anger.

How it benefits the congregation I don't know. It certainly benefits the preacher who uses fear of the other to control his flock.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Did he hear god talking to him like bush did?

I may not be Gay but these comments does not make that person a christian.
edit on 5-12-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Frith

organized religion is nothing more then control and withholds secrets.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Considering this guys attitude towards people different than him, I'm actually kind of scared to ask him his opinion of those verses.

In a week I'm going to be in that area of the country with nothing to do during the day. I very well may go ask him about some of that stuff personally.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Good luck. Just remember; what you learn, you can't unlearn.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Yet another example of a valued Christian pastor.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: beforemorning A very interesting point. I wonder what alphabet agency was behind Jonestown (look it up, lots of ink on this subject, including: nstarzone.com...). What I've read suggests Jonestown was some kind of experiment to learn about just how far can people be manipulated in the name of religion... when things started getting out of hand "they cleaned the cage". What did they learn that was used to co-op or create the christian right in the 80's?

Some of the dots to connect include the lies about what happened there (all but 3 of the 900+ were murdered, not suicide), the timing (just before the GOP decided to recruit Christian leaders and create this right wing anti-christian mess we see today)... what did they have on these guys? when Cheney needed support he would call on Dobson?

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Ah, gotta love religious people. Yep, my god loves everyone, well except for........

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

My opinion is...that it obvious that this so-called Pastor is insane; and I seriously doubt that when he dies he is headed to Heaven.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: downwind

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Great link. I've been interested for a long time about the relationship between Jim Jones and Dan Mitrione. You can even take it another generation forward to Dan Mitrione, Jr who ended up being one of the more notorious members of the FBI.

That link is actually part 2 of a 7 part series run in the Miami New Times. With stories like that, who needs fiction?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

a possbile population control mechanism so the observer's postulated could such a mechanism be at work in the human species.

In my opinion, yes, of course it is at work in the human species. Just my opinion.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

A nonsense idea. ISN'T it?

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
NEXT WE WILL HAVE A reverend Henry Kane in Our Hands !

Henry Kane scene
www.youtube.com...

Henry Kane the beast
www.youtube.com...

The End Of the Worlds Is Coming !

edit on 6-12-2014 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

What is super scary about this is some nutcase may actually go out and kill other humans because they're gay, and their pastor said God wants gays executed.

This hate speech is unacceptable and tax expempt status for this "church" (hate group) should be revoked.

This "pastor" makes me physically sick.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join