It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona pastor predicts ‘AIDS-free Christmas’ if all gays are killed, as God commands

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Agent provocateur, bet he gets paid by mossad.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Don't think you have to be an extremist to understand the laws of nature. If male parts are placed in a car battery things will go bad.... Why is it that people that can make 4 from 2+2 are the crazies.?.? What ev, not hating, but tiresome is the "it's natural" concept. Go populate mars, and fight a battle in 100 years.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: toktaylor
a reply to: boymonkey74

It wasn't because their parents were gay. Forget about the penguins, what you should be advocating is the difination of natural. Is being gay a natural state among animals? Don't tell me that it exist among different species, is it the norm?

I have green eyes but only 2% of us have them but they are natural.
There are gay animals and while most are not gay some are but just because the nubers may be low doesn't mean it is not natural.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Yes, but the fact still remains that if you put
lipstick on a pig it is still a pig.
I's just that some are caught up more into
fetishes,fantasies and delusions.

. . . . . .
edit on 3/12/14 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
That was punishing to watch.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: amazing

I asked this but isn't that book in the OT? Christians follow the NT don't they...or that was the excuse I was told by them.

This is a good point. All I see here are quotes from the OT, which of course is riddled with death and destruction. The NT is a completely different book written for Christians.

As I understand the NT, homosexuality is catergorized as the same as all the other lustful bodily acts.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DegreeofFre3

Lol fools gold for you sir.... Take your hy-pop to the streets and try that on the 99.4%+/- of us that know what 24k looks like!....

Sorry I don't understand anything you have just typed...can you redo it it in a manner others can understand?.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: corvuscorrax

Buzzy has a knack for knowing why you post what you post. Somehow…

Well he's misinterpreted. Read it yourself.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

And bingo was his nameoo! If you didn't catch the drift.... Sorry. Speaking for everyone else is quite presumptuous; I'll go out on a limb and say someone caught the 'pun intended'....

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Who the heck translated his Bible for him to come up with this? An illiterate Krokodil junkie?

Why would he care about "all this AIDS running rampant" if it's just "the homos" who have it anyway?

2 Last thoughts:

1) Any follower of this guy needs to be prioritized on FBI, etc watch lists ahead of just about anyone else.

2) Just because he says he's a Christian doesn't mean he actually is. I can parade around like a fool claiming I'm the starting QB of the dirty, stinking, rotten, scumbag Green Bay Packers - it still doesn't make it true.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Almost seemingly 90% of the world's religious leaders, and pastors including the Vatican feel they can "make" God's rules or rewrite them, just like the executive pen. Or remold Christ to stand for whatever it is they are preaching for. I guess he missed the huge bold print part that says "Thou shall not kill" Which is literal enough to include every human being.

Other things are wrong too, including gay associations, but that choice is made by individuals just like murdering people is a choice. Both are wrong, but the double standard set by people to pick and choose that which is wrong will keep us entertained in a bad way as long as people think they have the authority to judge others. Saying things are right or wrong isn't judgment, it is simply observation, but those who do wrong, call it wrongful judgment because it puts their sin in the spotlight.

The current battle I see happening is people trying to convince others to accept what they say is correct, whether it be gays vying for acceptance within moral boundaries, or murdering those who are immoral. Who in this world is truly moral?

Not one single human being.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   
And in those days there will arise false christs, and people will say he is here or thither....
But seek him not in the desert...nor go to the mountains in search for him.......
Hell be coming to a neighbourhood near YOU SOON !

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: toktaylor
Think about what your saying..lol, not much chance of survival either way, If survival is geneticly damaged breeding stock due to inbreeding..you know incest..count me out of that gene pool.
The concept of a healthy population being started from 2 people is almost as absurd as it starting from 2 of the same sex.

edit on 4-12-2014 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I predict something else:

This pastor is gay himself.

And hates himself for it.

And meets anonymous strangers in dark places for things he wants to hurt himself for later on.

Wait, no, that was no prediction. That was a description. I am sorry for the confusion..

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join